Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. (HLF): Price and Financial Metrics
HLF Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HLF is -12.51 -- better than just 1.29% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -5.58 for Herbalife Nutrition Ltd; that's greater than it is for merely 2.72% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -19.6%, Herbalife Nutrition Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 13.23% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HLF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are QHC, RUHN, RRD, SNBR, and USM.
- HLF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Herbalife Nutrition Ltd's official web site, go to www.herbalife.com.
HLF Stock Price Chart More Charts
HLF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.55||52-week high||$54.37|
|Prev. close||$29.83||52-week low||$20.73|
|Day high||$30.85||Avg. volume||1,572,869|
|50-day MA||$33.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.63||Market Cap||4.51B|
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. (HLF) Company Bio
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. develops and sells weight management, healthy meals and snacks, sports and fitness, energy and targeted nutritional products, and personal care products. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in George Town, the Cayman Islands.