HealthEquity, Inc. (HQY): Price and Financial Metrics
HQY Stock Summary
- HQY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,510.46 -- higher than 96.73% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 94.96, Healthequity Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.91% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,175.37%, Healthequity Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.56% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HQY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BOX, EGRX, PSTG, FEYE, and SVMK.
- HQY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Healthequity Inc's official web site, go to www.healthequity.com.
HQY Stock Price Chart More Charts
HQY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.27||52-week high||$85.07|
|Prev. close||$75.84||52-week low||$50.87|
|Day high||$78.64||Avg. volume||679,516|
|50-day MA||$72.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$66.35||Market Cap||5.55B|
HealthEquity, Inc. (HQY) Company Bio
HealthEquity Inc. provides various solutions for managing health care accounts, health reimbursement arrangements, and flexible spending accounts for health plans, insurance companies, and third-party administrators in the United States. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Draper, Utah.
HQY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Healthequity Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Healthequity Inc ranked in the 69st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HQY, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.68 years comes in at 0.69%; that's greater than 87.85% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Healthequity Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 23.57% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Healthequity Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 73.23% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|