Herc Holdings Inc. (HRI): Price and Financial Metrics
HRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$120.50||52-week high||$162.46|
|Prev. close||$119.67||52-week low||$93.97|
|Day high||$120.87||Avg. volume||335,283|
|50-day MA||$128.48||Dividend yield||2.11%|
|200-day MA||$126.66||Market Cap||3.43B|
HRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HRI POWR Grades
- HRI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.71% of US stocks.
- HRI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HRI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 26.33% of US stocks).
HRI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for HERC HOLDINGS INC is higher than only 12.16% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for HERC HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about 88.73% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HRI's revenue has grown 31.55% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 82.25% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HERC HOLDINGS INC are PTVE, AXL, PLYA, OLN, and BERY.
- Visit HRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.hercrentals.com.
HRI Valuation Summary
- HRI's price/earnings ratio is 10; this is 46.24% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 88 months, HRI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 6.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HRI.
HRI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 244.41%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 80%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.03%.
The table below shows HRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HRI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HRI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.11% of graded US stocks.
- HRI's asset turnover comes in at 0.538 -- ranking 308th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- IAIC, AEYE, and CTSH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HRI.
The table below shows HRI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Herc Holdings Inc. (HRI) Company Bio
Herc Rentals Inc. engages in the rental and lease of cars and trucks worldwide. It operates through four segments: U.S. Car Rental, International Car Rental, Worldwide Equipment Rental, and All Other Operations. The company rents various makes and models of cars, crossovers, and light trucks under the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty, and Firefly car rental brands on hourly, daily, weekend, weekly, monthly, or multi-month basis through a network of company-owned rental airport and off-airport locations, as well as franchise locations. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Estero, Florida.
HRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HRI Latest Social Stream
View Full HRI Social Stream
Latest HRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HERC HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HRI as an investment opportunity.
On September 12, 2023, Lawrence Silber, President & CEO of Herc Holdings Inc (NYSE:HRI), sold 4,000 shares of the company.
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla., August 04, 2023--Herc Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HRI), one of North America’s leading equipment rental suppliers, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared the Company's quarterly dividend of $0.6325 per share.
Zacks Market Edge Highlights: United Rentals, Herc Holdings. MasTec, International Paper and Whirlpool
United Rentals, Herc Holdings. MasTec, International Paper and Whirlpool are part of the Zacks Market Edge blog.
Zacks Chief Equity Strategist, John Blank, joins Tracey on the podcast to, once again, look at clues in the economic data.
HRI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|