Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (HCSG): Price and Financial Metrics
HCSG Stock Summary
- Healthcare Services Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.56% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Healthcare Services Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 117.27%, Healthcare Services Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.42% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HCSG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MPX, PSMT, PGC, GRC, and LCII.
- Visit HCSG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hcsgcorp.com.
HCSG Stock Price Chart More Charts
HCSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.20||52-week high||$44.76|
|Prev. close||$25.23||52-week low||$21.16|
|Day high||$25.93||Avg. volume||855,886|
|50-day MA||$24.91||Dividend yield||3.17%|
|200-day MA||$28.38||Market Cap||1.87B|
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (HCSG) Company Bio
Healthcare Services Group provides management, administrative, and operating services to the housekeeping, laundry, linen, facility maintenance, and dietary service departments to nursing homes, retirement complexes, rehabilitation centers, and hospitals in the United States. It operates in two segments, Housekeeping and Dietary. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Bensalem, Pennsylvania.