Hill International Inc. (HIL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HIL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Hill International Inc is higher than 88.55% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Hill International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.25, Hill International Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 3.91% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hill International Inc are MYE, LL, ESCA, PGTI, and SAFT.
- HIL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hill International Inc's official web site, go to www.hillintl.com.
HIL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HIL's price/sales ratio is 87.88% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 207 months, HIL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
- HIL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 207 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HIL.
HIL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -7.33%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -173.81%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -232.06%.
The table below shows HIL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HIL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HIL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.62||52-week high||$2.63|
|Prev. close||$1.58||52-week low||$1.18|
|Day high||$1.63||Avg. volume||172,951|
|50-day MA||$1.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.92||Market Cap||92.57M|
Hill International Inc. (HIL) Company Bio
Hill International, Inc. provides program management, project management, construction management, construction claims, and other consulting services primarily for the buildings, transportation, environmental, energy, and industrial markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
HIL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HIL Latest Social Stream
View Full HIL Social Stream
Latest HIL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hill International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HIL as an investment opportunity.
Hill International (NYSE:HIL) investors are sitting on a loss of 63% if they invested five years ago
Statistically speaking, long term investing is a profitable endeavour. But no-one is immune from buying too high. To...
Hill International Inc. (NYSE: HIL) — a global construction, project and program management firm with about 3,000 employees — launched a Denver office earlier this month after years of one-off projects in the market. J.P. Villamizar, Hill's first vice president, will oversee the Denver office, which has a team of about four but plans to build to between 12 and 15 people over the course of the year. The Denver offices are located at 1801 Broadway in downtown Denver.
From what we can see, insiders were net buyers in Hill International, Inc.'s ( NYSE:HIL ) during the past 12 months...
Hill International Selected as Owner’s Engineer for the Development of Combined-Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant in Northeastern Greece
PHILADELPHIA and ATHENS, Greece, Dec. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hill International (NYSE:HIL), delivering the infrastructure of change, announced today it was appointed as the leader of a consortium as Owner’s Engineer for the development of Thermoilektriki Komotinis’ new combined-cycle gas turbine (CCGT) power plant in the Komotini industrial area of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace, Greece. The €375 million project will deliver a power plant equipped with one gas turbine, one steam turbine, and
In this article, we discuss the 10 infrastructure stocks to buy under $10. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Infrastructure Stocks to Buy Under $10. Interest in infrastructure stocks has exploded since United States President Joe Biden signed the $1 trillion Infrastructure Plan into law […]
HIL Price Returns