Hersha Hospitality Trust Class A Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (HT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- HT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
HT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Hersha Hospitality Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For HT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.9% of US equities we're observing.
- Hersha Hospitality Trust's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.63%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.06% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ROIC, HBM, RTLR, WSR, and ALGT.
- HT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hersha Hospitality Trust's official web site, go to www.hersha.com.
HT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, HT's EV/EBIT ratio is 193.63% lower, now standing at -36.
- Over the past 243 months, HT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 23.6.
- HT's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HT.
HT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 5.96%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -77.02%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.15%.
The table below shows HT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.98% of graded US stocks.
- HT's asset turnover comes in at 0.125 -- ranking 155th of 444 Trading stocks.
- DHC, SCHW, and SPG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HT.
The table below shows HT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.70||52-week high||$12.15|
|Prev. close||$9.88||52-week low||$7.92|
|Day high||$9.87||Avg. volume||296,560|
|50-day MA||$10.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.55||Market Cap||381.74M|
Hersha Hospitality Trust Class A Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (HT) Company Bio
Hersha Hospitality Trust owns and operates mid scale limited service hotels in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Georgia, Connecticut, and Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in New Cumberland, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
HT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HT Latest Social Stream
View Full HT Social Stream
Latest HT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hersha Hospitality Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HT as an investment opportunity.
Hersha Hospitality (HT) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 100% and 3.66%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
- Fourth Quarter 2021 Net Loss of $0.48 Per Share - - Fourth Quarter 2021 Adjusted Funds from Operations1 of $0.20 Per Share - - Property Level Cash Flow1 up 16% Compared to Third Quarter 2021 - - Comparable Portfolio GOP Margin of 45%, Exceeds Fourth Quarter 2019 - - Resort Portfolio RevPAR 15.7% Above Fourth Quarter 2019 - - Manhattan Weekday RevPAR up 47% Compared to Third Quarter 2021, December Weekend ADR Surpassed December 2019 by 390 basis points - PHILADELPHIA, Feb. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSW
Kansas City, MO, based Investment company Sterneck Capital Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Great Ajax Corp, Hertz Global Holdings Inc, ETCT EMQQ The Emerging Markets Internet and Ecomme, Invesco Golden Dragon China ETF, Kyndryl Holdings Inc, sells Invesco KBW Premium Yield Equity REIT ETF, FIRST TRUST SENIOR FLOATING RATE 2022 TARGET TERM , KraneShares CSI China Internet ETF, Alibaba Group Holding, Unilever PLC during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of th
PHILADELPHIA, Jan. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hersha Hospitality Trust (NYSE: HT); (“Hersha” or “the Company”), owner of high quality upscale hotels in urban gateway markets and coastal destinations, today announced the tax classification of its Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Share (“Series C Preferred Shares”), Series D Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Share (“Series D Preferred Shares”) and Series E Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Share (“Series E Preferred Shares”) distributions fo
Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) reports prelim. Dec. ADR growth of 7.2% to $250 for the comparable portfolio vs. Dec. 2019.
HT Price Returns
Continue Researching HTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hersha Hospitality Trust's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch