Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): Price and Financial Metrics
HNP Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Huaneng Power International Inc is higher than merely 1.9% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Huaneng Power International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 14.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- HNP's price/sales ratio is 0.32; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 10.47% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HNP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UHAL, EQM, ZNH, NNN, and POR.
- HNP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Huaneng Power International Inc's official web site, go to www.hpi.com.cn.
HNP Stock Price Chart More Charts
HNP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.71||52-week high||$25.84|
|Prev. close||$17.92||52-week low||$17.59|
|Day high||$17.82||Avg. volume||22,906|
|50-day MA||$19.68||Dividend yield||2.94%|
|200-day MA||$21.30||Market Cap||6.73B|
Huaneng Power Intl (HNP) Company Bio
Huaneng Power International generates and sells electricity and heat to the regional or provincial grid companies in China and Singapore. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Beijing, China.
HNP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Huaneng Power International Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Huaneng Power International Inc ranked in the 14st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HNP, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 1.19 -- which is good for besting only 19.53% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Utilities sector with positive cash flow).
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4 years comes in at -0.12%; that's greater than only 15.15% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|