Herc Holdings Inc. (HRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HRI POWR Grades
- HRI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 86.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HRI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- HRI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.84% of US stocks).
HRI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for HERC HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about 89.77% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 49.61%, HERC HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 80.26% of about US stocks.
- HERC HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -18.72%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 19.78% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HRI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are POST, SLGN, DAR, PKG, and LEG.
- HRI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HERC HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to ir.hercrentals.com.
HRI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HRI's price/sales ratio is 19.05% lower, now standing at 1.7.
- HRI's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 80 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HRI.
HRI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 244.41%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 80%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.03%.
The table below shows HRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HRI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HRI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.11% of graded US stocks.
- HRI's asset turnover comes in at 0.538 -- ranking 308th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- IAIC, AEYE, and CTSH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HRI.
The table below shows HRI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$153.88||52-week high||$175.00|
|Prev. close||$152.89||52-week low||$83.43|
|Day high||$154.88||Avg. volume||184,324|
|50-day MA||$134.82||Dividend yield||1.5%|
|200-day MA||$119.26||Market Cap||4.50B|
Herc Holdings Inc. (HRI) Company Bio
Herc Rentals Inc. engages in the rental and lease of cars and trucks worldwide. It operates through four segments: U.S. Car Rental, International Car Rental, Worldwide Equipment Rental, and All Other Operations. The company rents various makes and models of cars, crossovers, and light trucks under the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty, and Firefly car rental brands on hourly, daily, weekend, weekly, monthly, or multi-month basis through a network of company-owned rental airport and off-airport locations, as well as franchise locations. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Estero, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
HRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HRI Latest Social Stream
View Full HRI Social Stream
Latest HRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HERC HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HRI as an investment opportunity.
Hertz, one of the most recognized vehicle rental companies around the globe, and AAA, one of North America's largest and most trusted membership organizations serving over 56 million U.S. members, have extended their exclusive, 45-year relationship with the signing of a new five-year agreement.
Activist investor trimmed his firm's position in the equipment rental company
Herc Holdings (HRI) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Gatx (GATX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 11.59% and 1.88%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla., January 23, 2023--Herc Holdings Inc. (NYSE: HRI) will host its fourth quarter and full year 2022 earnings call and webcast on Tuesday, February 14, at 8:30 a.m. U.S. Eastern Standard Time. The Company plans to issue a press release with the financial results on the same day prior to the call. On the call, management will review the Company’s results and may discuss or disclose material business, financial, or other information that is not contained in the press release.
HRI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|