HealthEquity, Inc. (HQY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HQY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HQY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.74% of US stocks.
- HQY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- HQY ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
HQY Stock Summary
- HQY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,110.45 -- higher than 97.25% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HQY is currently 36.97, higher than 85.59% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Healthequity Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 15.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HQY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PCOM, SWAV, SPOT, VIAV, and WK.
- HQY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Healthequity Inc's official web site, go to www.healthequity.com.
HQY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, HQY's price/earnings ratio is 3049.49% higher, now standing at 1228.3.
- Over the past 86 months, HQY's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.5.
- Over the past 86 months, HQY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1401.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HQY.
HQY Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 39.72%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 106.7%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1423.19%.
The table below shows HQY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HQY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HQY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.06% of graded US stocks.
- HQY's asset turnover comes in at 0.254 -- ranking 461st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- CTEK, WK, and ACIW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HQY.
The table below shows HQY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HQY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HQY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.57||52-week high||$73.29|
|Prev. close||$60.54||52-week low||$36.81|
|Day high||$61.24||Avg. volume||753,706|
|50-day MA||$61.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$58.30||Market Cap||5.11B|
HealthEquity, Inc. (HQY) Company Bio
HealthEquity Inc. provides various solutions for managing health care accounts, health reimbursement arrangements, and flexible spending accounts for health plans, insurance companies, and third-party administrators in the United States. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Draper, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
HQY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HQY Latest Social Stream
View Full HQY Social Stream
Latest HQY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Healthequity Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HQY as an investment opportunity.
Raises Revenue OutlookDRAPER, Utah, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HealthEquity, Inc. (NASDAQ: HQY) ("HealthEquity" or the "Company"), the nation's largest health savings account ("HSA") non-bank custodian, today announced HSA Assets and Total Accounts as of its fiscal year ended January 31, 2022. The Company also announced updated FY22 guidance and FY23 revenue guidance. The total number of HSAs as of January 31, 2022 was 7.2 million, an increase of 25%, from 5.8 million as of January 31, 20
Abbott's (ABT) CardioMEMS HF System will enable physicians to monitor for early warning signs of worsening heart failure before it progresses to a later stage.
Investors are optimistic about STERIS (STE) on its better-than-expected earnings in the fiscal third quarter and the ongoing integration of the Cantel Medical business.
Baron Funds, an asset management firm, published its “Baron Small Cap Fund” fourth quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here.
Robust domestic and international performances by the CAG arm are driving IDEXX's (IDXX) fourth-quarter top line.
HQY Price Returns