Hudson Global, Inc. (HSON): Price and Financial Metrics
HSON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.05||52-week high||$38.00|
|Prev. close||$19.95||52-week low||$17.88|
|Day high||$20.05||Avg. volume||5,548|
|50-day MA||$21.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.61||Market Cap||56.60M|
HSON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSON POWR Grades
- HSON scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HSON is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 40 days.
- HSON's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.21% of US stocks).
HSON Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for HUDSON GLOBAL INC is higher than it is for about merely 5.7% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.3, HUDSON GLOBAL INC has a higher such ratio than just 10.33% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -54.96%, HUDSON GLOBAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.91% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HUDSON GLOBAL INC are SAFT, MOV, CNXN, SAMG, and KTB.
- HSON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HUDSON GLOBAL INC's official web site, go to am.hudsonrpo.com.
HSON Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HSON's price/sales ratio is 84.21% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 240 months, HSON's price/earnings ratio has gone up 30.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HSON.
HSON Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 106.59%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 133.83%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 89.35%.
The table below shows HSON's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Hudson Global, Inc. (HSON) Company Bio
Hudson Global, Inc. provides talent solutions for mid-to-large-cap multinational companies and government agencies under the Hudson RPO brand in the Americas, the Asia Pacific, and Europe. It offers recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) services, such as complete recruitment outsourcing, project-based outsourcing, contingent workforce solutions, and recruitment consulting for clients' permanent staff hires; and RPO contracting services, including outsourced professional contract staffing and managed services. The company was formerly known as Hudson Highland Group, Inc. and changed its name to Hudson Global, Inc. in April 2012. Hudson Global, Inc. was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Old Greenwich, Connecticut.
HSON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSON Latest Social Stream
View Full HSON Social Stream
Latest HSON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HUDSON GLOBAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSON as an investment opportunity.
HSON vs. EXLS: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Q2 2023 Hudson Global Inc Earnings Call
Hudson Global (HSON) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -5.26% and 0.74%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
OLD GREENWICH, Conn., Aug. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hudson Global, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSON) ("Hudson Global" or "the Company"), a leading global total talent solutions company, announced today financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023. 2023 Second Quarter Summary Revenue of $44.9 million decreased 20.8% from the second quarter of 2022 and 17.7% in constant currency.Adjusted net revenue of $22.6 million decreased 17.2% from the second quarter of 2022 and 15.4% in constant curren
Schedules Conference Call and WebcastOLD GREENWICH, Conn., Aug. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hudson Global, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSON), a leading global talent solutions company, will issue second quarter financial results for the period ended June 30, 2023, before the market opens on Thursday, August 10, 2023. The company will host a conference call to review its results that same day at 10:00 am ET (7:00 am PT). If you wish to join the conference call, please use the dial-in information below: Toll-F
HSON Price Returns