Hersha Hospitality Trust Class A Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (HT): Price and Financial Metrics
HT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.99||52-week high||$10.31|
|Prev. close||$10.00||52-week low||$5.64|
|Day high||$10.00||Avg. volume||661,466|
|50-day MA||$9.90||Dividend yield||2%|
|200-day MA||$7.63||Market Cap||402.56M|
HT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HT POWR Grades
- HT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 78.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 105 days.
- HT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.9% of US stocks).
HT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of HERSHA HOSPITALITY TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 13.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For HT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.39% of US equities we're observing.
- HERSHA HOSPITALITY TRUST's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 27.27%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.62% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HERSHA HOSPITALITY TRUST, a group of peers worth examining would be OLP, TRNO, GTY, STNG, and RPT.
- Visit HT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hersha.com.
HT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, HT's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 243 months, HT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 108.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HT.
HT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -585.46%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -59.51%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -76.4%.
The table below shows HT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.98% of graded US stocks.
- HT's asset turnover comes in at 0.125 -- ranking 155th of 444 Trading stocks.
- DHC, SCHW, and SPG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HT.
The table below shows HT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hersha Hospitality Trust Class A Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (HT) Company Bio
Hersha Hospitality Trust owns and operates mid scale limited service hotels in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Georgia, Connecticut, and Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in New Cumberland, Pennsylvania.
HT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HT Latest Social Stream
View Full HT Social Stream
Latest HT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HERSHA HOSPITALITY TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HT as an investment opportunity.
Overbought stocks are an early indication of a potential correction on a stock; act now if you hold these stocks.
Hersha Hospitality Trust Announces Date of Special Meeting to Approve Acquisition by KSL Capital Partners
PHILADELPHIA, Oct. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hersha Hospitality Trust (NYSE: HT) (“Hersha” or the “Company”), owner of luxury and lifestyle hotels in coastal gateway and resort markets, announced that it has set November 8, 2023 as the date for the special meeting of shareholders (the “Special Meeting”) to approve the previously announced acquisition by affiliates of KSL Capital Partners, LLC ("KSL"), a leading investor in travel and leisure businesses. The Special Meeting will be held virtua
These are the cryptos to buy for multibagger returns in the next 24 months
PHILADELPHIA, Sept. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hersha Hospitality Trust (NYSE: HT) (“Hersha” or the “Company”), owner of luxury and lifestyle hotels in coastal gateway and resort markets, today announced its Board of Trustees has approved a cash dividend of $0.05 per common share and per limited partnership unit for the third quarter ending September 30, 2023. These common share dividends and limited partnership unit distributions are payable October 16, 2023 to holders of record as of Septemb
The waning days of summer proved to be difficult for U.S. markets and real estate investment trusts (REITs). Many popular REITs produced double-digit losses for the month, but some lesser-known REITs managed to produce healthy gains. Healthcare, office and hotel REITs were among the best-performing subsectors, but a few of the top performers achieved that ranking simply from being acquisition targets. Take a look at the best three well-performing REITs for August (closing prices as of Aug. 30) a
HT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hersha Hospitality Trust's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch