HC2 Holdings, Inc. (HCHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HCHC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HCHC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HCHC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- HCHC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 27.26% of US stocks).
HCHC Stock Summary
- HCHC's current price/earnings ratio is 3,120, which is higher than 99.84% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 16.14 for Hc2 Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.73% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HCHC's revenue has grown -62.18% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 4.74% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hc2 Holdings Inc are BFAM, BCOR, AMRN, FMX, and NVCR.
- HCHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hc2 Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.hc2.com.
HCHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, HCHC's EV/EBIT ratio is 72.88% lower, now standing at 7.5.
- HCHC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA $NA over the prior 145 months.
- HCHC's price/sales ratio has moved NA $NA over the prior 145 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HCHC.
HCHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.05||52-week high||$4.75|
|Prev. close||$4.02||52-week low||$2.06|
|Day high||$4.08||Avg. volume||487,403|
|50-day MA||$4.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.41||Market Cap||314.33M|
HC2 Holdings, Inc. (HCHC) Company Bio
HC2 Holdings, Inc. engages in manufacturing, marine services, insurance, telecommunications, utilities, life sciences, and other businesses in the United States, the United Kingdom, and internationally. The company was formerly known as PTGi Holding Inc. and changed its name to HC2 Holdings, Inc. in April 2014. HC2 Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1994 and is based in New York, New York.
HCHC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Hc2 Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Hc2 Holdings Inc ranked in the 34th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 54%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Hc2 Holdings Inc ended up being:
- 36% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 7.76% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Hc2 Holdings Inc experienced a tax rate of about 18% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Communication Services), this tax rate is higher than 70.72% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RBBN, IDCC, CCOI, GSAT, and CABO can be thought of as valuation peers to HCHC, in the sense that they are in the Communication Services sector and have a similar price forecast based on DCF valuation.
HCHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCHC Latest Social Stream
View Full HCHC Social Stream
Latest HCHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hc2 Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCHC as an investment opportunity.
We often see insiders buying up shares in companies that perform well over the long term. On the other hand, we'd be...
It's the start of another busy week of trading and we're kicking it off with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
HC2 Holdings' (HCHC) unit DBM Global's buyout of Banker Steel is anticipated to boost its presence in the U.S. infrastructure market. Also, its credit arrangement will help lower cost of funds and improve liquidity.
Leading Structural Steel Fabricator and Erector Acquired by DBM Global Inc., a Portfolio Company of HC2 Atlas Holdings ("Atlas") announced today that it has closed the previously announced sale of portfolio company Banker Steel to DBM Global Inc. ("DBM Global"), a family of companies providing fully integrated structural and steel construction services. DBM Global is an operating subsidiary of HC2 Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HCHC ), a diversified holding company with interests primarily in Infrastructure, Life Sciences and Spectrum. Atlas invested in Banker Steel in 2014 and working together with founder Don Banker, expanded the company's footprint and further elevated its reputation as a premier, full-service structural steel fabrication and erection company. In its time as part of the Atlas...
HC2 Holdings Portfolio Company DBM Global Completes Acquisition of Banker Steel Family of Companies and Enters into New Credit Agreement
NEW YORK, May 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HC2 Holdings, Inc. (“HC2” or “the Company”) (NYSE: HCHC) announced today that its infrastructure business DBM Global (“DBM”) has completed its previously announced acquisition of a 100% interest in Banker Steel Holdco LLC (“Banker Steel”) from Atlas Holdings LLC (“Atlas”). DBM also announced that it has entered into a new credit agreement that provides for a $110 million term loan and a $110 million revolving credit facility (the “Credit Agreement”), which will be used to fully repay DBM’s existing debt obligations, fund a portion of the Banker Steel acquisition and provide additional working capital capacity. The purchase price for the acquisition of the Banker Steel family of companies was $145 million (subject to working capital and other cu...
HCHC Price Returns