Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (HCSG): Price and Financial Metrics
HCSG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HCSG is 3.84 -- better than 88.22% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Healthcare Services Group Inc is higher than it is for about only 10.17% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.21%, Healthcare Services Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.96% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Healthcare Services Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MANT, ROCK, HIHO, FSS, and WSTG.
- Visit HCSG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hcsgcorp.com.
HCSG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.45||52-week high||$35.80|
|Prev. close||$28.58||52-week low||$15.80|
|Day high||$29.07||Avg. volume||707,766|
|50-day MA||$30.13||Dividend yield||2.88%|
|200-day MA||$25.19||Market Cap||2.12B|
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (HCSG) Company Bio
Healthcare Services Group provides management, administrative, and operating services to the housekeeping, laundry, linen, facility maintenance, and dietary service departments to nursing homes, retirement complexes, rehabilitation centers, and hospitals in the United States. It operates in two segments, Housekeeping and Dietary. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Bensalem, Pennsylvania.
HCSG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Healthcare Services Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Healthcare Services Group Inc ranked in the 70th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Healthcare Services Group Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 62.89; that's higher than 91.78% of US stocks in the Healthcare sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 5.07% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- HCSG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 57.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HCSG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCSG Latest Social Stream
View Full HCSG Social Stream
Latest HCSG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Healthcare Services Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCSG as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Healthcare Services Group, Inc. - HCSG
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - February 22, 2021) - Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Healthcare Services Group, Inc. ("HCSG" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: HCSG). Such investors are advised to contact Robert S. Willoughby at [email protected] or 888-476-6529, ext. 7980.The investigation concerns whether HCSG and certain of its officers and/or directors have engaged in securities fraud or other unlawful business practices. [Click here for information about ...
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Healthcare...
Introduction In September 2020, I had covered The Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (HCSG) in this piece- “Healthcare Services Group: Through The Eyes Of The Bulls And The Bears”, laying out some of the key bullish and bearish themes surrounding the stock. Five months on, I thought it would be a...
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Investors of Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (HCSG) Investigation
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 11, 2021 / Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of Healthcare Services Group, Inc. ("Healthcare Services" or "the Company") (NASDAQ:HCSG).
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCSG) (the “Company”) reported for the three months ended December 31, 2020 revenue of $423.2 million, net inc
HCSG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HCSGWant to do more research on Healthcare Services Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Healthcare Services Group Inc (HCSG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Healthcare Services Group Inc (HCSG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Healthcare Services Group Inc (HCSG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!