Hersha Hospitality Trust Class A Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (HT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- HT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
HT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.8, Hersha Hospitality Trust is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 5.13% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Hersha Hospitality Trust is reporting a growth rate of -297.68%; that's higher than just 7.01% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Hersha Hospitality Trust comes in at -73.54%, a number that bests just 3.17% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hersha Hospitality Trust, a group of peers worth examining would be BGS, OTTR, WSR, HIW, and EGO.
- Visit HT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hersha.com.
HT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, HT's price/sales ratio is 57.89% lower, now standing at 2.8.
- HT's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HT's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HT.
HT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 41.6%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -4.55%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -81.48%.
The table below shows HT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.44||52-week high||$13.05|
|Prev. close||$9.59||52-week low||$4.57|
|Day high||$9.75||Avg. volume||446,852|
|50-day MA||$10.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.29||Market Cap||369.41M|
Hersha Hospitality Trust Class A Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (HT) Company Bio
Hersha Hospitality Trust owns and operates mid scale limited service hotels in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Georgia, Connecticut, and Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in New Cumberland, Pennsylvania.
HT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Hersha Hospitality Trust with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Hersha Hospitality Trust ranked in the 39th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HT, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 26. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 8.88% of US equities in the Real Estate sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Hersha Hospitality Trust's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Hersha Hospitality Trust's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.22. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 17.4% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HT Latest Social Stream
View Full HT Social Stream
Latest HT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hersha Hospitality Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HT as an investment opportunity.
Can You Imagine How Hersha Hospitality Trust's (NYSE:HT) Shareholders Feel About The 77% Share Price Increase?
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But if you pick the right individual stocks, you...
We're looking at today's best cryptos and the pickings are slim with many of them taking a beating today from news earlier this week.
- April Property-Level Cash Flow of $3.8 Million -- Successfully Closed on the Sale of the Duane Street Hotel - PHILADELPHIA, May 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hersha Hospitality Trust (NYSE: HT) (“Hersha” or the “Company”), owner of high-quality hotels in urban gateway markets and regional resort destinations, today announced operating results for April 2021 and the closing of the sale of the 43-room Duane Street Hotel. April Operating Results Property-level cash flow of $3.8 million, 15% above forecastCorporate-level cash burn of $3.2 million, including preferred dividends40% GOP margin for comparable portfolioResort portfolio continued its outperformance in April $4.2 million in absolute EBITDA generation41% weighted average EBITDA margin44% RevPAR growth at the Parrot Key Hotel & Vil...
PHILADELPHIA, March 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hersha Hospitality Trust (NYSE: HT) (“Hersha” or the “Company”), owner of high-quality hotels in urban gateway markets and regional resort destinations, today announced that the Company will release its financial results for the first quarter 2021 after the market close on Wednesday, April 28, 2021. The Company will host a conference call to discuss these results at 9:00 AM Eastern Time on Thursday, April 29, 2021. Hosting the call will be Mr. Jay H. Shah, Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Neil H. Shah, President and Chief Operating Officer, and Mr. Ashish Parikh, Chief Financial Officer. A live audio webcast of the conference call will be available on the Company’s website at www.hersha.com. The conference call can be accessed by dialing 1-88...
HT earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
HT Price Returns
Continue Researching HTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hersha Hospitality Trust's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch