Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (HCSG): Price and Financial Metrics
HCSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.66||52-week high||$15.97|
|Prev. close||$10.72||52-week low||$10.35|
|Day high||$10.94||Avg. volume||836,997|
|50-day MA||$12.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.33||Market Cap||790.92M|
HCSG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCSG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HCSG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.09% of US stocks.
- HCSG's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HCSG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
HCSG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HCSG is currently 188.11, higher than 98.75% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of HEALTHCARE SERVICES GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 159.67%, HEALTHCARE SERVICES GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.06% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HEALTHCARE SERVICES GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AIR, CELH, TLYS, CRS, and CIR.
- Visit HCSG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hcsgcorp.com.
HCSG Valuation Summary
- HCSG's price/earnings ratio is 20.5; this is 23.22% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HCSG's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HCSG.
HCSG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 33.66%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 33.66%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.63%.
The table below shows HCSG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HCSG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HCSG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.04% of graded US stocks.
- HCSG's asset turnover comes in at 2.069 -- ranking 3rd of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- CHE, VCYT, and NTRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HCSG.
The table below shows HCSG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (HCSG) Company Bio
Healthcare Services Group provides management, administrative, and operating services to the housekeeping, laundry, linen, facility maintenance, and dietary service departments to nursing homes, retirement complexes, rehabilitation centers, and hospitals in the United States. It operates in two segments, Housekeeping and Dietary. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Bensalem, Pennsylvania.
HCSG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCSG Latest Social Stream
View Full HCSG Social Stream
Latest HCSG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEALTHCARE SERVICES GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCSG as an investment opportunity.
Although you can chase the hottest ideas of the moment, bargain hunters should consider these undervalued stocks under $20.
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCSG) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript July 26, 2023 Healthcare Services Group, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.09 EPS, expectations were $0.17. Operator: Hello, my name is Kirsten, I will be your conference operator today. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the HCSG 2023 […]
BENSALEM, Pa., July 26, 2023--Healthcare Services Group, Inc. Reports Q2 2023 Results
When researching a stock for investment, what can tell us that the company is in decline? Typically, we'll see the...
Heartland Advisors, an investment management company, released its “Heartland Value Fund” second quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the second quarter, the Value Investor Class of the fund returned 3.14% and the Value Institutional Class returned 3.18% compared to 3.18% for the Russell 2000 Value Index. Although the […]
HCSG Price Returns
Continue Researching HCSGWant to do more research on Healthcare Services Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Healthcare Services Group Inc (HCSG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Healthcare Services Group Inc (HCSG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Healthcare Services Group Inc (HCSG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch