Hoegh LNG Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (HMLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HMLP POWR Grades
- HMLP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 84.05% of US stocks.
- HMLP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HMLP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.16% of US stocks).
HMLP Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Hoegh LNG Partners LP is higher than it is for about 94.77% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HMLP's revenue has grown 57.06% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.23% of US companies in our set.
- Hoegh LNG Partners LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 17.18%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HMLP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DLNG, BBGI, TGP, ARTNA, and SVC.
- HMLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hoegh LNG Partners LP's official web site, go to www.hoeghlngpartners.com.
HMLP Valuation Summary
HMLP's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.6; this is 42.39% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HMLP.
HMLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HMLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.11||52-week high||$17.67|
|Prev. close||$17.07||52-week low||$9.11|
|Day high||$17.29||Avg. volume||175,862|
|50-day MA||$16.26||Dividend yield||10.29%|
|200-day MA||$14.24||Market Cap||569.90M|
Hoegh LNG Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (HMLP) Company Bio
Hoegh LNG Partners LP focuses on owning, operating, and acquiring floating storage and regasification units, liquefied natural gas carriers, and other LNG infrastructure assets under long-term charters. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
HMLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HMLP Latest Social Stream
View Full HMLP Social Stream
Latest HMLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hoegh LNG Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HMLP as an investment opportunity.
Höegh LNG Partners LP Announces Results of 2021 Annual Meeting and Changes to its Board of Directors
Höegh LNG Partners LP (the "Partnership") (NYSE: HMLP) advises that its 2021 Annual Meeting was held on June 8, 2021 at 2 P.M. Bermuda time at Appleby, Canon's Court, 22 Victoria Street, Hamilton, HM 12 Bermuda. At the 2021 Annual Meeting, a resolution was passed to re-elect David Spivak as a Class III Director of the Partnership whose term will expire at the 2025 Annual Meeting of Limited Partners.
The following slide deck was published by Höegh LNG Partners LP in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Höegh LNG Partners LP's (NYSE: HMLP) first quarter 2021 results will be released on Thursday, May 27, 2021, before the market opens. In connection with this, a presentation will be held at 8:30 A.M. (EST) on Thursday, May 27, 2021. The results and presentation material will be available for download at http://www.hoeghlngpartners.com.
Höegh LNG Partners LP (the "Partnership") (NYSE: HMLP) announced today that its board of directors (the "Board") has declared a quarterly cash distribution with respect to the quarter ended March 31, 2021 of $0.44 per unit for the common units. The distribution corresponds to an annualized distribution of $1.76 per unit.
Höegh LNG Partners LP (the "Partnership") (NYSE: HMLP) announced today that its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2020 has been filed with the SEC and can be accessed on the Partnership's website www.hoeghlngpartners.com under the "SEC Filings" section or on the website of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission at www.sec.gov.
HMLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|