Harbor Custom Development Inc. (HCDI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HCDI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HCDI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HCDI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- HCDI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
HCDI Stock Summary
- Harbor Custom Development Inc's market capitalization of $40,673,162 is ahead of only 4.17% of US-listed equities.
- Harbor Custom Development Inc's stock had its IPO on August 28, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 0.51% of US equities in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HCDI comes in at -95.4% -- higher than that of merely 2.03% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HCDI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MGRC, TPH, GLT, CCS, and VRM.
- Visit HCDI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.harborcustomhomes.com.
HCDI Valuation Summary
- HCDI's EV/EBIT ratio is -33.4; this is 186.87% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 12 months, HCDI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
- HCDI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 12 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HCDI.
HCDI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HCDI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.34% of graded US stocks.
- HCDI's asset turnover comes in at 0.982 -- ranking 38th of 53 Construction stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HCDI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HCDI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCDI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.52||52-week high||$7.90|
|Prev. close||$2.63||52-week low||$2.47|
|Day high||$2.64||Avg. volume||636,239|
|50-day MA||$2.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.38||Market Cap||37.55M|
Harbor Custom Development Inc. (HCDI) Company Bio
Harbor Custom Development, Inc. engages in the real estate development business in Western Washington's Puget Sound region. The company undertakes projects, such as residential lots, home communities, and single family and multi-family properties. It is involved in the land development cycle activities, including land acquisition, entitlements, construction of project infrastructure, home building, marketing, sales, and management of various residential projects. The company was formerly known as Harbor Custom Homes, Inc. and changed its name to Harbor Custom Development, Inc. in August 2019. Harbor Custom Development, Inc. was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Gig Harbor, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
HCDI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCDI Latest Social Stream
View Full HCDI Social Stream
Latest HCDI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Harbor Custom Development Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCDI as an investment opportunity.
Harbor Custom Development, Inc. Enters Senior Housing Market - Closes on 112 Unit 55+ Condominium Site in Burien, Washington for $2,600,000
Gig Harbor, Washington , Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Harbor Custom Development, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCDI, HCDIP, HCDIW) (“Harbor,” “Harbor Custom Homes®,” or the “Company”), an innovative and market leading real estate company involved in all aspects of the land development cycle, today announced that it has closed the acquisition of approximately 2.34 acres of land for the construction of 112 senior condominium units in Burien, Washington for $2,600,000. In the heart of Western Washington’s Pu
Harbor Custom Development, Inc. Closes the Sale of 144 Lots in Belfair, Washington to Lennar for $10,440,000
Gig Harbor, Washington , Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Harbor Custom Development, Inc. (“Harbor,” “Harbor Custom Homes®,” or the “Company”), (NASDAQ: HCDI; HCDIP; HCDIW), an innovative and market leading real estate company involved in all aspects of the land development cycle, today announced that it closed, on the sale of 144 entitled single family lots in the Olympic Ridge subdivision located in Belfair, Washington to Lennar Northwest, Inc., a subsidiary of the Lennar Corporation (“Lenna
Experienced Real Estate Executive Joins Harbor’s BoardGig Harbor, Washington , Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Harbor Custom Development, Inc. (“Harbor,” “Harbor Custom Homes®,” or the “Company”), (NASDAQ: HCDI; HCDIP; HCDIW), an innovative and market leading real estate company involved in all aspects of the land development cycle, announced today the appointment of Christopher J. Corr to its Board of Directors, effective September 1, 2021. Mr. Corr is a shareholder and Executive Vice Presid
Bullish Harbor Custom Development, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCDI) insiders filled their treasuries with US$505k worth of stock over last year
Usually, when one insider buys stock, it might not be a monumental event. But when multiple insiders are buying like...
Harbor Custom Development, Inc. Contracts to Purchase 75 Unit Permitted Condominium Site in Yelm, Washington for $3,325,000
Gig Harbor, Washington , Aug. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Harbor Custom Development, Inc. (“Harbor,” “Harbor Custom Homes®,” or the “Company”), (NASDAQ: HCDI; HCDIP; HCDIW), an innovative and market leading real estate company involved in all aspects of the land development cycle, today announced it contracted to purchase a 4.31 acre property permitted for the construction of 75 condominium units in Yelm, Washington for $3,325,000. Yelm is ideally located 22 miles from Washington State's capita
HCDI Price Returns