Hanger, Inc. (HNGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HNGR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HNGR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HNGR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- HNGR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
HNGR Stock Summary
- Hanger Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.31% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 24.31 for Hanger Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.12% of US stocks.
- Hanger Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.11%, greater than the shareholder yield of 81.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HNGR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPTN, KODK, DS, BXC, and SIEN.
- HNGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hanger Inc's official web site, go to www.hanger.com.
HNGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HNGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.90||52-week high||$26.69|
|Prev. close||$25.59||52-week low||$15.13|
|Day high||$25.29||Avg. volume||153,470|
|50-day MA||$25.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.19||Market Cap||921.13M|
Hanger, Inc. (HNGR) Company Bio
Hanger, Inc. provides orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) services; and distributes O&P devices and components, manages O&P networks, and provides therapeutic solutions to patients and businesses in acute, post-acute, and clinic settings in the United States. It operates through two segments, Patient Care and Products & Services. The Patient Care segment owns and operates Hanger clinic, which specializes in the design, fabrication, and delivery of custom O&P devices through patient care clinics and satellite locations; and provides payor network contracting services to other O&P providers. The Products & Services segment procures and distributes O&P parts, componentry, and devices to independent O&P providers; and develops specialized rehabilitation technologies and provides evidence-based clinical programs for post-acute rehabilitation to patients at approximately 4,000 skilled nursing and post-acute providers. This segment also manufactures and sells therapeutic footwear for diabetic patients in the podiatric market. As of December 31, 2019, the company operated approximately 701 patient care clinics, and 111 satellite locations in 46 states and the District of Columbia. The company was formerly known as Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. and changed its name to Hanger, Inc. in June 2012. Hanger, Inc. was founded in 1861 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
HNGR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Hanger Inc. To summarize, we found that Hanger Inc ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Hanger Inc, consider:
- 61% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 23.76% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Hanger Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 24.48% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 21.12% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HNGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HNGR Latest Social Stream
View Full HNGR Social Stream
Latest HNGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hanger Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HNGR as an investment opportunity.
Shareholders Will Probably Hold Off On Increasing Hanger, Inc.'s (NYSE:HNGR) CEO Compensation For The Time Being
Under the guidance of CEO Vinit Asar, Hanger, Inc. ( NYSE:HNGR ) has performed reasonably well recently. In light of...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Hanger, Inc. (NYSE:HNGR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
Hanger (HNGR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 20.00% and -2.96%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Hanger, Inc. (NYSE: HNGR), a leading provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) patient care services and solutions, today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Hanger (HNGR) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
HNGR Price Returns