Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (HCSG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HCSG POWR Grades
- HCSG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 62.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HCSG is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- HCSG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
HCSG Stock Summary
- HCSG's current price/earnings ratio is 49.73, which is higher than 88.21% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HCSG is currently 3,227.62, higher than 99.87% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 186.05%, HEALTHCARE SERVICES GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.56% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HEALTHCARE SERVICES GROUP INC are CRVL, STRA, VMI, CSWI, and CLFD.
- HCSG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HEALTHCARE SERVICES GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.hcsgcorp.com.
HCSG Valuation Summary
- HCSG's EV/EBIT ratio is 36; this is 313.79% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HCSG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 32.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HCSG.
HCSG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 16%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -43.37%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -98.35%.
The table below shows HCSG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HCSG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HCSG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.04% of graded US stocks.
- HCSG's asset turnover comes in at 2.069 -- ranking 3rd of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- CHE, VCYT, and NTRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HCSG.
The table below shows HCSG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HCSG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.81||52-week high||$20.54|
|Prev. close||$13.81||52-week low||$11.97|
|Day high||$13.87||Avg. volume||816,192|
|50-day MA||$13.32||Dividend yield||6.23%|
|200-day MA||$15.58||Market Cap||1.02B|
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (HCSG) Company Bio
Healthcare Services Group provides management, administrative, and operating services to the housekeeping, laundry, linen, facility maintenance, and dietary service departments to nursing homes, retirement complexes, rehabilitation centers, and hospitals in the United States. It operates in two segments, Housekeeping and Dietary. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Bensalem, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
HCSG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCSG Latest Social Stream
View Full HCSG Social Stream
Latest HCSG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEALTHCARE SERVICES GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCSG as an investment opportunity.
Healthcare Services Group (NASDAQ:HCSG) stock falls 6.2% in past week as five-year earnings and shareholder returns continue downward trend
Statistically speaking, long term investing is a profitable endeavour. But unfortunately, some companies simply don't...
Healthcare Services Group, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:HCSG) Stock Going Strong But Fundamentals Look Weak: What Implications Could This Have On The Stock?
Most readers would already be aware that Healthcare Services Group's (NASDAQ:HCSG) stock increased significantly by 13...
These dividend stocks to avoid may seem attractive on paper, but are essentially value and dividend traps with little upside ahead
Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Services Companies: Healthcare Services (HCSG) and Telos (TLS)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Services sector with new ratings on Healthcare Services (HCSG – Research Report) and Telos (TLS – Research Report). Healthcare Services (HCSG) In a report released today, Nick Giovacchini from Credit Suisse maintained a Hold rating on Healthcare Services, with a price target of $12.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $13.28, close to its 52-week low of $11.97. According to TipRanks.com, Giovacchini is ranked #4184 out of 7990 analysts. Healthcare Services has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $14.67, which is an 12.0% upside from current levels.
BENSALEM, Pa., October 19, 2022--Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCSG) (the "Company") reported for the three months ended September 30, 2022 revenue of $414.5 million and net income of $0.3 million. The Company’s Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.215 per common share, the 77th consecutive increase since the initiation of dividend payments in 2003.
HCSG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HCSGWant to do more research on Healthcare Services Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Healthcare Services Group Inc (HCSG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Healthcare Services Group Inc (HCSG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Healthcare Services Group Inc (HCSG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch