HC2 Holdings, Inc. (HCHC): Price and Financial Metrics
HCHC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.78, Hc2 Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 0.58% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.05, Hc2 Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 1.63% of stocks in our set.
- HCHC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.05% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hc2 Holdings Inc are AAT, AT, AMC, ABR, and BKCC.
- HCHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hc2 Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.hc2.com.
HCHC Stock Price Chart More Charts
HCHC Price/Volume Stats
HC2 Holdings, Inc. (HCHC) Company Bio
HC2 Holdings, Inc. engages in manufacturing, marine services, insurance, telecommunications, utilities, life sciences, and other businesses in the United States, the United Kingdom, and internationally. The company was formerly known as PTGi Holding Inc. and changed its name to HC2 Holdings, Inc. in April 2014. HC2 Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1994 and is based in New York, New York.