H&E Equipment Services, Inc. (HEES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HEES POWR Grades
- HEES scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HEES is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- HEES's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 24.98% of US stocks).
HEES Stock Summary
- H&E Equipment Services Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.66% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 145.49, H&E Equipment Services Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.43% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of H&E Equipment Services Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to H&E Equipment Services Inc are WBT, CLB, AXTA, PTNR, and CATM.
- Visit HEES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.he-equipment.com.
HEES Valuation Summary
- HEES's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 44.44% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 187 months, HEES's price/sales ratio has gone down $0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HEES.
HEES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HEES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.61||52-week high||$41.85|
|Prev. close||$32.53||52-week low||$16.42|
|Day high||$32.01||Avg. volume||219,091|
|50-day MA||$37.13||Dividend yield||3.38%|
|200-day MA||$30.22||Market Cap||1.14B|
H&E Equipment Services, Inc. (HEES) Company Bio
H&E Equipment Services is focused on heavy construction and industrial equipment and rents, sells and provides parts and service support for four core categories of specialized equipment: hi-lift or aerial platform equipment, cranes, earthmoving equipment, and industrial lift trucks. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
HEES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HEES Latest Social Stream
View Full HEES Social Stream
Latest HEES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about H&E Equipment Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HEES as an investment opportunity.
At this time, I would like to turn the call over to Mr. Kevin Inda, vice president of investor relations. Thank you, Kate, and welcome to H&E Equipment Services conference call to review the company's results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021, which were released earlier this morning. Conducting the call today will be John Engquist, executive chairman of the board of directors; Brad Barber, chief executive officer; and Leslie Magee, chief financial officer and secretary.
H&E Equipment (HEES) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -21.43% and 2.41%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
H&E Equipment Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: HEES) today announced results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. The Company also paid a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.275 per share of common stock during the first quarter.
Global Automotive Equipment Leasing Market Report 2021 Featuring Major Players - United Rental; Sunbelt Rental; Blueline Rental; H&E Equipment Services and Home Depot Rentals - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Equipment Leasing Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. The global automotive equipment leasing market is expected to grow from $259.23 billion in 2020 to $334.74 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 29.1%. Automotive Equipment Leasing Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 provides the strategists, marketers and senior ma
Shares of H&E Equipment Servs (NASDAQ:HEES) moved higher by 2.38% in the past three months. Before having a look at the importance of debt, let us look at how much debt H&E Equipment Servs has. H&E Equipment Servs's Debt Based on H&E Equipment Servs's balance sheet as of February 17, 2021, long-term debt is at $305.00 thousand and current debt is at $1.25 billion, amounting to $1.25 billion in total debt. Adjusted for $310.88 million in cash-equivalents, the company's net debt is at $937.70 million. Let's define some of the terms we used in the paragraph above. Current debt is the portion of a company's debt which is due within 1 year, while long-term debt is the portion due in more than 1 year. Cash equivalents include cash and any liquid securities with maturity periods of 90 days or ...
HEES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HEESHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on H&E Equipment Services Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) Stock Price | Nasdaq
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch