Harte-Hanks, Inc. (HHS): Price and Financial Metrics
HHS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.18||52-week high||$14.24|
|Prev. close||$6.13||52-week low||$5.00|
|Day high||$6.29||Avg. volume||43,527|
|50-day MA||$5.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.27||Market Cap||44.56M|
HHS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HHS Stock Summary
- HARTE HANKS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.14% of US listed stocks.
- HHS's current price/earnings ratio is 1.55, which is higher than only 1.08% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for HARTE HANKS INC is higher than just 5.76% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HARTE HANKS INC are PRDO, ANF, MOV, BBW, and FCAP.
- HHS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HARTE HANKS INC's official web site, go to www.hartehanks.com.
HHS Valuation Summary
- HHS's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 89.47% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HHS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 6.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HHS.
HHS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 155.79%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 10.98%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -57.48%.
The table below shows HHS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Harte-Hanks, Inc. (HHS) Company Bio
Harte-Hanks, Inc. provides various marketing services in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in San Antonio, Texas.
HHS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HHS Latest Social Stream
View Full HHS Social Stream
Latest HHS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HARTE HANKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HHS as an investment opportunity.
These penny stocks offer tremendous upside potential with minimal risk, unlike many of the stocks impacted by the AI mania.
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Harte Hanks fair value estimate is US$7.55 With US$6.46 share...
Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that the Harte Hanks, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HHS ) CEO...
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Harte Hanks, Inc. (NASDAQ:HHS),a leading global customer experience company focused on bringing companies closer to customers for 100 years, today announced financial results for the second quarter and six-month period ended June 30, 2023.
HHS Price Returns