Hudson Global, Inc. (HSON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HSON POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HSON ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.15% of US stocks.
- HSON's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 141 days.
- HSON's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.2% of US stocks).
HSON Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for HUDSON GLOBAL INC is higher than it is for about merely 7.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 293.28%, HUDSON GLOBAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.61% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HUDSON GLOBAL INC is reporting a growth rate of 302.54%; that's higher than 94.59% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HUDSON GLOBAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CTG, LMB, LYTS, HGBL, and CVCO.
- Visit HSON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to am.hudsonrpo.com.
HSON Valuation Summary
- HSON's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 85.71% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 232 months, HSON's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HSON.
HSON Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 133.83%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -35.27%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 89.35%.
The table below shows HSON's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HSON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.64||52-week high||$44.00|
|Prev. close||$25.99||52-week low||$20.51|
|Day high||$26.46||Avg. volume||12,843|
|50-day MA||$24.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.06||Market Cap||71.56M|
Hudson Global, Inc. (HSON) Company Bio
Hudson Global, Inc. provides talent solutions for mid-to-large-cap multinational companies and government agencies under the Hudson RPO brand in the Americas, the Asia Pacific, and Europe. It offers recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) services, such as complete recruitment outsourcing, project-based outsourcing, contingent workforce solutions, and recruitment consulting for clients' permanent staff hires; and RPO contracting services, including outsourced professional contract staffing and managed services. The company was formerly known as Hudson Highland Group, Inc. and changed its name to Hudson Global, Inc. in April 2012. Hudson Global, Inc. was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Old Greenwich, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
HSON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSON Latest Social Stream
View Full HSON Social Stream
Latest HSON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HUDSON GLOBAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSON as an investment opportunity.
Hudson Global’s pro forma revenues rose by just 2.5% in Q3 2022. Read why I think that it could be best for risk-averse investors to avoid HSON stock.
Hudson Global, Inc. (NASDAQ:HSON) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financials Look Strong: Should Prospective Shareholders Make The Leap?
With its stock down 32% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Hudson Global (NASDAQ:HSON). However, a...
CEO Jeffrey Eberwein has added nearly 15% to his holding in hiring agency Hudson Global.
The Hudson Global, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HSON ) share price has fared very poorly over the last month, falling by a substantial...
Gainers: ToughBuilt Industries (TBLT) +61%, HireRight Holdings (HRT) +23%, CIRCOR International (CIR) +22%, Ideal Power (IPWR) +19%, ShiftPixy (PIXY) +14%.Losers: Hudson Global…
HSON Price Returns