Hill International Inc. (HIL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HIL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HIL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.89% of US stocks.
- HIL's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 172 days.
- HIL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 34.4% of US stocks).
HIL Stock Summary
- HIL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 8,517.28 -- higher than 99.66% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of HILL INTERNATIONAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of HILL INTERNATIONAL INC's share price is greater than that of 88.91% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HILL INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CZWI, CCF, CVBF, RVSB, and KNSL.
- HIL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HILL INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.hillintl.com.
HIL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HIL's price/sales ratio is 58.33% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- HIL's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 223 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HIL.
HIL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -57.19%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 5.8%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 106.31%.
The table below shows HIL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HIL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HIL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.37||52-week high||$3.39|
|Prev. close||$3.37||52-week low||$1.18|
|Day high||$3.38||Avg. volume||460,884|
|50-day MA||$3.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.25||Market Cap||193.21M|
Hill International Inc. (HIL) Company Bio
Hill International, Inc. provides program management, project management, construction management, construction claims, and other consulting services primarily for the buildings, transportation, environmental, energy, and industrial markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
HIL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HIL Latest Social Stream
View Full HIL Social Stream
Latest HIL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HILL INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HIL as an investment opportunity.
Hill International to Deliver Project Management Services for the Modernization of the Almaty Combined Heat and Power Plant 2 in Kazakhstan
PHILADELPHIA and ASTANA, Kazakhstan, Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hill International (NYSE:HIL), delivering the infrastructure of change, announced today it was selected by JSC Almaty Power Plants, as part of an international consortium together with its local partners, to provide project management services for the modernization of the Almaty Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Plant. Notably, Hill completed the tender preparation phase in less than four months, and the process itself is now und
PHILADELPHIA, Nov. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hill International, Inc. (NYSE:HIL) ("Hill" or the "Company"), delivering the infrastructure of change, announced today its financial results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2022. Third Quarter 2022 Overview Total revenue increased to $109.6 million from $96.6 million in the prior year period.Consulting Fee Revenue (CFR) rose 10.5% to $85.1 million from $77.1 million in the prior year periodGross profit up 6.8% to $34.6 mi
Land & Buildings Investment aims to add two directors to developer Apartment Investment’s board. Adage Capital increased its investment in pharmaceutical firm Gemini.
Hill International to Support the Southern California Regional Rail Authority’s State of Good Repair Program Across the Entire Metrolink System
PHILADELPHIA, Oct. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hill International, Inc., delivering the infrastructure of change, announced today it was awarded a contract by the Southern California Regional Rail Authority (SCRRA) to provide staff augmentation support for SCRRA’s system-wide track, structure, and signal rehabilitation program throughout the Authority’s system. Led by Metrolink Assistant Director of Rehabilitation Aaron Azevedo, PE, with the leadership of Justin Fornelli, Chief of Program Deliv
Hill International Announces Partnership with the National Urban League to Boost Diversity in the U.S. Construction Workforce
PHILADELPHIA and WASHINGTON, Sept. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hill International, Inc. (NYSE:HIL), delivering the infrastructure of change, announced today a partnership with the National Urban League. The partnership will focus on increasing diversity in the country’s construction workforce. Hill International and the National Urban League have signed a Memorandum of Understanding. Together, they will provide project management oversight (PMO) to U.S. Federal government agencies for initiativ
HIL Price Returns