H&E Equipment Services, Inc. (HEES): Price and Financial Metrics
HEES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.52||52-week high||$56.47|
|Prev. close||$36.48||52-week low||$26.12|
|Day high||$39.77||Avg. volume||280,832|
|50-day MA||$39.05||Dividend yield||3.06%|
|200-day MA||$40.63||Market Cap||1.44B|
HEES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HEES POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HEES ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HEES is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HEES ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
HEES Stock Summary
- H&E EQUIPMENT SERVICES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.28% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of H&E EQUIPMENT SERVICES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.05 for H&E EQUIPMENT SERVICES INC; that's greater than it is for 82.56% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HEES, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DOLE, CROX, AVNT, DLA, and SIRE.
- Visit HEES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.he-equipment.com.
HEES Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HEES's EV/EBIT ratio is 29.94% lower, now standing at 11.
- HEES's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 211 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HEES.
HEES Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2.67%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2.67%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -20.17%.
The table below shows HEES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HEES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HEES has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.68% of graded US stocks.
- HEES's asset turnover comes in at 0.585 -- ranking 272nd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- APPF, TCX, and QLYS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HEES.
The table below shows HEES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HEES Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HEES, see our HEES price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$41.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
H&E Equipment Services, Inc. (HEES) Company Bio
H&E Equipment Services is focused on heavy construction and industrial equipment and rents, sells and provides parts and service support for four core categories of specialized equipment: hi-lift or aerial platform equipment, cranes, earthmoving equipment, and industrial lift trucks. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
HEES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HEES Latest Social Stream
View Full HEES Social Stream
Latest HEES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about H&E EQUIPMENT SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HEES as an investment opportunity.
H&E Equipment Services (NASDAQ:HEES) Has Affirmed Its Dividend Of $0.275
The board of H&E Equipment Services, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HEES ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 9th of June...
H&E Equipment Services' (NASDAQ:HEES) investors will be pleased with their splendid 188% return over the last three years
H&E Equipment Services, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HEES ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 29% in...
H&E Equipment Services Reports Quarterly Cash Dividend
BATON ROUGE, La., May 12, 2023--H&E Equipment Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: HEES) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend on May 12, 2023, to be paid to its stockholders. The Company announced a quarterly cash dividend of $0.275 per share of common stock to be paid on June 9, 2023, for stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 25, 2023.
Here’s Why H&E Equipment Services (HEES) Fell in Q1
Liberty Park Capital Management, LLC, a financial management company, released its first quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. Liberty Park Fund rose 7.45%, net of fees, in the first quarter compared to the Russell 2000 Index’s 2.74% return. The long position of the fund gained 6.02% while the short […]
Should Value Investors Buy H&E Equipment Services (HEES) Stock?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
HEES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HEESHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on H&E Equipment Services Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) Stock Price | Nasdaq
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...