Host Hotels & Resorts Inc. (HST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HST POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HST is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HST's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.64% of US stocks).
HST Stock Summary
- HST's went public 36.94 years ago, making it older than 93.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of HOST HOTELS & RESORTS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, HST has reported earnings growth of -377.29%, putting it ahead of only 4.34% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPT, PEAK, STAG, CUZ, and CUBE.
- Visit HST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hosthotels.com.
HST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, HST's price/sales ratio is 40.43% lower, now standing at 2.8.
- HST's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HST.
HST Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -64.84%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 129.17%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -38.59%.
The table below shows HST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HST has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.48% of graded US stocks.
- HST's asset turnover comes in at 0.118 -- ranking 171st of 444 Trading stocks.
- DRH, CBLAQ, and RLJ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HST.
The table below shows HST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.57||52-week high||$21.63|
|Prev. close||$18.69||52-week low||$15.10|
|Day high||$18.60||Avg. volume||8,339,494|
|50-day MA||$17.51||Dividend yield||2.58%|
|200-day MA||$18.15||Market Cap||13.28B|
Host Hotels & Resorts Inc. (HST) Company Bio
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. is an American real estate investment trust that invests in hotels. As of February 19, 2021, the company owned 80 upscale hotels containing approximately 46,500 rooms in the United States, Brazil, and Canada. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
HST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HST Latest Social Stream
View Full HST Social Stream
Latest HST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOST HOTELS & RESORTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HST as an investment opportunity.
Host Hotels & Resorts saw strong revenue growth and demand continues to increase. Find out why I think HST stock has upside potential despite headwinds.
In this article, we will discuss the 15 largest hotel chains in the US in 2022. If you want to skip our discussion on the hospitality sector, go directly to the 5 Largest Hotel Chains in the US in 2022. Despite the rising inflation and interest rates, the pent-up demand for traveling following the ease […]
The following slide deck was published by Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc.
In this piece, we will take a look at the top ten hospitality companies in the world. For more companies, take a look at Top 5 Hospitality Companies in the World. The hospitality industry has started to make a strong recovery from the pandemic-era losses, even though the Russian invasion of Ukraine and soaring inflation […]
In this article, we discuss the top 10 leisure companies in the world in 2022. You can skip our comprehensive analysis about the leisure industry and go directly to Top 5 Leisure Companies in the World. The onset of coronavirus had wreaked havoc on most businesses across the world, but none felt the jitters harder […]
HST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HSTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Host Hotels & Resorts Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Host Hotels & Resorts Inc (HST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Host Hotels & Resorts Inc (HST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Host Hotels & Resorts Inc (HST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch