Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (HGV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HGV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HGV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HGV is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- HGV ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
HGV Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HGV is currently 50.04, higher than 90.67% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Hilton Grand Vacations Inc is reporting a growth rate of -228.37%; that's higher than merely 9.22% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HGV's revenue has grown -29.76% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 9.1% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HGV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SFNC, SYNL, TAST, WD, and FRGI.
- HGV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hilton Grand Vacations Inc's official web site, go to www.hiltongrandvacations.com.
HGV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HGV's price/sales ratio is 164.29% higher, now standing at 3.7.
- HGV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 39.3 over the prior 57 months.
- HGV's price/earnings ratio has moved down 38 over the prior 57 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HGV.
HGV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HGV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.22% of graded US stocks.
- HGV's asset turnover comes in at 0.277 -- ranking 61st of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- ARKR, WYNN, and CBRL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HGV.
The table below shows HGV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HGV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HGV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.31||52-week high||$49.79|
|Prev. close||$48.43||52-week low||$20.20|
|Day high||$49.79||Avg. volume||798,478|
|50-day MA||$42.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.65||Market Cap||4.23B|
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (HGV) Company Bio
Hilton Grand Vacations Company, LLC. is a division of Hilton Worldwide. Based in Orlando, Fla, Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets and operates a system of brand name, vacation ownership resorts in select vacation destinations. The company also manages and operates two club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services.
Most Popular Stories View All
HGV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HGV Latest Social Stream
View Full HGV Social Stream
Latest HGV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hilton Grand Vacations Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HGV as an investment opportunity.
ORLANDO, Fla., September 23, 2021--Hilton Grand Vacations and Habitat for Humanity Announce New National Partnership
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (NYSE:HGV), the industry-leading global vacation ownership company, is proud to announce a multi-year partnership with the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) to bring the Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) Tournament of Champions to the renowned Lake Nona Golf & Country Club in Orlando on January 20-23, 2022.
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Hilton Grand Vacations shows improving technical performance.
Hilton Grand Vacations paid $58 million to buy the distressed Midtown hotel where it plans to open a timeshare
ORLANDO, Fla., August 09, 2021--The Central at 5th by Hilton Club Opens in the Heart of Manhattan
HGV Price Returns
Continue Researching HGVHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hilton Grand Vacations Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc (HGV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc (HGV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc (HGV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch