Harte-Hanks, Inc. (HHS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HHS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HHS is -15.91 -- better than merely 1.21% of US stocks.
- HHS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.2% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -43.36%, HARTE HANKS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.65% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HARTE HANKS INC are MKTW, TUP, CYH, CURV, and BBBY.
- Visit HHS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hartehanks.com.
HHS Valuation Summary
- HHS's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 81.82% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- HHS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 12.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HHS.
HHS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 155.17%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 93.37%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 132.99%.
The table below shows HHS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HHS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HHS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.15||52-week high||$17.88|
|Prev. close||$11.47||52-week low||$6.40|
|Day high||$11.42||Avg. volume||60,650|
|50-day MA||$11.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.45||Market Cap||78.27M|
Harte-Hanks, Inc. (HHS) Company Bio
Harte-Hanks, Inc. provides various marketing services in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in San Antonio, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HHS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HHS Latest Social Stream
View Full HHS Social Stream
Latest HHS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HARTE HANKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HHS as an investment opportunity.
How far off is Harte Hanks, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HHS ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll...
In the latest trading session, Harte-Hanks (HHS) closed at $12.10, marking a +0.75% move from the previous day.
Harte Hanks, Inc. (HHS), a leading global customer experience company, today announced it is working with leading kitchen, bath, and outdoor retailer PIRCH on a series of lead generation and integrated direct marketing initiatives in Southern California.
Here is how Harte-Hanks (HHS) and Core & Main (CNM) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
HHS Price Returns