Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company (HOFV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOFV POWR Grades
- HOFV scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 72.45% of US stocks.
- HOFV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 199 days.
- HOFV ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
HOFV Stock Summary
- HOFV's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.02 -- higher than just 0.26% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,301.35%, Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Co's debt growth rate surpasses 99.16% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HOFV has reported earnings growth of -26,198.41%, putting it ahead of just 0.11% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HOFV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NOA, RUN, CLSK, MICT, and COUP.
- Visit HOFV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hofvillage.com.
HOFV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOFV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.45||52-week high||$14.70|
|Prev. close||$3.64||52-week low||$1.09|
|Day high||$3.72||Avg. volume||20,049,572|
|50-day MA||$3.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.97||Market Cap||287.33M|
Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company (HOFV) Company Bio
Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company operates as a resort and entertainment company leveraging the professional football and its legendary players in partnership with the Pro Football Hall of Fame. It owns the Johnson Controls Hall of Fame Village, a multi-use sports, entertainment, and media destination centered around the Pro Football Hall of Fame's campus in Canton, Ohio. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Canton, Ohio.
HOFV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOFV Latest Social Stream
View Full HOFV Social Stream
Latest HOFV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOFV as an investment opportunity.
These penny stocks should see their share price run higher as the economic recovery gathers momentum and Americans return to normal life.
Once flying high on their status as Reddit stocks, these nine penny stocks are falling back towards prior price levels.
Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company, in Partnership with Dolphin Entertainment and H2H, Announces First NFT Offering
Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company ("HOFV" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: HOFV, HOFVW), the only resort, entertainment and media company centered around the power of professional football, today announced its first non-fungible tokens ("NFTs") offering in partnership with Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. ("Dolphin Entertainment") (NASDAQ: DLPN) and Elite Holdings LLC ("Elite Holdings"), the entity which owns H2H. Together, the companies will develop, market, promote and sell NFTs associated with the H2H Legends.
Could The Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company (NASDAQ:HOFV) Ownership Structure Tell Us Something Useful?
The big shareholder groups in Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company ( NASDAQ:HOFV ) have power over the company...
Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company ("HOFV" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: HOFV, HOFVW), the only resort, entertainment and media company centered around the power of professional football, today announced it has extended its agreement with PepsiCo Beverages North America to serve as the non-alcoholic beverage partner of Hall of Fame Village powered by Johnson Controls ("the Destination"). Pepsi beverage products will continue to be sold at the Destination and all of its assets, including the Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium, DoubleTree by Hilton hotel and the National Youth Football and Sports Complex.
HOFV Price Returns