Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (HCSG): Price and Financial Metrics
HCSG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HCSG is 3.66 -- better than 88.15% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Healthcare Services Group Inc is higher than it is for about merely 10.03% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -47.51%, Healthcare Services Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.32% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HCSG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MANT, HIHO, SAFM, JVA, and PETS.
- Visit HCSG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hcsgcorp.com.
HCSG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.65||52-week high||$35.80|
|Prev. close||$28.81||52-week low||$20.05|
|Day high||$29.24||Avg. volume||595,794|
|50-day MA||$29.35||Dividend yield||2.85%|
|200-day MA||$25.97||Market Cap||2.14B|
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (HCSG) Company Bio
Healthcare Services Group provides management, administrative, and operating services to the housekeeping, laundry, linen, facility maintenance, and dietary service departments to nursing homes, retirement complexes, rehabilitation centers, and hospitals in the United States. It operates in two segments, Housekeeping and Dietary. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Bensalem, Pennsylvania.
HCSG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HCSG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Healthcare Services Group Inc ranked in the 67th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 69.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HCSG, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 95.02; that's higher than 94.27% of US stocks in the Healthcare sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 5.1% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- HCSG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 55.96% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HCSG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCSG Latest Social Stream
View Full HCSG Social Stream
Latest HCSG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Healthcare Services Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCSG as an investment opportunity.
Healthcare Services (HCSG) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Healthcare Services Group, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:HCSG) Stock Has Shown A Decent Performance: Have Financials A Role To Play?
Healthcare Services Group's (NASDAQ:HCSG) stock up by 1.4% over the past three months. We wonder if and what role the...
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Healthcare Services Group, Inc. - HCSG
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 25, 2021 / Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Healthcare Services Group, Inc. ("HCSG" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:HCSG).
RRC & HCSG INVESTOR ALERT – Securities Class Action Investigations On Behalf Of Investors Of Healthcare Services Group, Inc. & Range Resources Corporation – RRC & HCSG Investors Who Have Suffered Losses Greater Than $250,000 Encouraged To Contact Kehoe Law Firm, P.C.
PHILADELPHIA, Feb. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kehoe Law Firm, P.C. is investigating potential securities class action claims on behalf of investors of Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (“Healthcare Services”) (NASDAQ: HCSG) and Range Resources Corporation (“Range Resources”) (NYSE: RRC) to determine whether the companies engaged in securities fraud or other unlawful business practices. Healthcare Services On February 10, 2021, Healthcare Services issued a press release announcing their financial and operating results for Q4 2020. The press release also provided an update on a previously disclosed SEC investigation into Healthcare Services’ earnings-per-share (“EPS”) calculation practices, announcing, among other things, that "[t]he Company and the SEC have recently commenced discussions...
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Investors of Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (HCSG) Investigation
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 11, 2021 / Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of Healthcare Services Group, Inc. ("Healthcare Services" or "the Company") (NASDAQ:HCSG).
HCSG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HCSGWant to do more research on Healthcare Services Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Healthcare Services Group Inc (HCSG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Healthcare Services Group Inc (HCSG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Healthcare Services Group Inc (HCSG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!