The Hackett Group, Inc. (HCKT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HCKT POWR Grades
- HCKT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HCKT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- HCKT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 35.91% of US stocks).
HCKT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Hackett Group Inc is higher than it is for about just 11.78% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -48.02%, Hackett Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.89% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Hackett Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of 239.66%; that's higher than 90.99% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hackett Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EVR, STEP, ACCD, SGH, and UGRO.
- Visit HCKT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thehackettgroup.com.
HCKT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, HCKT's price/sales ratio is 56.6% lower, now standing at 2.3.
- HCKT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 106.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HCKT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 65.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HCKT.
HCKT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 7.68%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 23.33%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 7.68%.
The table below shows HCKT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HCKT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HCKT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.15% of graded US stocks.
- HCKT's asset turnover comes in at 1.275 -- ranking 78th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TZOO, KELYA, and EVH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HCKT.
The table below shows HCKT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HCKT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.92||52-week high||$23.30|
|Prev. close||$19.16||52-week low||$13.06|
|Day high||$18.95||Avg. volume||84,307|
|50-day MA||$20.77||Dividend yield||2.11%|
|200-day MA||$19.16||Market Cap||563.66M|
The Hackett Group, Inc. (HCKT) Company Bio
The Hackett Group, Inc. operates as a strategic advisory and technology consulting firm primarily in the United States and Western Europe. The company offers executive advisory programs, benchmarking, business transformation, and technology consulting services with corresponding offshore support. The company was formerly known as Answerthink, Inc. and changed its name to The Hackett Group, Inc. in 2008. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Miami, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
HCKT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCKT Latest Social Stream
View Full HCKT Social Stream
Latest HCKT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hackett Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCKT as an investment opportunity.
AltraVue Capital LLC lifted its holdings in The Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCKT) by 15.7% in the 3rd quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm owned 907,228 shares of the business services providers stock after buying an additional 123,100 shares during the period. The Hackett 
The Hackett Group (HCKT) is a relatively unknown small-cap consulting and advisory firm. The company's offerings include executive advisory programs, benchmarking, business transformation, and technology advisory services. Benchmarking is a core competency that helps businesses and organizations measure internal efficiency and effectiveness to compare themselves to other organizations. The company's executive advisory programs offer performance metrics, peer-learning opportunities, and practice implementation practices. Business transformation programs help customers develop strategies to improve performance. The company's technology advisory services help clients improve decision-making capabilities and deploy software applications. The company has created an industry-leading and irrep...
Zacks: Analysts Expect The Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCKT) Will Announce Earnings of $0.29 Per Share
Brokerages expect that The Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCKT) will post earnings of $0.29 per share for the current fiscal quarter, Zacks Investment Research reports. Two analysts have provided estimates for The Hackett Groups earnings. The Hackett Group posted earnings of $0.23 per share during the same quarter last year, which would indicate a positive year 
Avantax Advisory Services Inc. lessened its stake in The Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCKT) by 8.4% in the third quarter, Holdings Channel reports. The firm owned 25,168 shares of the business services provider’s stock after selling 2,305 shares during the quarter. Avantax Advisory Services Inc.’s holdings in The Hackett Group were worth $494,000 at the end […]
Wall Street brokerages expect The Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCKT) to report sales of $66.10 million for the current quarter, Zacks reports. Two analysts have provided estimates for The Hackett Groups earnings. The Hackett Group posted sales of $59.22 million in the same quarter last year, which would indicate a positive year-over-year growth rate of 11.6%. 
HCKT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|