The Hackett Group, Inc. (HCKT): Price and Financial Metrics
HCKT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Hackett Group Inc is higher than it is for about merely 18.19% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.44 for Hackett Group Inc; that's greater than it is for only 20.88% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Hackett Group Inc's share price is greater than that of only 5.75% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HCKT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DLHC, SF, LFVN, FNKO, and AINC.
- Visit HCKT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thehackettgroup.com.
HCKT Stock Price Chart More Charts
HCKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.10||52-week high||$18.90|
|Prev. close||$17.43||52-week low||$14.53|
|Day high||$17.61||Avg. volume||171,349|
|50-day MA||$16.12||Dividend yield||2.11%|
|200-day MA||$16.25||Market Cap||511.24M|
The Hackett Group, Inc. (HCKT) Company Bio
The Hackett Group, Inc. operates as a strategic advisory and technology consulting firm primarily in the United States and Western Europe. The company offers executive advisory programs, benchmarking, business transformation, and technology consulting services with corresponding offshore support. The company was formerly known as Answerthink, Inc. and changed its name to The Hackett Group, Inc. in 2008. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Miami, Florida.
HCKT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Hackett Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Hackett Group Inc ranked in the 44st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HCKT, they are:
- HCKT's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 59.06% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Hackett Group Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 16.63% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|