Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (HGV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HGV POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HGV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.07% of US stocks.
- HGV's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HGV's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 29.32% of US stocks).
HGV Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.24, HILTON GRAND VACATIONS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 2.88% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HILTON GRAND VACATIONS INC is reporting a growth rate of 5,781.82%; that's higher than 99.64% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for HILTON GRAND VACATIONS INC comes in at 115.39%, a number that bests 92.81% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HILTON GRAND VACATIONS INC are VAC, APOG, ACEL, CNDT, and HRT.
- HGV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HILTON GRAND VACATIONS INC's official web site, go to www.hiltongrandvacations.com.
HGV Valuation Summary
- HGV's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.6; this is 0% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- HGV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 71 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HGV.
HGV Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 402.65%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 208.33%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 65.55%.
The table below shows HGV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HGV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HGV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.27% of graded US stocks.
- HGV's asset turnover comes in at 0.277 -- ranking 61st of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- ARKR, WYNN, and CBRL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HGV.
The table below shows HGV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HGV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HGV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.12||52-week high||$55.23|
|Prev. close||$42.07||52-week low||$32.12|
|Day high||$43.99||Avg. volume||680,335|
|50-day MA||$38.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.01||Market Cap||4.96B|
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (HGV) Company Bio
Hilton Grand Vacations Company, LLC. is a division of Hilton Worldwide. Based in Orlando, Fla, Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets and operates a system of brand name, vacation ownership resorts in select vacation destinations. The company also manages and operates two club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services.
Most Popular Stories View All
HGV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HGV Latest Social Stream
View Full HGV Social Stream
Latest HGV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HILTON GRAND VACATIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HGV as an investment opportunity.
Millions of Americans plan to travel and stay at hotels this holiday season, which is likely to help stocks like Hyatt Hotels (H), Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV), Wyndham Hotels & Resorts (WH) and Marriott Vacations Worldwide (VAC).
Hyatt Hotels, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts and Hilton Grand Vacations are part of Zacks Industry Outlook article.
Although the hotel occupancy rate is improving, it is still below the pre-pandemic level. However, Hyatt (H), Wyndham Hotels & Resorts (WH) and Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) are likely to benefit from gradually improving occupancy and RevPAR.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Hyatt Hotels, Hilton Grand Vacations, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts and Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Hyatt Hotels, Hilton Grand Vacations, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts and Marriott Vacations Worldwide are included in this Analyst Blog.
Wall Street Analysts See a 39% Upside in Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV): Can the Stock Really Move This High?
The consensus price target hints at a 38.5% upside potential for Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
HGV Price Returns
Continue Researching HGVHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hilton Grand Vacations Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc (HGV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc (HGV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc (HGV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch