Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. (HLF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HLF POWR Grades
- HLF scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HLF is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- HLF ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
HLF Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HLF is -3.92 -- better than only 3.32% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.99 for HERBALIFE NUTRITION LTD; that's greater than it is for just 4.71% of US stocks.
- HERBALIFE NUTRITION LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 25.67%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.03% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HERBALIFE NUTRITION LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be YCBD, WW, GNLN, GHSI, and FWRD.
- Visit HLF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.herbalife.com.
HLF Valuation Summary
- HLF's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 70% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- HLF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 10.9 over the prior 219 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLF.
HLF Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -39.66%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 0.12%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.48%.
The table below shows HLF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HLF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HLF has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.25% of graded US stocks.
- HLF's asset turnover comes in at 2.04 -- ranking 34th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- AVT, PDCO, and UUU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HLF.
The table below shows HLF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HLF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.68||52-week high||$45.80|
|Prev. close||$12.62||52-week low||$12.04|
|Day high||$13.14||Avg. volume||1,371,591|
|50-day MA||$18.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.42||Market Cap||1.24B|
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. (HLF) Company Bio
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. develops and sells weight management, healthy meals and snacks, sports and fitness, energy and targeted nutritional products, and personal care products. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in George Town, the Cayman Islands.
Most Popular Stories View All
HLF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLF Latest Social Stream
View Full HLF Social Stream
Latest HLF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HERBALIFE NUTRITION LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLF as an investment opportunity.
The Herbalife Nutrition Foundation Partners with Global FoodBanking Network to Remind the Public How They Can Help Reduce Hunger
LOS ANGELES, December 07, 2022--With more than 828 million people around the world facing hunger daily, premier global nutrition company, Herbalife Nutrition and the Herbalife Nutrition Foundation through their Nutrition for Zero Hunger initiative, have partnered with the Global FoodBanking Network, to remind everyone you can take steps this holiday season to help reduce hunger and food waste.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best organic food and farming stocks to buy. To skip the detailed analysis of the organic foods industry, go directly to the 5 Best Organic Food and Farming Stocks To Buy. Organic food sales growth is surpassing conventional food sales growth according to a study. Between 2020 and […]
By Nobukhosi Ndlovu, Founder and Managing Director, Nutrie Foods
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd (NYSE: HLF) has priced its offering of $250 million of convertible senior notes due 2028. The convertible notes will pay interest semiannually at a rate of 4.25% per annum and upon conversion, the notes will be settled in cash. Herbalife also granted the initial purchasers of the convertible notes an option to purchase, within a period of 13 days from initial issue, up to an additional $37.5 million principal amount of convertible notes. The convertible notes will mature
Herbalife Nutrition Announces Pricing of $250 Million Aggregate Principal Amount of Convertible Senior Note Offering
LOS ANGELES, December 07, 2022--Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. (NYSE: HLF) (the "Company") today announced the pricing of its offering of $250 million aggregate principal amount of convertible senior notes due 2028 (the "Convertible Notes") in a private offering to persons reasonably believed to be qualified institutional buyers, pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"). The Convertible Notes will pay interest semiannually at a rate of 4.25% per annum a
HLF Price Returns
Continue Researching HLFWant to do more research on Herbalife Nutrition Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd (HLF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd (HLF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd (HLF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch