Hoegh LNG Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (HMLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HMLP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HMLP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HMLP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HMLP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.07% of US stocks).
HMLP Stock Summary
- For HMLP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.87% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HMLP is more volatile than 99.22% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HMLP comes in at 39.89% -- higher than that of 95.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hoegh LNG Partners LP are BORR, SOHO, BEPC, BFS, and ETRN.
- HMLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hoegh LNG Partners LP's official web site, go to www.hoeghlngpartners.com.
HMLP Valuation Summary
- HMLP's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 20% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 86 months, HMLP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 11.
- HMLP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 11 over the prior 86 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HMLP.
HMLP Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -1.61%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 59.63%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 0.67%.
The table below shows HMLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HMLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HMLP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.58% of graded US stocks.
- HMLP's asset turnover comes in at 0.143 -- ranking 120th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HMLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HMLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HMLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.00||52-week high||$18.16|
|Prev. close||$8.99||52-week low||$3.77|
|Day high||$9.01||Avg. volume||267,707|
|50-day MA||$7.81||Dividend yield||0.44%|
|200-day MA||$5.60||Market Cap||300.36M|
Hoegh LNG Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (HMLP) Company Bio
Hoegh LNG Partners LP focuses on owning, operating, and acquiring floating storage and regasification units, liquefied natural gas carriers, and other LNG infrastructure assets under long-term charters. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
HMLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HMLP Latest Social Stream
View Full HMLP Social Stream
Latest HMLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hoegh LNG Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HMLP as an investment opportunity.
Höegh LNG Partners LP (HMLP) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022 8:30 AM ET Company Participants Havard Furu – Interim Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants James Monigan – Citi Ben Nolan – Stifel Presentation Operator Hello, and welcome to the Höegh LNG Partners'...
The following slide deck was published by Höegh LNG Partners LP in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
Hoegh LNG Partners (NYSE: HMLP ) reported its Q4 earnings results on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 06:30 AM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Earnings Hoegh LNG Partners missed estimated earnings by 2.63%, reporting an EPS of $0.37 Full story available on Benzinga.com
Höegh LNG Partners LP's (NYSE: HMLP) fourth quarter 2021 results will be released on Wednesday, February 23, 2022, before the market opens. In connection with this, a presentation will be held at 8:30 A.M. (EST) on Wednesday, February 23, 2022. The results and presentation material will be available for download at http://www.hoeghlngpartners.com.
The Metals Company Appoints New Independent Board Director & Audit Committee Chair, Achieving 50-50 Gender Parity on Board
Kathleen McAllister is a seasoned CEO, CFO and Board Director who has held diverse leadership roles in global, capital-intensive companies in the energy value chain, including at Black Hills Corp. (NYSE: BKH), Höegh LNG Partners LP (NYSE: HMLP) and Transocean Partners LLC (NYSE: RIGP)McAllister’s appointment – together with earlier appointments of Sheila Khama, Amelia Kinahoi Siamomua and Gina Stryker – brings 50-50 gender parity to TMC’s boardroom. With just three percent of S&P 500 companies'
HMLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|