Hill International, Inc. (HIL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HIL Stock Summary
- Hill International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.04% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Hill International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.33, Hill International Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 5.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HIL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ISIG, CRI, OXM, AFI, and MYE.
- HIL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hill International Inc's official web site, go to www.hillintl.com.
HIL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HIL's price/sales ratio is 87.88% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 207 months, HIL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
- HIL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 207 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HIL.
HIL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -47.64%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -7.33%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -48.93%.
The table below shows HIL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HIL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HIL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.10||52-week high||$3.38|
|Prev. close||$2.14||52-week low||$1.28|
|Day high||$2.18||Avg. volume||211,738|
|50-day MA||$2.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.48||Market Cap||118.97M|
Hill International, Inc. (HIL) Company Bio
Hill International, Inc. provides program management, project management, construction management, construction claims, and other consulting services primarily for the buildings, transportation, environmental, energy, and industrial markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
HIL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HIL Latest Social Stream
View Full HIL Social Stream
Latest HIL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hill International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HIL as an investment opportunity.
Hill International Receives Five-Year IDIQ Contract to Continue Providing CMI Services to the Maryland Aviation Administration
PHILADELPHIA and BALTIMORE, Sept. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hill International (NYSE:HIL), delivering the infrastructure of change, announced today it was awarded an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract to provide construction management and inspection (CMI) services to the Maryland Aviation Administration (MAA) until 2026. Hill has been providing CMI support for airside, landside, and terminal projects at Baltimore/Washington Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) and Martin State Airpo
Hill International to Participate in D.A. Davidson 20th Annual Diversified Industrials & Services Conference
PHILADELPHIA, Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hill International, Inc. (NYSE: HIL), delivering the infrastructure of change, announced today that CEO Raouf Ghali and CFO Todd Weintraub will host one-on-one meetings with investors at the D.A. Davidson 20th Annual Diversified Industrials & Services Conference on Wednesday, September 22, 2021. To schedule a meeting please contact your D.A. Davidson salesperson or [email protected] About Hill International Hill International, with more than
If you want to know who really controls Hill International, Inc. ( NYSE:HIL ), then you'll have to look at the makeup...
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Corvus Pharmaceuticals The Trade: Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRVS) President and CEO Richard A. Miller acquired
Hill International to Present Virtually and Host One-on-One Meetings at the 12th Annual Midwest IDEAS Conference
PHILADELPHIA, Aug. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hill International, Inc. (NYSE: HIL), delivering the infrastructure of change, announced today that CEO Raouf Ghali and CFO Todd Weintraub will participate in the virtual Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference being held August 25-26. Management will host one-on-one meetings with investors throughout the day on August 25. A webcast of management’s presentation is scheduled to be available at 7:00 a.m. CDT on August 25, 2021 and may be accessed via the “
HIL Price Returns