HealthEquity, Inc. (HQY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HQY POWR Grades
- HQY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.02% of US stocks.
- HQY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- HQY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
HQY Stock Summary
- HQY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 83,504.03 -- higher than 99.96% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- HQY's current price/earnings ratio is 7,141.58, which is higher than 100% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Healthequity Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 17.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Healthequity Inc are RDY, AGRO, SSTI, CHWY, and GBX.
- HQY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Healthequity Inc's official web site, go to www.healthequity.com.
HQY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, HQY's price/earnings ratio is 3049.49% higher, now standing at 1228.3.
- Over the past 86 months, HQY's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.5.
- Over the past 86 months, HQY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1401.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HQY.
HQY Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 372.6%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -25.27%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 39.72%.
The table below shows HQY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HQY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HQY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.54% of graded US stocks.
- HQY's asset turnover comes in at 0.254 -- ranking 458th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- FISV, CTEK, and WK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HQY.
The table below shows HQY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HQY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HQY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.06||52-week high||$93.32|
|Prev. close||$61.83||52-week low||$45.82|
|Day high||$64.64||Avg. volume||648,356|
|50-day MA||$69.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$74.39||Market Cap||5.35B|
HealthEquity, Inc. (HQY) Company Bio
HealthEquity Inc. provides various solutions for managing health care accounts, health reimbursement arrangements, and flexible spending accounts for health plans, insurance companies, and third-party administrators in the United States. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Draper, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
HQY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HQY Latest Social Stream
View Full HQY Social Stream
Latest HQY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Healthequity Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HQY as an investment opportunity.
HealthEquity, Inc. (HQY) provides healthcare savings accounts. Recently, HealthEquity delivered better-than-expected Q2 fiscal 2022 performance on both revenue and earnings fronts. Let’s take a look at the company’s latest financials, along with what has changed in its key risk factors that investors should be aware of. On the back of growth across all of its verticals, HealthEquity’s Q2 revenue increased 7.4% year-over-year to $189.1 million, outperforming consensus estimates by $4.15 million. The total HSA assets of the company reached $15.5 billion, and total accounts increased by 5% to 13.1 million. Adjusted EBITDA increased 9% over the previous year to $65.5 million. Earnings per share at $0.
Companies In The News Are: LULU, RH, HQY, MRNA
New Data Demonstrates Need for Compelling, Flexible Benefits to Recruit and Retain Talent; Finds Employees Want Options that Aren’t Offered
HealthEquity releases research findings and corresponding eBook to help organizations navigate open enrollment, Return to Work and the Great ResignationDRAPER, Utah, Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HealthEquity, the nation’s largest health savings account (HSA) non-bank custodian, today released the results of its Working in the New Normal Survey which provides employee perspectives surrounding open enrollment, Return to Work and the Great Resignation. The survey, which polled over 1,000 Amer
HealthEquity (HQY) witnesses solid growth in HSAs and records robust Interchange revenues in the second quarter of fiscal 2022.
HQY earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
HQY Price Returns