Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (HGV): Price and Financial Metrics
HGV Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 132.83, Hilton Grand Vacations Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.57% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HGV is currently 40.01, higher than 87.43% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Hilton Grand Vacations Inc comes in at -42.84%, a number that bests just 7.35% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HGV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GOOS, REZI, DLX, CIGI, and CRD.A.
- HGV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hilton Grand Vacations Inc's official web site, go to www.hiltongrandvacations.com.
HGV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HGV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.51||52-week high||$41.15|
|Prev. close||$39.02||52-week low||$8.28|
|Day high||$40.68||Avg. volume||755,716|
|50-day MA||$33.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.30||Market Cap||3.36B|
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (HGV) Company Bio
Hilton Grand Vacations Company, LLC. is a division of Hilton Worldwide. Based in Orlando, Fla, Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets and operates a system of brand name, vacation ownership resorts in select vacation destinations. The company also manages and operates two club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services.
HGV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. To summarize, we found that Hilton Grand Vacations Inc ranked in the 6th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 98%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Hilton Grand Vacations Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.41 years, is -0.2% -- higher than just 8% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Hilton Grand Vacations Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 64.21% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HGV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HGV Latest Social Stream
View Full HGV Social Stream
Latest HGV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hilton Grand Vacations Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HGV as an investment opportunity.
Avis Budget shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 76 to 83.
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Marriott Vacations World shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
SeaWorld Entertainment now clears that threshold, with a jump from 80 to 83 Monday. When you're researching the best stocks to buy and watch, be sure to pay attention to relative price strength. SeaWorld Entertainment is now considered extended and out of buy range after clearing a 33.42 buy point in a first-stage cup with handle.
Investment Thesis: Hilton Grand Vacations could be in a good position to capitalise on a rebound for domestic luxury travel in the United States. However, its timeshare-based model may see a stall in recovery as customers potentially start to demand more flexible booking terms going forward. Like other companies in...
Hilton Grand Vacations to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results
HGV Price Returns
Continue Researching HGVHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hilton Grand Vacations Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc (HGV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc (HGV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc (HGV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!