Hess Midstream Partners LP Common Limited Partner Interests (HESM): Price and Financial Metrics
HESM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.13||52-week high||$32.43|
|Prev. close||$29.33||52-week low||$25.24|
|Day high||$29.37||Avg. volume||606,467|
|50-day MA||$30.03||Dividend yield||8.11%|
|200-day MA||$29.37||Market Cap||1.66B|
HESM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HESM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HESM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HESM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- HESM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
HESM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of HESS MIDSTREAM LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For HESM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.34% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HESM is more volatile than merely 4.5% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HESS MIDSTREAM LP are HEP, AES, GOGL, SR, and UNIT.
- HESM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HESS MIDSTREAM LP's official web site, go to www.hessmidstream.com.
HESM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, HESM's price/sales ratio is 292.86% higher, now standing at 5.5.
- Over the past 78 months, HESM's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HESM.
HESM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HESM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.82% of graded US stocks.
- HESM's asset turnover comes in at 0.339 -- ranking 82nd of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- OII, ENSV, and DK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HESM.
The table below shows HESM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hess Midstream Partners LP Common Limited Partner Interests (HESM) Company Bio
Hess Midstream Partners LP focuses on processing natural gas and fractionating natural gas liquids (NGLs) in the United States. It also intends to engage in terminaling and loading crude oil and NGLs; transporting crude oil through rail cars; and storing and terminaling propane. Hess Midstream Partners GP LLC is the general partner of the company. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.
HESM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HESM Latest Social Stream
View Full HESM Social Stream
Latest HESM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HESS MIDSTREAM LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HESM as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, August 16, 2023--HESS MIDSTREAM LP TO PARTICIPATE IN INVESTOR CONFERENCES
HOUSTON, August 16, 2023--HESS MIDSTREAM LP ANNOUNCES PRICING OF SECONDARY PUBLIC OFFERING OF CLASS A SHARES
HOUSTON, August 15, 2023--HESS MIDSTREAM LP ANNOUNCES SECONDARY PUBLIC OFFERING OF CLASS A SHARES
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Hess Midstream LP (NYSE:HESM) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript July 26, 2023 Hess Midstream LP beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.5, expectations were $0.49. Operator: Good day, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Second Quarter 2023 Hess Midstream Conference Call. My name is Gigi, and I’ll be your operator for today. At this […]
HESM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|