Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. (HLF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HLF POWR Grades
- HLF scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HLF is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- HLF ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
HLF Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HLF is -4.64 -- better than just 2.14% of US stocks.
- HLF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.79% of US stocks.
- Herbalife Nutrition Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 26.5%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Herbalife Nutrition Ltd are NATR, XELB, UHS, YRD, and TUSK.
- HLF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Herbalife Nutrition Ltd's official web site, go to www.herbalife.com.
HLF Valuation Summary
- HLF's price/earnings ratio is 12.1; this is 46.58% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- HLF's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 204 months.
- HLF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 8.1 over the prior 204 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLF.
HLF Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 10.28%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 81.41%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 56.16%.
The table below shows HLF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HLF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HLF has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.17% of graded US stocks.
- HLF's asset turnover comes in at 2.059 -- ranking 36th of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- AVT, RELL, and RAVE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HLF.
The table below shows HLF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HLF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.05||52-week high||$59.00|
|Prev. close||$43.92||52-week low||$41.31|
|Day high||$45.28||Avg. volume||1,064,431|
|50-day MA||$49.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.50||Market Cap||5.09B|
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. (HLF) Company Bio
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. develops and sells weight management, healthy meals and snacks, sports and fitness, energy and targeted nutritional products, and personal care products. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in George Town, the Cayman Islands.
Most Popular Stories View All
HLF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLF Latest Social Stream
View Full HLF Social Stream
Latest HLF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Herbalife Nutrition Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLF as an investment opportunity.
Herbalife stock is lagging behind the market. CEO John Agwunobi and other insiders recently stepped in and bought shares.
Appleseed Fund, an investment management firm, published its second-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 4.54% was recorded by the fund for the Q2 of 2021, underperforming its MSCI World benchmark that delivered a 7.74% return for the same period. You can view the fund’s top […]
These are the consumer staples stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for October 2021.
LOS ANGELES, September 15, 2021--Herbalife Nutrition Executive Team Shares Growth Strategies at 2021 Virtual Investor Day
Toward the end of trading Tuesday, the Dow traded down 0.87% to 34,565.88 while the NASDAQ fell 0.46% to 15,035.39. The S&P also fell, dropping 0.60% to 4,441.76. The U.S. has the highest number of coronavirus cases and deaths in the world, reporting a total of 41,223,890 cases with around 662,260 deaths. India confirmed a total of at least 33,289,570 cases and 443,210 deaths, while Brazil reported over 21,006,420 COVID-19 cases with 587,060 deaths. In total, there were at least 225,389,500 case
HLF Price Returns
Continue Researching HLFWant to do more research on Herbalife Nutrition Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd (HLF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd (HLF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd (HLF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch