Hub Group, Inc. - (HUBG): Price and Financial Metrics
HUBG Stock Summary
- Hub Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.8% of US listed stocks.
- HUBG's price/sales ratio is 0.56; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 12.3% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HUBG is more volatile than just 8.11% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HUBG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SCHN, MMS, WYY, MMI, and CWCO.
- Visit HUBG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hubgroup.com.
HUBG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUBG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.49||52-week high||$61.37|
|Prev. close||$56.24||52-week low||$36.51|
|Day high||$57.74||Avg. volume||199,644|
|50-day MA||$57.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.46||Market Cap||1.96B|
Hub Group, Inc. - (HUBG) Company Bio
Hub Group is a leading asset-light freight transportation management company providing intermodal, truck brokerage and logistics services. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Oak Brook, Illinois.
HUBG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Hub Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Hub Group Inc ranked in the 76th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Hub Group Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Hub Group Inc over the past 5.52 years is 0.4%; that's higher than 79.93% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- HUBG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 28.18% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Hub Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 11.26. This coverage rate is greater than that of 77.77% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HUBG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUBG Latest Social Stream
View Full HUBG Social Stream
Latest HUBG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hub Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUBG as an investment opportunity.
Cowen & Co. Stick to Their Buy Rating for Hub Group
KeyBanc Stick to Their Buy Rating for Hub Group
Hub Group ([[HUBG]] +1.0%) reports Q4 revenue increased 5.8% Y/Y to $952.7M.Due to the continued growth with strategic customers and a strong freight environment led to 9% Intermodal volume growth and 6% consolidated revenue growth.Intermodal revenue +5% Y/Y to $576M, primarily due to a 9% increase in volume, partially offset by lower customer pricing.Truck brokerage revenue +27% Y/Y to $126M;...
Hub Group, Inc. (HUBG) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 4, 2021 17:00 ET Company Participants Dave Yeager - Chief Executive Officer Phil Yeager - President and Chief Operating Officer Geoff DeMartino - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Justin Long - Stephens Scott Group - Wolfe Research Thomas Schwartz...
Hub Group (HUBG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 22.73% and 2.48%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HUBG Price Returns
Continue Researching HUBGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hub Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!