Hallador Energy Company (HNRG): Price and Financial Metrics
HNRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.36||52-week high||$15.79|
|Prev. close||$12.46||52-week low||$6.87|
|Day high||$12.50||Avg. volume||235,007|
|50-day MA||$13.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.16||Market Cap||409.64M|
HNRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HNRG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HNRG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HNRG is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- HNRG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7.07% of US stocks).
HNRG Stock Summary
- HNRG's current price/earnings ratio is 4.77, which is higher than merely 6.3% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HALLADOR ENERGY CO is reporting a growth rate of -1,696.82%; that's higher than merely 1.12% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HNRG's revenue has grown 142.3% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.24% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HNRG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VST, AG, DRVN, CNX, and ASRT.
- HNRG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HALLADOR ENERGY CO's official web site, go to www.halladorenergy.com.
HNRG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, HNRG's price/earnings ratio is 68.42% lower, now standing at 4.8.
- HNRG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HNRG.
HNRG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -18.99%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 13.26%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -0.75%.
The table below shows HNRG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HNRG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HNRG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.97% of graded US stocks.
- HNRG's asset turnover comes in at 0.603 -- ranking 6th of 9 Coal stocks.
- HCC, ARLP, and NRP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HNRG.
The table below shows HNRG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hallador Energy Company (HNRG) Company Bio
Hallador Energy Company, through its subsidiaries, engages in the mining, production, and sale of steam coal for the electric power generation industry in the United States.
HNRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HNRG Latest Social Stream
View Full HNRG Social Stream
Latest HNRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HALLADOR ENERGY CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HNRG as an investment opportunity.
Hallador Energy Company (NASDAQ:HNRG) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Operator: Hello, everyone, and welcome to the Hallador Energy Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. My name is Emily, and I will be coordinating your call today. [Operator Instructions] I will now turn the call over to our host, Rebecca Palumbo. Please go ahead. […]
Q3 2023 Hallador Energy Co Earnings Call
Secures $325 Million in Future Energy and Capacity Sales
Hallador Energy Company Reports Record Net Income and Adjusted EBITDA for First 9-Months of 2023; Secures $325 Million in Future Energy and Capacity Sales
TERRE HAUTE, Ind., Nov. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hallador Energy Company (NASDAQ – HNRG) reports first nine months 2023 and third-quarter net income of $55.0 million and $16.1 million, $1.66 and $0.49 basic earnings per share, operating cash flow of $79.5 million and $35.3 million, and adjusted EBITDA of $105.2 million and $35.9 million, all respectively. Brent Bilsland, President and Chief Executive Officer, stated, "High coal sales prices coupled with large coal shipment volumes lead to re
TERRE HAUTE, Ind., Nov. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hallador Energy Company today announced that the Company plans to release its 3rd quarter 2023 financial results on Form 10-Q after the markets close on Monday, November 6, 2023. Earnings Conference Call and Webcast Management will host an investor conference call and webcast on Tuesday, November 7, 2023, at 2:00 p.m. ET to discuss its 3rd quarter 2023 financial results. The call will be webcast live on our website at www.halladorenergy.com un
HNRG Price Returns