Hackett Group Inc. (HCKT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HCKT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HCKT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HCKT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- HCKT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
HCKT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HCKT is 5.04 -- better than 90.94% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of HACKETT GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.62% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,519.59%, HACKETT GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.57% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HACKETT GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CNS, RIBT, MC, CDRE, and WNS.
- HCKT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HACKETT GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.thehackettgroup.com.
HCKT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, HCKT's price/earnings ratio is 47.84% lower, now standing at 12.1.
- HCKT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 13.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HCKT.
HCKT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -18.02%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -6.56%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 24.71%.
The table below shows HCKT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HCKT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HCKT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.15% of graded US stocks.
- HCKT's asset turnover comes in at 1.275 -- ranking 78th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TZOO, KELYA, and EVH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HCKT.
The table below shows HCKT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HCKT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HCKT, see our HCKT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$22.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
HCKT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.06||52-week high||$24.78|
|Prev. close||$17.73||52-week low||$17.39|
|Day high||$18.14||Avg. volume||184,111|
|50-day MA||$20.47||Dividend yield||2.49%|
|200-day MA||$20.51||Market Cap||490.80M|
Hackett Group Inc. (HCKT) Company Bio
The Hackett Group, Inc. operates as a strategic advisory and technology consulting firm primarily in the United States and Western Europe. The company offers executive advisory programs, benchmarking, business transformation, and technology consulting services with corresponding offshore support. The company was formerly known as Answerthink, Inc. and changed its name to The Hackett Group, Inc. in 2008. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Miami, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
HCKT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCKT Latest Social Stream
View Full HCKT Social Stream
Latest HCKT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HACKETT GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCKT as an investment opportunity.
The Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCKT) Looks Like A Good Stock, And It's Going Ex-Dividend Soon
Readers hoping to buy The Hackett Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HCKT ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as...
13 Best Depressed Stocks To Buy Now
In this article, we discuss 13 best depressed stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the depressed stocks, you can go directly to the 5 Best Depressed Stocks To Buy Now. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) in its latest projections anticipates global economic growth to fall to 2.9% in […]
The Hackett Group: Supply Continuity and Inflation Are Critical Procurement Priorities for 2023
MIAMI & LONDON, March 16, 2023--Ensuring supply continuity and combatting inflationary price increases are the top two priorities for procurement organizations in 2023, while talent management has jumped to the top of procurement’s list of planned improvement initiatives, according to new CPO Agenda research from The Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCKT). But strategic priorities are driving procurement’s continued focus on reducing spend cost, and pursuing digital transformation remain critical, a
HCKT or IT: Which Is the Better Value Stock Right Now?
HCKT vs. IT: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Should You Add The Hackett Group (HCKT) to Your Portfolio?
Ariel Investments, an investment management company, released its “Ariel Small-Cap Value Strategy” fourth-quarter investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the Ariel Small Cap Value Tax-Exempt Composite gained 13.37% gross of fees compared to an 8.42% return for the Russell 2000 Value Index and a 6.23% gain for […]
HCKT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HCKTWant to see what other sources are saying about Hackett Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hackett Group Inc (HCKT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hackett Group Inc (HCKT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hackett Group Inc (HCKT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...