Harsco Corporation (HSC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HSC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HSC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.54% of US stocks.
- HSC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HSC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.44% of US stocks).
HSC Stock Summary
- HSC's went public 33.64 years ago, making it older than 90.53% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Harsco Corp is higher than 88.7% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Harsco Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -30.88%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 8.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Harsco Corp are ALSK, VNOM, SGMA, TWI, and FRG.
- HSC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Harsco Corp's official web site, go to www.harsco.com.
HSC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HSC's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- HSC's price/sales ratio has moved up $0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HSC.
HSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.11||52-week high||$23.73|
|Prev. close||$22.23||52-week low||$11.83|
|Day high||$22.40||Avg. volume||393,066|
|50-day MA||$20.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.65||Market Cap||1.75B|
Harsco Corporation (HSC) Company Bio
Harsco Corporation provides engineered products and services to industries focusing on steel and metals production, energy and railways. The company was founded in 1853 and is based in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.
HSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSC Latest Social Stream
View Full HSC Social Stream
Latest HSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Harsco Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSC as an investment opportunity.
CAMP HILL, Pa., June 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Harsco makes commitment to champion initiatives solving most difficult global environmental challenges; Company now derives 82-percent of annual revenue from environmental solutions, up from 62-percent three years ago.Clean Earth division recycled or repurposed more than 94-percent of waste and byproduct material processed annually in 2020.Harsco Environmental division avoided over 5.85 million metric tons of carbon emissions from its recycling a
Clean Earth’s hazardous waste facility in Calvert City, Kentucky received the final authorization to operate a new tank farm, significantly increasing capacity and strengthening customer service.Fuel blending capabilities allow for hazardous waste energy recovery as well as enhanced environmental benefits. CAMP HILL, Pa., June 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Harsco Corporation (NYSE: HSC), a global market leading provider of environmental solutions for industrial and specialty waste streams, today
Harsco (HSC) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
CAMP HILL, Pa., May 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Harsco Corporation (NYSE: HSC), a global, market leading provider of environmental solutions for industrial and specialty waste streams, today announced that Company management will be participating in the Barrington Research Virtual Spring Investment Conference on May 27, 2021. The Company will be represented by Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Pete Minan and Investor Relations Vice President Dave Martin. About Harsco Corporation Harsco Corporation (NYSE: HSC) is a global market leader providing environmental solutions for industrial and specialty waste streams, and innovative technologies for the rail sector. Based in Camp Hill, PA, the 12,000-employee company operates in more than 30 countries. Harsco’s common stock is...
Harsco (HSC) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
HSC Price Returns