Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. - (HIIQ): Price and Financial Metrics
HIIQ Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HIIQ is 4.6 -- better than 90.34% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Health Insurance Innovations Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 14.18% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 143.71%, Health Insurance Innovations Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.74% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HIIQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMHI, USX, CCR, MCS, and ARLP.
- Visit HIIQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hiiq.com.
HIIQ Stock Price Chart More Charts
HIIQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.41||52-week high||$40.99|
|Prev. close||$29.55||52-week low||$15.95|
|Day high||$29.82||Avg. volume||738,390|
|50-day MA||$23.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.90||Market Cap||417.97M|
Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. - (HIIQ) Company Bio
Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. operates as a developer, distributor, and administrator of cloud-based individual health and family insurance plans, and supplemental products in the United States. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Tampa, Florida.