H&E Equipment Services, Inc. (HEES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HEES POWR Grades
- HEES scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HEES is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- HEES's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 28.97% of US stocks).
HEES Stock Summary
- H&E EQUIPMENT SERVICES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.62% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of H&E EQUIPMENT SERVICES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, HEES has reported earnings growth of 130.39%, putting it ahead of 88.8% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HEES, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SIRE, AVNT, TILE, JBI, and PPC.
- HEES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit H&E EQUIPMENT SERVICES INC's official web site, go to www.he-equipment.com.
HEES Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HEES's price/sales ratio is 15.38% higher, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 207 months, HEES's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HEES.
HEES Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2.67%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -20.17%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2.67%.
The table below shows HEES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HEES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HEES has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.68% of graded US stocks.
- HEES's asset turnover comes in at 0.585 -- ranking 272nd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- APPF, TCX, and QLYS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HEES.
The table below shows HEES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HEES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HEES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.78||52-week high||$51.00|
|Prev. close||$50.18||52-week low||$26.12|
|Day high||$51.00||Avg. volume||256,356|
|50-day MA||$45.02||Dividend yield||2.17%|
|200-day MA||$36.09||Market Cap||1.84B|
H&E Equipment Services, Inc. (HEES) Company Bio
H&E Equipment Services is focused on heavy construction and industrial equipment and rents, sells and provides parts and service support for four core categories of specialized equipment: hi-lift or aerial platform equipment, cranes, earthmoving equipment, and industrial lift trucks. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
HEES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HEES Latest Social Stream
View Full HEES Social Stream
Latest HEES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about H&E EQUIPMENT SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HEES as an investment opportunity.
H&E Equipment (HEES) closed the most recent trading day at $49.45, moving +0.26% from the previous trading session.
H&E Equipment (HEES) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, H&E Equipment (HEES) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Infrastructure stock H&E Equipment Services is in the buy zone after breaking out of a cup-with-handle base. The company sells, rents, repairs and maintains heavy construction and industrial equipment through more than 100 service centers. HEES stock has gained more than 5% this year and more than 40% since July 2022.
HEES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HEESHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on H&E Equipment Services Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) Stock Price | Nasdaq
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch