Hub Group, Inc. - (HUBG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HUBG POWR Grades
- HUBG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HUBG is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- HUBG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 51st percentile.
HUBG Stock Summary
- Hub Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.08% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 449.57, Hub Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.01% of US stocks.
- HUBG's price/sales ratio is 0.64; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 13.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hub Group Inc are PINC, MEI, IMXI, IIIN, and KMT.
- Visit HUBG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hubgroup.com.
HUBG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HUBG's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.76% lower, now standing at 19.5.
- Over the past 243 months, HUBG's price/earnings ratio has gone down 7.1.
- HUBG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HUBG.
HUBG Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 109.35%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 22.73%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 166.37%.
The table below shows HUBG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HUBG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HUBG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.14% of graded US stocks.
- HUBG's asset turnover comes in at 1.776 -- ranking 10th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- SHLX, KNOP, and DKL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HUBG.
The table below shows HUBG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HUBG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUBG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.99||52-week high||$74.95|
|Prev. close||$69.98||52-week low||$47.52|
|Day high||$70.63||Avg. volume||207,907|
|50-day MA||$66.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.42||Market Cap||2.41B|
Hub Group, Inc. - (HUBG) Company Bio
Hub Group is a leading asset-light freight transportation management company providing intermodal, truck brokerage and logistics services. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Oak Brook, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
HUBG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUBG Latest Social Stream
View Full HUBG Social Stream
Latest HUBG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hub Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUBG as an investment opportunity.
Hub Group (HUBG) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Hub Group, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:HUBG) Has Performed Well But Fundamentals Look Varied: Is There A Clear Direction For The Stock?
Most readers would already know that Hub Group's (NASDAQ:HUBG) stock increased by 3.2% over the past three months...
Investors search development shares to capitalize on above-average development in financials that assist these securities seize the markets consideration and produce distinctive returns. However discovering an ideal development inventory shouldnt be straightforward in any respect. By their very nature, these shares carry above-average threat and volatility. Furthermore, if an organizations development story is over or  The post On the lookout for a Development Inventory? Three Causes Why Hub Group (HUBG) is a Stable Selection appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
Hub Group (HUBG) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Hub Group (HUBG) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
HUBG Price Returns