Hersha Hospitality Trust Class A Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (HT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HT POWR Grades
- HT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.33% of US stocks.
- HT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- HT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.78% of US stocks).
HT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Hersha Hospitality Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Hersha Hospitality Trust is higher than it is for about 92.05% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Hersha Hospitality Trust comes in at -13.19%, a number that bests just 12.28% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hersha Hospitality Trust, a group of peers worth examining would be ROIC, PBFX, AFIN, LTC, and UBA.
- Visit HT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hersha.com.
HT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, HT's EV/EBIT ratio is 193.63% lower, now standing at -36.
- Over the past 243 months, HT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 23.6.
- HT's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HT.
HT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 41.6%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -13.55%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -24.3%.
The table below shows HT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.98% of graded US stocks.
- HT's asset turnover comes in at 0.125 -- ranking 155th of 444 Trading stocks.
- DHC, SCHW, and SPG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HT.
The table below shows HT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.03||52-week high||$13.05|
|Prev. close||$9.21||52-week low||$7.51|
|Day high||$9.27||Avg. volume||305,550|
|50-day MA||$9.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.93||Market Cap||355.05M|
Hersha Hospitality Trust Class A Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (HT) Company Bio
Hersha Hospitality Trust owns and operates mid scale limited service hotels in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Georgia, Connecticut, and Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in New Cumberland, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
HT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HT Latest Social Stream
View Full HT Social Stream
Latest HT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hersha Hospitality Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HT as an investment opportunity.
PHILADELPHIA, Jan. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hersha Hospitality Trust (NYSE: HT); (“Hersha” or “the Company”), owner of high quality upscale hotels in urban gateway markets and coastal destinations, today announced the tax classification of its Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Share (“Series C Preferred Shares”), Series D Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Share (“Series D Preferred Shares”) and Series E Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Share (“Series E Preferred Shares”) distributions fo
Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) reports prelim. Dec. ADR growth of 7.2% to $250 for the comparable portfolio vs. Dec. 2019.
- December Property-Level Cash Flow of $9.7 Million -PHILADELPHIA, Jan. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hersha Hospitality Trust (NYSE: HT) (“Hersha” or the “Company”), owner of high-quality hotels in urban gateway markets and regional resort destinations, today announced preliminary operating results for December 2021. December Operating Results(All Comparable Statistics vs. December 2019) 7.2% ADR growth to $250 for the comparable portfolioProperty-level cash flow of $9.7 million430 basis points
PHILADELPHIA, Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hersha Hospitality Trust (NYSE: HT) (“Hersha” or the “Company”), owner of high-quality hotels in urban gateway markets and regional resort destinations, today announced that the Company will release its financial results for the fourth quarter 2021 after the market close on Wednesday, February 16, 2022. The Company will host a conference call to discuss these results at 9:00 AM Eastern Time on Thursday, February 17, 2022. Hosting the call will be M
No summary available.
HT Price Returns
Continue Researching HTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hersha Hospitality Trust's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch