Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (HST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HST POWR Grades
- HST scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.16% of US stocks.
- HST's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- HST's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 9.48% of US stocks).
HST Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Host Hotels & Resorts Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.88% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Host Hotels & Resorts Inc is reporting a growth rate of -351.91%; that's higher than merely 6.29% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HST's revenue has grown -59.66% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 3.61% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Host Hotels & Resorts Inc are PEB, HTA, PEAK, AMC, and SBRA.
- Visit HST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hosthotels.com.
HST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, HST's price/earnings ratio is 153.26% lower, now standing at -20.
- HST's price/earnings ratio has moved down 29.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HST's price/sales ratio has gone up 6.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HST.
HST Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 2.94%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -28.18%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -36.18%.
The table below shows HST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HST has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.48% of graded US stocks.
- HST's asset turnover comes in at 0.118 -- ranking 169th of 456 Trading stocks.
- INN, CLDT, and DRH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HST.
The table below shows HST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.92||52-week high||$18.52|
|Prev. close||$17.00||52-week low||$10.27|
|Day high||$17.28||Avg. volume||7,905,321|
|50-day MA||$16.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.28||Market Cap||12.08B|
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (HST) Company Bio
Host Hotels & Resorts owns and operates hotel properties in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Chile, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and Poland. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
HST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HST Latest Social Stream
View Full HST Social Stream
Latest HST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Host Hotels & Resorts Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HST as an investment opportunity.
BETHESDA, Md., Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (NASDAQ: HST), the nation''s largest lodging real estate investment trust (the Company), released its 2021 Corporate Responsibility (CR) Report, which details the Companys CR program and responsible investment strategy, along with its environmental, social and governance (ESG) performance and progress.
Host Hotels (HST) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Host Hotels (HST) is likely to benefit from the recovery in leisure demand, though core business transient might act as a headwind.
HOUSTON — Host Hotels & Resorts Inc., a Maryland-based hospitality REIT, has purchased the former Hotel Alessandra, a 223-room shuttered property in downtown Houston, for $65 million. According to the Houston Chronicle, locally based firm Midway originally developed the hotel and completed it in 2017. Prior to closing, Hotel Alessandra featured a pool, spa and […] The post Host Hotels & Resorts Buys Former Hotel Alessandra in Downtown Houston for $65M appeared first on REBusinessOnline .
The Host Hotels & Resorts (NASDAQ:HST) Share Price Has Gained 47% And Shareholders Are Hoping For More
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HST ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 10% in the...
HST Price Returns
Continue Researching HSTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Host Hotels & Resorts Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Host Hotels & Resorts Inc (HST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Host Hotels & Resorts Inc (HST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Host Hotels & Resorts Inc (HST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch