Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company (HOFV): Price and Financial Metrics
HOFV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.71||52-week high||$16.44|
|Prev. close||$3.49||52-week low||$2.31|
|Day high||$3.75||Avg. volume||28,979|
|50-day MA||$3.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.34||Market Cap||23.87M|
HOFV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOFV POWR Grades
- HOFV scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 65.58% of US stocks.
- HOFV's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HOFV ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
HOFV Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of HALL OF FAME RESORT & ENTERTAINMENT CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for HALL OF FAME RESORT & ENTERTAINMENT CO is higher than it is for about 96.8% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HALL OF FAME RESORT & ENTERTAINMENT CO is reporting a growth rate of 249.98%; that's higher than 95.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HALL OF FAME RESORT & ENTERTAINMENT CO are WTRG, CPLP, FLNG, BKH, and MSEX.
- HOFV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HALL OF FAME RESORT & ENTERTAINMENT CO's official web site, go to www.hofvillage.com.
HOFV Valuation Summary
- HOFV's price/earnings ratio is -0.3; this is 101.74% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- Over the past 71 months, HOFV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOFV.
HOFV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HOFV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.27% of graded US stocks.
- HOFV's asset turnover comes in at 0.024 -- ranking 328th of 444 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HOFV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company (HOFV) Company Bio
Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company operates as a resort and entertainment company leveraging the professional football and its legendary players in partnership with the Pro Football Hall of Fame. It owns the Johnson Controls Hall of Fame Village, a multi-use sports, entertainment, and media destination centered around the Pro Football Hall of Fame's campus in Canton, Ohio. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Canton, Ohio.
HOFV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOFV Latest Social Stream
View Full HOFV Social Stream
Latest HOFV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HALL OF FAME RESORT & ENTERTAINMENT CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOFV as an investment opportunity.
Downgrade: What You Need To Know About The Latest Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company (NASDAQ:HOFV) Forecasts
The analyst covering Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company ( NASDAQ:HOFV ) delivered a dose of negativity to...
Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company (NASDAQ:HOFV) Consensus Forecasts Have Become A Little Darker Since Its Latest Report
As you might know, Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company ( NASDAQ:HOFV ) last week released its latest quarterly...
Man and machine are combining to recommend these 5 risky stocks to buy.
Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: HOFV, HOFVW) (the "Company"), the only resort, entertainment and media company centered around the power of professional football, announced its third quarter 2023 results for the period ended September 30, 2023.
Viewing insider transactions for Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company's ( NASDAQ:HOFV ) over the last year, we...
HOFV Price Returns