HireRight Holdings Corp (HRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HRT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.65% of US stocks.
- HRT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- HRT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 24.83% of US stocks).
HRT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, HIRERIGHT HOLDINGS CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.24% of US stocks.
- HIRERIGHT HOLDINGS CORP's stock had its IPO on October 29, 2021, making it an older stock than just 1.08% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -32.14%, HIRERIGHT HOLDINGS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.9% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HRT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VRTS, VAC, KORE, KAR, and CNDT.
- To check out HIRERIGHT HOLDINGS CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001859285.
HRT Valuation Summary
- HRT's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 47.62% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- HRT's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.4 over the prior 15 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HRT.
HRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.62||52-week high||$18.95|
|Prev. close||$11.47||52-week low||$6.88|
|Day high||$11.89||Avg. volume||213,006|
|50-day MA||$11.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.31||Market Cap||32.77M|
HireRight Holdings Corp (HRT) Company Bio
HireRight Holdings Corporation provides technology-driven workforce risk management and compliance solutions. It offers background screening, verification, identification, monitoring, and drug and health screening services for customers worldwide. It offers its services via software and data platform that integrates into its customers' HCM systems enabling workflows for workforce hiring, onboarding, and monitoring. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
HRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HRT Latest Social Stream
View Full HRT Social Stream
Latest HRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HIRERIGHT HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HRT as an investment opportunity.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
NASHVILLE, Tenn., January 03, 2023--HireRight Holdings Corporation (NYSE: HRT) ("HireRight" or the "Company"), a leading provider of background screening services, today announced that its President and Chief Executive Officer, Guy Abramo, and its Chief Financial Officer, Tom Spaeth, will be presenting at the 25th Annual Needham Growth Conference, taking place in New York City on Tuesday January 10, 2023 at 3:45 PM Eastern Time.
HireRight Holdings'' shares fell more than 35% since mid-August as uncertainty regarding the macro environment menaces. Read for a full investment analysis on HRT.
HireRight Holdings Corporation (NYSE:HRT) closed Tuesday at $12.18 per share, down from $12.39 a day earlier. While HireRight Holdings Corporation has underperformed by -1.69%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, HRT fell by -17.65%, with highs and lows ranging from $18.95 to $6.88, whereas […]
GENERAL ATLANTIC, L.P. , Director at HireRight Holdings (NYSE: HRT ), reported a large insider buy on November 29, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday showed that L.P. purchased 591,824 shares of HireRight Holdings. The total transaction amounted to $7,013,106. HireRight Holdings shares are trading up 5.96% at $11.99 at the time of this writing on Wednesday morning. Now trade stocks online commission free with Charles Schwab, a trusted and complete investment firm. Why Insider Transactions Are Important Insider transactions shouldn''t be used primarily to … Full story available on Benzinga.com
HRT Price Returns