Herc Holdings Inc. (HRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HRI POWR Grades
- HRI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.95% of US stocks.
- HRI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HRI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
HRI Stock Summary
- For HRI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.4% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Herc Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 84.48% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HRI comes in at 13.81% -- higher than that of 84.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Herc Holdings Inc are EGP, USCR, DOC, ST, and G.
- HRI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Herc Holdings Inc's official web site, go to ir.hercrentals.com.
HRI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HRI's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.89% lower, now standing at 22.1.
- HRI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $3.4 over the prior 60 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HRI.
HRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.45||52-week high||$117.26|
|Prev. close||$105.91||52-week low||$26.02|
|Day high||$105.20||Avg. volume||235,277|
|50-day MA||$105.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$74.80||Market Cap||3.03B|
Herc Holdings Inc. (HRI) Company Bio
Herc Rentals Inc. engages in the rental and lease of cars and trucks worldwide. It operates through four segments: U.S. Car Rental, International Car Rental, Worldwide Equipment Rental, and All Other Operations. The company rents various makes and models of cars, crossovers, and light trucks under the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty, and Firefly car rental brands on hourly, daily, weekend, weekly, monthly, or multi-month basis through a network of company-owned rental airport and off-airport locations, as well as franchise locations. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Estero, Florida.
HRI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Herc Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Herc Holdings Inc ranked in the 93th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1976.67% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Herc Holdings Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.11 years comes in at 0.83%; that's greater than 87.76% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 61% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 24.26% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 20.85% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HRI Latest Social Stream
View Full HRI Social Stream
Latest HRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Herc Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HRI as an investment opportunity.
Allegiant's (ALGT) load factor expands 21.4 points year over year to 68.7% in May 2021.
Is (HRI) Outperforming Other Transportation Stocks This Year?
One of the major drivers in the core CPI jump reported by the Bureau of Labor Statistics was skyrocketing used vehicle prices according to Rick Rieder, chief investment officer of global fixed income at BlackRock.
Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (OTCPK:HTZGQ) ("Hertz" or the "Company") today announced that the Bankruptcy Court confirmed the Company's Plan of Reorganization (the "Plan"). The Plan unimpairs all classes of creditors (who are legally deemed to have accepted it) and was approved by more than 97% of voting shareholders. The Court's approval clears the way for Hertz to emerge from Chapter 11 by the end of June 2021.
Low passenger revenues and high debt hurt Hawaiian Holdings (HA). Meanwhile, improved second-quarter outlook is impressive.
HRI Price Returns