H&E Equipment Services, Inc. (HEES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HEES POWR Grades
- HEES scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.75% of US stocks.
- HEES's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HEES ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 54th percentile.
HEES Stock Summary
- H&E EQUIPMENT SERVICES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.69% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of H&E EQUIPMENT SERVICES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, H&E EQUIPMENT SERVICES INC is reporting a growth rate of 169%; that's higher than 90.37% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to H&E EQUIPMENT SERVICES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FRG, JELD, JBI, HOV, and MANU.
- Visit HEES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.he-equipment.com.
HEES Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HEES's EV/EBIT ratio is 32.24% lower, now standing at 10.3.
- HEES's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 34.2 over the prior 203 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HEES.
HEES Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 31.15%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 1.34%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1256.9%.
The table below shows HEES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HEES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HEES has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.68% of graded US stocks.
- HEES's asset turnover comes in at 0.585 -- ranking 272nd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- APPF, TCX, and QLYS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HEES.
The table below shows HEES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HEES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HEES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.52||52-week high||$50.69|
|Prev. close||$28.91||52-week low||$26.12|
|Day high||$28.65||Avg. volume||210,871|
|50-day MA||$32.42||Dividend yield||3.8%|
|200-day MA||$36.70||Market Cap||1.03B|
H&E Equipment Services, Inc. (HEES) Company Bio
H&E Equipment Services is focused on heavy construction and industrial equipment and rents, sells and provides parts and service support for four core categories of specialized equipment: hi-lift or aerial platform equipment, cranes, earthmoving equipment, and industrial lift trucks. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
HEES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HEES Latest Social Stream
View Full HEES Social Stream
Latest HEES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about H&E EQUIPMENT SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HEES as an investment opportunity.
BATON ROUGE, La., September 19, 2022--H&E Equipment Services, Inc. ("H&E" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: HEES) today announced the signing of a definitive agreement to acquire One Source Equipment Rental, Inc. ("One Source"), a provider of non-residential construction and industrial equipment with operations in the Midwest and Southern U.S. One Source, which is employee owned, operates 10 branches, including three locations in each of Illinois and Indiana, two locations in Tennessee and one in each
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
Let's see if H&E Equipment Services, Inc. (HEES) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now, or if investors subscribing to this methodology should look elsewhere for top picks.
The board of H&E Equipment Services, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HEES ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 9th of...
BATON ROUGE, La., August 12, 2022--H&E Equipment Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: HEES) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend on August 11, 2022, to be paid to its stockholders. The Company announced a quarterly cash dividend of $0.275 per share of common stock to be paid on September 9, 2022, for stockholders of record as of the close of business on August 26, 2022.
HEES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HEESHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on H&E Equipment Services Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) Stock Price | Nasdaq
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch