Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (HCSG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HCSG POWR Grades
- HCSG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HCSG is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- HCSG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.27% of US stocks).
HCSG Stock Summary
- Healthcare Services Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.43% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Healthcare Services Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Healthcare Services Group Inc is higher than it is for about just 10.19% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Healthcare Services Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PETS, CCF, PSMT, WDFC, and FELE.
- HCSG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Healthcare Services Group Inc's official web site, go to www.hcsgcorp.com.
HCSG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, HCSG's price/sales ratio is 89.87% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- HCSG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8.2 over the prior 243 months.
- HCSG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HCSG.
HCSG Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 14.08%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2974.94%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 36.41%.
The table below shows HCSG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HCSG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.05||52-week high||$35.80|
|Prev. close||$25.84||52-week low||$20.05|
|Day high||$26.14||Avg. volume||555,213|
|50-day MA||$30.22||Dividend yield||3.18%|
|200-day MA||$28.59||Market Cap||1.94B|
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (HCSG) Company Bio
Healthcare Services Group provides management, administrative, and operating services to the housekeeping, laundry, linen, facility maintenance, and dietary service departments to nursing homes, retirement complexes, rehabilitation centers, and hospitals in the United States. It operates in two segments, Housekeeping and Dietary. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Bensalem, Pennsylvania.
HCSG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HCSG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Healthcare Services Group Inc ranked in the 62th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 39.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HCSG, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 100.23 -- which is good for besting 92.27% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Healthcare sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 5.37% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- HCSG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 59.11% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HCSG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCSG Latest Social Stream
View Full HCSG Social Stream
Latest HCSG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Healthcare Services Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCSG as an investment opportunity.
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HCSG ) will increase its dividend on the 24th of September to US$0.21. This...
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (HCSG) Q2 2021 Results Conference Call July 21, 2021 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Ted Wahl - President and CEO Matt McKee - Head of Corporate Communications Conference Call Participants Nat Putnam - Credit Suisse Thomas Keller - RBC Capital Markets Andrew Wittmann - Baird Nick...
The matters discussed on today's conference call include forward-looking statements about the business prospects of Healthcare Services Group, Inc. within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements are often preceded by words such as believes, expects, anticipates, plans, will, goal, may, intends, assumes or similar expressions. Forward-looking statements reflect management's current expectations as of the date of this conference call and involve certain risks and uncertainties.
Healthcare Services (HCSG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -55.17% and -2.02%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BENSALEM, Pa., July 21, 2021--Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCSG) (the "Company") reported for the three months ended June 30, 2021 revenue of $398.2 million, net income of $9.6 million, or $0.13 per basic and diluted common share, and cash flow from operations of $25.3 million. The Company’s Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.20875 per common share, the 72nd consecutive increase since the initiation of dividend payments in 2003.
HCSG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HCSGWant to do more research on Healthcare Services Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Healthcare Services Group Inc (HCSG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Healthcare Services Group Inc (HCSG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Healthcare Services Group Inc (HCSG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch