The Hackett Group, Inc. (HCKT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HCKT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HCKT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HCKT is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 199 days.
- HCKT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 19.18% of US stocks).
HCKT Stock Summary
- HCKT's current price/earnings ratio is 90.41, which is higher than 89.74% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Hackett Group Inc is higher than it is for about just 11.61% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -23.1%, Hackett Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 18.54% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HCKT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MOMO, CORT, STMP, OMCL, and GSMG.
- Visit HCKT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thehackettgroup.com.
HCKT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.83||52-week high||$18.94|
|Prev. close||$16.36||52-week low||$11.05|
|Day high||$16.91||Avg. volume||141,976|
|50-day MA||$16.93||Dividend yield||2.44%|
|200-day MA||$14.50||Market Cap||508.87M|
The Hackett Group, Inc. (HCKT) Company Bio
The Hackett Group, Inc. operates as a strategic advisory and technology consulting firm primarily in the United States and Western Europe. The company offers executive advisory programs, benchmarking, business transformation, and technology consulting services with corresponding offshore support. The company was formerly known as Answerthink, Inc. and changed its name to The Hackett Group, Inc. in 2008. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Miami, Florida.
HCKT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HCKT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Hackett Group Inc ranked in the 48th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 22.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HCKT, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 67.22 -- which is good for besting 89.15% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Technology sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 8.19% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- HCKT's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 52.27% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HCKT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCKT Latest Social Stream
View Full HCKT Social Stream
Latest HCKT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hackett Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCKT as an investment opportunity.
We believe investing is smart because history shows that stock markets go higher in the long term. But if when you...
The Hackett Group, Inc. Invites You to Participate in the 2021 First Quarter Earnings Conference Call on Tuesday, May 11, 2021
The Hackett Group, Inc. invites you to participate in the 2021 First Quarter Earnings Conference Call on Tuesday, May 11, 2021
HCKT vs. IT: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
The Hackett Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HCKT ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. You will need to purchase...
The Hackett Group Announces the Appointment of Maria A. Bofill to the Board of Directors
HCKT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|