The Hackett Group, Inc. (HCKT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HCKT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HCKT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HCKT is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- HCKT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 63rd percentile.
HCKT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Hackett Group Inc is higher than it is for about just 11.71% of US stocks.
- HCKT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 20.74% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.45%, Hackett Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 11.27% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HCKT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UGRO, EVR, PLXS, SVM, and USLM.
- Visit HCKT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thehackettgroup.com.
HCKT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, HCKT's price/sales ratio is 56.6% lower, now standing at 2.3.
- HCKT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 106.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HCKT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 65.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HCKT.
HCKT Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -18.05%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -19.13%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 8.46%.
The table below shows HCKT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HCKT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HCKT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.99% of graded US stocks.
- HCKT's asset turnover comes in at 1.275 -- ranking 73rd of 556 Business Services stocks.
- NATI, NSP, and TZOO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HCKT.
The table below shows HCKT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HCKT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.34||52-week high||$20.68|
|Prev. close||$19.38||52-week low||$11.05|
|Day high||$19.47||Avg. volume||132,111|
|50-day MA||$18.78||Dividend yield||2.06%|
|200-day MA||$16.93||Market Cap||576.58M|
The Hackett Group, Inc. (HCKT) Company Bio
The Hackett Group, Inc. operates as a strategic advisory and technology consulting firm primarily in the United States and Western Europe. The company offers executive advisory programs, benchmarking, business transformation, and technology consulting services with corresponding offshore support. The company was formerly known as Answerthink, Inc. and changed its name to The Hackett Group, Inc. in 2008. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Miami, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
HCKT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCKT Latest Social Stream
View Full HCKT Social Stream
Latest HCKT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hackett Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCKT as an investment opportunity.
WLK, COLM, HCKT, and CRAI made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on September 17, 2021.
AMD, MAN, ARCB, and HCKT made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on September 14, 2021.
Hackett Group (HCKT) could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from fundamentally strong stocks that are currently on the move. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
AMD, HCKT, DVN, and M made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on September 9, 2021
Hackett Group (HCKT) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
HCKT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|