Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. - (HIIQ): Price and Financial Metrics
HIIQ Stock Summary
- Health Insurance Innovations Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.45% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Health Insurance Innovations Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 11.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 887.29%, Health Insurance Innovations Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.33% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HIIQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TPC, CJ, APRN, CPE, and ARLP.
- HIIQ's SEC filings can be seen here.. And to visit Health Insurance Innovations Inc's official web site, go to www.hiiquote.com.
HIIQ Stock Price Chart More Charts
HIIQ Price/Volume Stats
Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. - (HIIQ) Company Bio
Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. operates as a developer, distributor, and administrator of cloud-based individual health and family insurance plans, and supplemental products in the United States. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Tampa, Florida.