Hersha Hospitality Trust Class A Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (HT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.84||52-week high||$12.15|
|Prev. close||$5.78||52-week low||$5.66|
|Day high||$5.85||Avg. volume||580,313|
|50-day MA||$6.22||Dividend yield||3.46%|
|200-day MA||$8.35||Market Cap||232.88M|
HT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HT is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
HT Stock Summary
- HT's current price/earnings ratio is 1.79, which is higher than just 2.29% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HERSHA HOSPITALITY TRUST is reporting a growth rate of -3,586.26%; that's higher than merely 0.61% of US stocks.
- HERSHA HOSPITALITY TRUST's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 185.5%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.53% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HERSHA HOSPITALITY TRUST, a group of peers worth examining would be NYC, OLP, SHIP, BRT, and NRP.
- HT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HERSHA HOSPITALITY TRUST's official web site, go to www.hersha.com.
HT Valuation Summary
- HT's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 45.45% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HT.
HT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -585.46%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -59.51%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -76.4%.
The table below shows HT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.98% of graded US stocks.
- HT's asset turnover comes in at 0.125 -- ranking 155th of 444 Trading stocks.
- DHC, SCHW, and SPG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HT.
The table below shows HT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HT, see our HT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$11.55||Average Broker Recommendation||2.05 (Hold)|
Hersha Hospitality Trust Class A Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (HT) Company Bio
Hersha Hospitality Trust owns and operates mid scale limited service hotels in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Georgia, Connecticut, and Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in New Cumberland, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
HT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HT Latest Social Stream
View Full HT Social Stream
Latest HT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HERSHA HOSPITALITY TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HT as an investment opportunity.
Hersha Hospitality Trust Announces Quarterly Dividend
PHILADELPHIA, May 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hersha Hospitality Trust (NYSE: HT) (“Hersha” or the “Company”), owner of luxury and lifestyle hotels in coastal gateway and resort markets, today announced its Board of Trustees has approved a cash dividend of $0.05 per common share and per limited partnership unit for the second quarter ending June 30, 2023. These common share dividends and limited partnership unit distributions are payable July 17, 2023 to holders of record as of June 30, 2023. T
Hersha Hospitality (HT) Lags Q1 FFO Estimates
Hersha Hospitality (HT) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -71.43% and 0.10%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Hersha Hospitality Trust Announces First Quarter 2023 Results
- First Quarter 2023 Net Loss of $(0.38) Per Share - - First Quarter 2023 Adjusted Funds from Operations1 of $0.02 Per Share - - Comparable Excluding Renovations Portfolio Growth to the First Quarter 2019 - - ADR Growth of 20.9% - - EBITDA Growth of 18.9% - - EBITDA Margin Growth of 196 bps - PHILADELPHIA, April 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hersha Hospitality Trust (NYSE: HT) (“Hersha,” “Company,” “we” or “our”), owner of high-quality hotels in urban gateway markets and regional resort destinati
3 Cryptos to Buy for 10-Bagger Returns
These are the cryptos to buy with multibagger returns potential in the next 24 months.
These 3 REITs Trade Below Book Value And Pay Dividends
Although the real estate investment trust (REIT) sector has been suffering a steady downward trend for the last 12 to 18 months, it may be possible to identify bargains. By taking a value stock approach to REITs and identifying those with funds from operations (FFO) growth, trading below book value and paying dividends, the following three REITs seem to qualify. Dynex Capital Inc. (NYSE: DX) is a mortgage REIT with a market capitalization of $659 million. It continues to be available for purchas
HT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hersha Hospitality Trust's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...