HealthEquity, Inc. (HQY): Price and Financial Metrics
HQY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.83||52-week high||$79.20|
|Prev. close||$63.38||52-week low||$48.86|
|Day high||$66.02||Avg. volume||697,130|
|50-day MA||$56.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$62.79||Market Cap||5.54B|
HQY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HQY POWR Grades
- HQY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HQY is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HQY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.05% of US stocks).
HQY Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HQY is currently 31.99, higher than 86.91% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of HEALTHEQUITY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 16.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HEALTHEQUITY INC is reporting a growth rate of -134.23%; that's higher than merely 11.79% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HEALTHEQUITY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ASTR, ALTR, EYPT, GPRO, and CELU.
- Visit HQY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.healthequity.com.
HQY Valuation Summary
- HQY's price/earnings ratio is -189.7; this is 811.82% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 107 months, HQY's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HQY.
HQY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -101.03%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 22.53%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 9.54%.
The table below shows HQY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HQY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HQY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.06% of graded US stocks.
- HQY's asset turnover comes in at 0.254 -- ranking 461st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- CTEK, WK, and ACIW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HQY.
The table below shows HQY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HQY Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HQY, see our HQY price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$87.20||Average Broker Recommendation||1.42 (Moderate Buy)|
HealthEquity, Inc. (HQY) Company Bio
HealthEquity Inc. provides various solutions for managing health care accounts, health reimbursement arrangements, and flexible spending accounts for health plans, insurance companies, and third-party administrators in the United States. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Draper, Utah.
HQY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HQY Latest Social Stream
View Full HQY Social Stream
Latest HQY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEALTHEQUITY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HQY as an investment opportunity.
3 Medical Services Stocks to Buy Amid Improving Industry Trends
The Zacks Medical - Services industry is growing on digital healthcare adoption. MEDP, HQY and AMEH are set to gain the most. However, staffing shortages may disrupt the trend.
Why Shares of HealthEquity Are Up Tuesday
Shares of HealthEquity (NASDAQ: HQY) were up more than 13% Tuesday morning after the healthcare services company reported earnings after the markets closed on Monday. HealthEquity is the largest health savings account (HSA) custodian company in the U.S. The stock rose after the company reported first-quarter revenue of $244.4 million, up 19% year over year, and said it had net income of $4.1 million, compared to a loss of $13.6 million in the same period a year ago. HealthEquity also said it had earnings per share (EPS) of $0.05 compared to an EPS loss of $0.16 in the same period a year ago.
HealthEquity (HQY) Surpasses Q1 Earnings Estimates, FY24 View Up
HealthEquity (HQY) witnesses solid growth in HSAs, besides recording robust performances in all its segments, in the first quarter of fiscal 2024.
Q1 2024 Healthequity Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2024 Healthequity Inc Earnings Call
HealthEquity (HQY) Reports Q1 Earnings: What Key Metrics Have to Say
While the top- and bottom-line numbers for HealthEquity (HQY) give a sense of how the business performed in the quarter ended April 2023, it could be worth looking at how some of its key metrics compare to Wall Street estimates and year-ago values.
HQY Price Returns
Continue Researching HQYWant to see what other sources are saying about Healthequity Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Healthequity Inc (HQY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Healthequity Inc (HQY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Healthequity Inc (HQY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...