Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (HCSG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HCSG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HCSG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HCSG is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- HCSG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
HCSG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HCSG is 3.97 -- better than 87.74% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of HEALTHCARE SERVICES GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 192.92%, HEALTHCARE SERVICES GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.03% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HEALTHCARE SERVICES GROUP INC are COCO, OCC, INOD, EVI, and CULP.
- Visit HCSG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hcsgcorp.com.
HCSG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, HCSG's price/earnings ratio is 19.83% higher, now standing at 27.8.
- HCSG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HCSG.
HCSG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 33.66%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 33.66%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.63%.
The table below shows HCSG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HCSG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HCSG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.04% of graded US stocks.
- HCSG's asset turnover comes in at 2.069 -- ranking 3rd of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- CHE, VCYT, and NTRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HCSG.
The table below shows HCSG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HCSG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HCSG, see our HCSG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$29.23||Average Broker Recommendation||1.91 (Hold)|
HCSG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.45||52-week high||$20.54|
|Prev. close||$13.48||52-week low||$11.55|
|Day high||$13.56||Avg. volume||972,327|
|50-day MA||$13.15||Dividend yield||6.64%|
|200-day MA||$13.91||Market Cap||1.00B|
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (HCSG) Company Bio
Healthcare Services Group provides management, administrative, and operating services to the housekeeping, laundry, linen, facility maintenance, and dietary service departments to nursing homes, retirement complexes, rehabilitation centers, and hospitals in the United States. It operates in two segments, Housekeeping and Dietary. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Bensalem, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
HCSG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCSG Latest Social Stream
View Full HCSG Social Stream
Latest HCSG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEALTHCARE SERVICES GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCSG as an investment opportunity.
Healthcare Services Group upgraded at Jefferies citing end-market potential
Jefferies upgraded the hospital maintenance company Healthcare Services Group (NASDAQ:HCSG) on Friday, arguing that the fundamentals in the nursing home (SNF) end-market has bottomed out.
Following an analysis of the SNF market, analyst Brian Tanquilut wrote: "….the emerging improvement in SNF occupancy (though still below pre-COVID levels) should translate to operating and financial gains for the company that we believe limits the stock's downside."
However, Tanquilut only upgrades the stock to Hold from Underperform, arguing that HCSG's recent decision to suspend divide...
This Dividend Growth Stock Seemed Stable, But Just Suspended Its Payouts
It can be tempting to think that because a company has a strong track record of paying and increasing dividends the trend will continue. A great example of that is what happened with Healthcare Services Group (NASDAQ: HCSG) in February. Healthcare Services' business centers around housekeeping and dining services it offers to healthcare facilities.
Healthcare Services Group Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS Beats Expectations
Healthcare Services Group ( NASDAQ:HCSG ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.69b (up 2.9% from...
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCSG) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCSG) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 15, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the Healthcare Services Group 2022 Annual Earnings Call. . The matters discussed on today’s conference call include forward statements about the business prospects of Healthcare Services Group, Inc. Forward-looking statements are often preceded by words such […]
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. Reports Q4 2022 Results
BENSALEM, Pa., February 15, 2023--Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCSG) (the "Company") reported for the three months ended December 31, 2022 revenue of $424.0 million, net income of $16.2 million, or $0.22 per basic and diluted common share, and cash flow from operations of $22.9 million. The Company also announced that, as part of a comprehensive rebalancing of its capital allocation strategy, its Board of Directors has suspended the quarterly cash dividend on its common stock and auth
HCSG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HCSGWant to do more research on Healthcare Services Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Healthcare Services Group Inc (HCSG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Healthcare Services Group Inc (HCSG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Healthcare Services Group Inc (HCSG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...