Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. (HLF): Price and Financial Metrics
HLF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.56||52-week high||$21.33|
|Prev. close||$13.00||52-week low||$11.14|
|Day high||$13.86||Avg. volume||1,533,293|
|50-day MA||$13.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.70||Market Cap||1.34B|
HLF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLF POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HLF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HLF is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- HLF's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.93% of US stocks).
HLF Stock Summary
- HERBALIFE LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 3.05% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.26, HERBALIFE LTD has a higher such ratio than merely 8.8% of stocks in our set.
- HLF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 4.96% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HLF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CUEN, FWRD, OLB, NEPT, and AGO.
- Visit HLF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.herbalife.com.
HLF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, HLF's price/sales ratio is 82.35% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- HLF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9.8 over the prior 231 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLF.
HLF Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.27%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.34%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -47.04%.
The table below shows HLF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HLF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HLF has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.25% of graded US stocks.
- HLF's asset turnover comes in at 2.04 -- ranking 34th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- AVT, PDCO, and UUU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HLF.
The table below shows HLF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. (HLF) Company Bio
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. develops and sells weight management, healthy meals and snacks, sports and fitness, energy and targeted nutritional products, and personal care products. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in George Town, the Cayman Islands.
HLF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLF Latest Social Stream
View Full HLF Social Stream
Latest HLF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HERBALIFE LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLF as an investment opportunity.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Recognize Herbalife’s Lifestyle Intervention Program as a Certified Diabetes Prevention Program
LOS ANGELES, November 14, 2023--In support of November being Diabetes Prevention Month, Herbalife, a premier health and wellness company, announced today that its Lifestyle Intervention Program is recognized by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the national public health agency of the United States as complying with their standards for a CDC Certified Diabetes Prevention Program.
In this piece, we will take a look at the 12 best value stocks picked by Seth Klarman to buy heading into 2024. If you want to skip. our introduction to the billionaire hedge fund investor, value investing, and the current stock market investing climate, then take a look at 5 Best Value Stocks To […]
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. (NYSE:HLF) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 1, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, and thank you for joining the Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call for Herbalife Limited. During the company’s opening remarks, all participants will be in a listen-only mode. Following the opening remarks, we will conduct a question-and-answer session. As a […]
Good afternoon, and thank you for joining the third quarter 2023 earnings conference call for Herbalife Limited. Joining us today are Michael Johnson, our chairman and chief executive officer; Stephan Gratziani, our chief strategy officer; and Alex Amezquita, our chief financial officer.
HLF Price Returns
Continue Researching HLFWant to do more research on Herbalife Nutrition Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd (HLF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd (HLF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd (HLF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch