Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. (HLF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HLF POWR Grades
- HLF scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.69% of US stocks.
- HLF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HLF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 12.64% of US stocks).
HLF Stock Summary
- Herbalife Nutrition Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 2.41% of US listed stocks.
- HLF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.99% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HLF comes in at 21.19% -- higher than that of 91.83% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Herbalife Nutrition Ltd are NATR, XELB, SMTS, TCBK, and TUSK.
- HLF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Herbalife Nutrition Ltd's official web site, go to www.herbalife.com.
HLF Valuation Summary
- HLF's price/earnings ratio is 12.1; this is 46.58% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- HLF's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 204 months.
- HLF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 8.1 over the prior 204 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLF.
HLF Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 10.8%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 21.96%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 26.78%.
The table below shows HLF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HLF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HLF has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.25% of graded US stocks.
- HLF's asset turnover comes in at 2.04 -- ranking 34th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- AVT, PDCO, and UUU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HLF.
The table below shows HLF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HLF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.56||52-week high||$54.45|
|Prev. close||$20.45||52-week low||$20.12|
|Day high||$21.56||Avg. volume||1,486,394|
|50-day MA||$23.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.61||Market Cap||2.34B|
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. (HLF) Company Bio
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. develops and sells weight management, healthy meals and snacks, sports and fitness, energy and targeted nutritional products, and personal care products. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in George Town, the Cayman Islands.
Most Popular Stories View All
HLF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLF Latest Social Stream
View Full HLF Social Stream
Latest HLF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Herbalife Nutrition Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLF as an investment opportunity.
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. (HLF) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022 17:30 ET Company Participants Eric Monroe - Senior Director, Investor Relations John Agwunobi - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer John DeSimone - President Alex Amezquita - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Wendy Nicholson - Citi Steph Wissink...
Herbalife Nutrition Opens Expansive State-of-the-Art Facility in India to Meet Continued Local and Global Growth
LOS ANGELES, February 24, 2022--Herbalife Nutrition Opens Expansive State-of-the-Art Facility in India to Meet Continued Local and Global Growth
Herbalife LTD. (HLF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -3.39% and 3.74%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LOS ANGELES, February 23, 2022--Herbalife Nutrition Announces Full Year Record Results for the Second Consecutive Year
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Ideally, a...
HLF Price Returns
Continue Researching HLFWant to do more research on Herbalife Nutrition Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd (HLF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd (HLF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd (HLF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch