Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (HGV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HGV POWR Grades
- HGV scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HGV is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HGV ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
HGV Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 117.27%, Hilton Grand Vacations Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.12% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HGV has reported earnings growth of -257.81%, putting it ahead of merely 7.63% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that HGV's revenue has grown 161.19% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.04% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hilton Grand Vacations Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VAC, WRLD, ACEL, DOOR, and AMCX.
- Visit HGV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hiltongrandvacations.com.
HGV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HGV's price/sales ratio is 164.29% higher, now standing at 3.7.
- HGV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 39.3 over the prior 57 months.
- HGV's price/earnings ratio has moved down 38 over the prior 57 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HGV.
HGV Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -25.2%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 9.85%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -32.13%.
The table below shows HGV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HGV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HGV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.27% of graded US stocks.
- HGV's asset turnover comes in at 0.277 -- ranking 61st of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- ARKR, WYNN, and CBRL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HGV.
The table below shows HGV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HGV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HGV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.49||52-week high||$56.33|
|Prev. close||$37.37||52-week low||$34.31|
|Day high||$37.77||Avg. volume||706,789|
|50-day MA||$43.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.33||Market Cap||4.39B|
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (HGV) Company Bio
Hilton Grand Vacations Company, LLC. is a division of Hilton Worldwide. Based in Orlando, Fla, Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets and operates a system of brand name, vacation ownership resorts in select vacation destinations. The company also manages and operates two club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services.
Most Popular Stories View All
HGV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HGV Latest Social Stream
View Full HGV Social Stream
Latest HGV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hilton Grand Vacations Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HGV as an investment opportunity.
Choice Hotels (CHH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 22.22% and 1.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ORLANDO, Fla., February 15, 2022--Hilton Grand Vacations to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Results
Investment company Welch Capital Partners Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Hilton Grand Vacations Inc, InnovAge Holding Corp, Fidelity MSCI Information Technology Index ETF, Microsoft Corp, Fidelity MSCI Communication Services Index ETF, sells Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Welch Capital Partners Llc.
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds’ and successful investors’ positions as of the end of the third quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund’s trades on numerous financial […]
Arlington, VA, based Investment company Re Advisers Corp (Current Portfolio) buys Chevron Corp, Corning Inc, Boston Scientific Corp, Target Corp, Cadence Bank, sells NVIDIA Corp, Amgen Inc, Medtronic PLC, Inovalon Holdings Inc, Cadence Bank during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Re Advisers Corp.
HGV Price Returns
Continue Researching HGVHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hilton Grand Vacations Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc (HGV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc (HGV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc (HGV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch