HireRight Holdings Corp (HRT): Price and Financial Metrics
HRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.73||52-week high||$16.97|
|Prev. close||$9.51||52-week low||$6.88|
|Day high||$9.78||Avg. volume||302,365|
|50-day MA||$10.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.74||Market Cap||27.44M|
HRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HRT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.14% of US stocks.
- HRT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- HRT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
HRT Stock Summary
- HIRERIGHT HOLDINGS CORP's stock had its IPO on October 29, 2021, making it an older stock than only 2.61% of US equities in our set.
- HRT's current price/earnings ratio is 6.22, which is higher than just 12.22% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HRT comes in at 16.74% -- higher than that of 89.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HRT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PETQ, DAN, ACEL, SLVM, and DY.
- To check out HIRERIGHT HOLDINGS CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001859285.
HRT Valuation Summary
- HRT's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 52.63% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- HRT's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.6 over the prior 23 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HRT.
HireRight Holdings Corp (HRT) Company Bio
HireRight Holdings Corporation provides technology-driven workforce risk management and compliance solutions. It offers background screening, verification, identification, monitoring, and drug and health screening services for customers worldwide. It offers its services via software and data platform that integrates into its customers' HCM systems enabling workflows for workforce hiring, onboarding, and monitoring. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
HRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HRT Latest Social Stream
View Full HRT Social Stream
Latest HRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HIRERIGHT HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HRT as an investment opportunity.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., September 29, 2023--HireRight Holdings Corporation (NYSE: HRT) ("HireRight" or the "Company"), a leading provider of background screening services, today announced the closing of the refinancing and upsizing of its first lien senior secured term loan facility as well as an upsizing of its revolving credit facility.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., September 19, 2023--HireRight Holdings Corporation (NYSE: HRT), a leading provider of global background screening services and workforce solutions and a member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), today announced its enrollment in the Oracle Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Accelerator Program. With expertise in integrations with Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions, HireRight continues to bring the power of a global background screening, drug screening, and Form I-9 and
NASHVILLE, Tenn., September 12, 2023--HireRight Holdings Corporation (NYSE: HRT) ("HireRight" or the "Company"), a leading provider of background screening services, today announced its Board of Directors has authorized an additional $25 million share repurchase program.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., August 17, 2023--HireRight Holdings Corporation (NYSE: HRT), a leading provider of global background screening services and workforce solutions, today announced the publication of its latest Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) report. The document provides insight into life at HireRight through its compliance, values, and ethics practices. Additionally, it details progress in key sustainability areas, highlights continuous improvements in diversity, equity, and inclusio
As you might know, HireRight Holdings Corporation ( NYSE:HRT ) recently reported its second-quarter numbers. Statutory...
HRT Price Returns