Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. (HLF): Price and Financial Metrics
HLF Stock Summary
- Herbalife Nutrition Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 1.74% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -5.07 for Herbalife Nutrition Ltd; that's greater than it is for only 2.93% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HLF is more volatile than merely 4.19% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Herbalife Nutrition Ltd are NATR, USM, DY, UHS, and TDS.
- HLF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Herbalife Nutrition Ltd's official web site, go to www.herbalife.com.
HLF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.54||52-week high||$59.00|
|Prev. close||$45.75||52-week low||$31.01|
|Day high||$46.63||Avg. volume||1,078,047|
|50-day MA||$47.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.69||Market Cap||5.50B|
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. (HLF) Company Bio
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. develops and sells weight management, healthy meals and snacks, sports and fitness, energy and targeted nutritional products, and personal care products. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in George Town, the Cayman Islands.
HLF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Herbalife Nutrition Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Herbalife Nutrition Ltd ranked in the 50th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Herbalife Nutrition Ltd ended up being:
- In the past 5.54 years, Herbalife Nutrition Ltd has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.04%; that's higher than only 23.16% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- Herbalife Nutrition Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 7.04% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HLF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLF Latest Social Stream
View Full HLF Social Stream
Latest HLF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Herbalife Nutrition Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLF as an investment opportunity.
Photo by RiverNorthPhotography/iStock via Getty ImagesThe Federal Trade Commission ((FTC)) warned multi-level marketing ((MLM)) companies and their distributors this past summer against false income and product claims. Aggressive MLM recruiting efforts to leverage the pandemic can be best understood, however, in the context of an industry in steady decline. Now...
Off and on the price chart, PSTH stock has a lot to offer today's investors, but those bullish prospects hold very real downside risks as well.
Jefferies Stick to Their Buy Rating for Herbalife Ltd
Bill Ackman made a billion dollars with his Coupang investment and donated it to charity.
These businesses are poised for growth
HLF Price Returns
Continue Researching HLFWant to do more research on Herbalife Nutrition Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd (HLF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd (HLF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd (HLF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!