Hillman Solutions Corp. (HLMN): Price and Financial Metrics
HLMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.90||52-week high||$10.28|
|Prev. close||$7.92||52-week low||$6.59|
|Day high||$7.98||Avg. volume||1,338,003|
|50-day MA||$8.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.61||Market Cap||1.54B|
HLMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLMN POWR Grades
- HLMN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HLMN is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- HLMN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
HLMN Stock Summary
- HLMN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 480.83 -- higher than 93.76% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- HILLMAN SOLUTIONS CORP's stock had its IPO on October 9, 2020, making it an older stock than only 12.22% of US equities in our set.
- HILLMAN SOLUTIONS CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 7.36%, greater than the shareholder yield of 77.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HILLMAN SOLUTIONS CORP are HGV, BANR, HBT, GCI, and CRD.A.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to HLMN's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001822492.
HLMN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HLMN's price/earnings ratio is 429.03% lower, now standing at -61.2.
- HLMN's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 36 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLMN.
HLMN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HLMN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.32% of graded US stocks.
- HLMN's asset turnover comes in at 1.194 -- ranking 13th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HLMN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hillman Solutions Corp. (HLMN) Company Bio
Hillman Solutions Corp. markets, packages, and distributes hardware-related products and merchandising services to retail markets in North America. The company offers fasteners, such as screws, nuts, washers, sockets, stainless steel products, springs/magnets, pins/rivets, automotive refills, threaded inserts, spacers, bushing and bearings, tools and brushes, household products, maintenance accessories, nails, bolts and carriages, and accessories and hurricane fasteners; hollow wall and solid wall anchors; and specialty assortments, which include brads, plumbing products, electrical products, washers, wire goods, stainless steel assortments, wood specialties, mirror and lamp, miscellaneous products, and polished stainless steel, as well as door, drawer, and cabinet. It also offers Quick-Tag, a consumer-operated vending system that engraves and dispenses pet identification tags, military style I.D. tags, holiday ornaments, and luggage tags; FIDO system; TagWorks engraving system, a proprietary laser system that allows consumers to watch the engraving process; and KeyHero, a digital backup solution that allows users to create a secure digital backup of their physical key that is stored in the cloud and managed via the KeyHero smartphone application. In addition, the company supplies threaded rod products, such as hot and cold rolled rods, and weld-able and plated products, as well as all-thread rods in galvanized steel, stainless steel, and brass; and household items, such as coat hooks, door stops, hinges, gate latches, hasps, and decorative hardware. It sells its products to hardware stores, home centers, mass merchants, pet supply stores, and other retail outlets principally in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Latin America, and the Caribbean. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
HLMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLMN Latest Social Stream
View Full HLMN Social Stream
Latest HLMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HILLMAN SOLUTIONS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLMN as an investment opportunity.
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Firstly...
CINCINNATI, Aug. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hillman Solutions Corp. (Nasdaq: HLMN) (the “Company” or “Hillman”), a leading provider of hardware products and merchandising solutions, reported financial results for the thirteen and twenty-six weeks ended July 1, 2023. Second Quarter 2023 Highlights (Thirteen weeks ended July 1, 2023) Net sales decreased (3.6)% to $380.0 million compared to $394.1 million in the prior year quarterNet income totaled $4.5 million, or $0.02 per diluted share, compar
CINCINNATI, July 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hillman Solutions Corp. (Nasdaq: HLMN) (the “Company” or “Hillman”), a leading provider of hardware products and merchandising solutions, published its first Environmental, Social and Governance (“ESG”) fact sheet which highlights the Company’s ESG initiatives during the twelve months ended December 31, 2022. Hillman’s mission of empowering those who relentlessly build for tomorrow is supported by its core values: building on differences, trust and r
CINCINNATI, July 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hillman Solutions Corp. (Nasdaq: HLMN) (the “Company” or “Hillman”), a leading provider of hardware products and merchandising solutions, plans to host a conference call to discuss its results for the thirteen weeks ended July 1, 2023 on Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. Hillman will issue its earnings release on the same day prior to the results presentation. Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer Doug Cahill and Chief Fin
Jon Michael Adinolfi Hillman’s Newly Appointed Chief Operating Officer CINCINNATI, June 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hillman Solutions Corp. (Nasdaq: HLMN) (the “Company” or “Hillman”), a leading provider of hardware products and merchandising solutions, has promoted Jon Michael “JMA” Adinolfi to the newly created position of Chief Operating Officer. Adinolfi, who has served as a Divisional President of Hillman U.S. since 2019, will expand his role as COO to oversee Hillman’s Hardware Solutions,
HLMN Price Returns