Harsco Corporation (HSC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HSC POWR Grades
- HSC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 73.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HSC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- HSC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 24.64% of US stocks).
HSC Stock Summary
- HARSCO CORP's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.54% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HARSCO CORP is reporting a growth rate of -203.35%; that's higher than only 7.58% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HSC's revenue has grown -24.41% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 7.67% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HARSCO CORP are RGCO, TIGO, AGO, NICK, and SKYW.
- Visit HSC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.harsco.com.
HSC Valuation Summary
- HSC's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 66.67% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HSC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 19.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HSC.
HSC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -24.91%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.37%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -116.61%.
The table below shows HSC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HSC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HSC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.24% of graded US stocks.
- HSC's asset turnover comes in at 0.714 -- ranking 221st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- YEXT, FISV, and FORR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HSC.
The table below shows HSC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.19||52-week high||$17.69|
|Prev. close||$7.35||52-week low||$3.73|
|Day high||$7.42||Avg. volume||662,281|
|50-day MA||$5.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.70||Market Cap||571.43M|
Harsco Corporation (HSC) Company Bio
Harsco Corporation provides engineered products and services to industries focusing on steel and metals production, energy and railways. The company was founded in 1853 and is based in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
HSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSC Latest Social Stream
View Full HSC Social Stream
Latest HSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HARSCO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSC as an investment opportunity.
The consensus price target hints at a 51.5% upside potential for Harsco (HSC). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
If you are looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices, Harsco (HSC) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
It's never easy to buy penny stocks at the bottom.
SPX Technologies (SPXC) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Harsco Corporation ( NYSE:HSC ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a substantial...
HSC Price Returns