Hanger, Inc. (HNGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HNGR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HNGR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.95% of US stocks.
- HNGR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- HNGR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
HNGR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HNGR is 16.47 -- better than 98.19% of US stocks.
- HNGR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.95% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Hanger Inc's share price is greater than that of only 8.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HNGR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DS, RRGB, MCB, RGS, and ENSV.
- Visit HNGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hanger.com.
HNGR Valuation Summary
- HNGR's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 76.32% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HNGR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 40.3.
- HNGR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 33.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HNGR.
HNGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HNGR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.62% of graded US stocks.
- HNGR's asset turnover comes in at 1.129 -- ranking 15th of 80 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HNGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HNGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HNGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.90||52-week high||$26.69|
|Prev. close||$21.96||52-week low||$15.51|
|Day high||$22.16||Avg. volume||149,493|
|50-day MA||$23.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.67||Market Cap||847.31M|
Hanger, Inc. (HNGR) Company Bio
Hanger, Inc. provides orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) services; and distributes O&P devices and components, manages O&P networks, and provides therapeutic solutions to patients and businesses in acute, post-acute, and clinic settings in the United States. It operates through two segments, Patient Care and Products & Services. The Patient Care segment owns and operates Hanger clinic, which specializes in the design, fabrication, and delivery of custom O&P devices through patient care clinics and satellite locations; and provides payor network contracting services to other O&P providers. The Products & Services segment procures and distributes O&P parts, componentry, and devices to independent O&P providers; and develops specialized rehabilitation technologies and provides evidence-based clinical programs for post-acute rehabilitation to patients at approximately 4,000 skilled nursing and post-acute providers. This segment also manufactures and sells therapeutic footwear for diabetic patients in the podiatric market. As of December 31, 2019, the company operated approximately 701 patient care clinics, and 111 satellite locations in 46 states and the District of Columbia. The company was formerly known as Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. and changed its name to Hanger, Inc. in June 2012. Hanger, Inc. was founded in 1861 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HNGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HNGR Latest Social Stream
View Full HNGR Social Stream
Latest HNGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hanger Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HNGR as an investment opportunity.
DSKE, HNGR, SCSC, TTMI, and CC have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 13, 2021.
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But on the bright side, you...
DSKE, HNGR, GPS, SCSC, and RDNT have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on August 30, 2021
Skin Antiseptic Products Market Introducing New Industry Dynamics Through Swot Analysis 2021| PROTEOR, Ottobock, Fillauer, Hanger
A2Z Market Research announces the release of the Skin Antiseptic Products Market research report. The market is predicted to grow at a healthy pace in the coming years. Skin Antiseptic Products Market 2021 research report presents an analysis of market
With us today are Vinit Asar, Hanger's President and Chief Executive Officer; and Thomas Kiraly, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Hanger disclaims any obligation to update forward-looking information discussed on this call.
HNGR Price Returns