Hess Midstream Partners LP Common Limited Partner Interests (HESM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HESM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HESM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.59% of US stocks.
- HESM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- HESM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
HESM Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Hess Midstream LP is higher than just 3.77% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Hess Midstream LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.16% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- HESM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hess Midstream LP are RHP, PAGP, BBU, ADS, and TK.
- Visit HESM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hessmidstream.com.
HESM Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Energy stock, HESM's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.7% higher, now standing at 20.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HESM.
HESM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HESM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.01||52-week high||$26.47|
|Prev. close||$25.89||52-week low||$14.56|
|Day high||$26.28||Avg. volume||211,206|
|50-day MA||$23.68||Dividend yield||6.96%|
|200-day MA||$20.38||Market Cap||651.24M|
Hess Midstream Partners LP Common Limited Partner Interests (HESM) Company Bio
Hess Midstream Partners LP focuses on processing natural gas and fractionating natural gas liquids (NGLs) in the United States. It also intends to engage in terminaling and loading crude oil and NGLs; transporting crude oil through rail cars; and storing and terminaling propane. Hess Midstream Partners GP LLC is the general partner of the company. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.
HESM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Hess Midstream LP. To summarize, we found that Hess Midstream LP ranked in the 92th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Hess Midstream LP ended up being:
- As a business, HESM is generating more cash flow than 67.71% of positive cash flow stocks in the Energy.
- 20% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 3.11% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 80% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 96.85% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HESM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HESM Latest Social Stream
View Full HESM Social Stream
Latest HESM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hess Midstream LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HESM as an investment opportunity.
Talos Energy's (TALO) Tornado Attic well is expected to produce 8,000-10,000 boe/d gross, with oil accounting for nearly 80% of the total.
Hess Midstream Partners LP (HESM) made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen and could be a great choice for investors looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices.
With fuel demand recovering massively, midstream energy firms like Energy Transfer (ET), Enable Midstream (ENBL) and Hess Midstream (HESM) are poised to gain.
Photo by spooh/E+ via Getty ImagesIntroduction When looking across the midstream industry there were very few growth stories that survived the turmoil of 2020 with many distributions being reduced, but Hess Midstream (HESM) stayed very strong and kept theirs alive with slightly over 11% growth versus 2019. Although despite this...
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Typically, we'll...
HESM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|