Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): Price and Financial Metrics
HNP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HNP is currently 0.26, higher than merely 1.83% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Huaneng Power International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 14.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.3, Huaneng Power International Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 10.44% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Huaneng Power International Inc are UHAL, ZNH, APA, CEA, and BRX.
- Visit HNP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hpi.com.cn.
HNP Stock Price Chart More Charts
HNP Price/Volume Stats
Huaneng Power Intl (HNP) Company Bio
Huaneng Power International generates and sells electricity and heat to the regional or provincial grid companies in China and Singapore. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Beijing, China.