Hub Group, Inc. - (HUBG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HUBG POWR Grades
- HUBG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.6% of US stocks.
- HUBG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- HUBG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
HUBG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HUBG is 3.13 -- better than 85.1% of US stocks.
- HUBG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 75.66 -- higher than 74.19% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- HUBG's price/sales ratio is 0.68; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 15.96% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hub Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IMXI, HWKN, FSS, WDFC, and MMS.
- Visit HUBG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hubgroup.com.
HUBG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HUBG's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.76% lower, now standing at 19.5.
- Over the past 243 months, HUBG's price/earnings ratio has gone down 7.1.
- HUBG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HUBG.
HUBG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 2.24%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -19.65%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 2.24%.
The table below shows HUBG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HUBG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HUBG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.22% of graded US stocks.
- HUBG's asset turnover comes in at 1.776 -- ranking 11th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- KNOP, SHLX, and DKL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HUBG.
The table below shows HUBG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HUBG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUBG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.59||52-week high||$87.21|
|Prev. close||$77.50||52-week low||$52.35|
|Day high||$79.31||Avg. volume||140,429|
|50-day MA||$81.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$72.40||Market Cap||2.69B|
Hub Group, Inc. - (HUBG) Company Bio
Hub Group is a leading asset-light freight transportation management company providing intermodal, truck brokerage and logistics services. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Oak Brook, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
HUBG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUBG Latest Social Stream
View Full HUBG Social Stream
Latest HUBG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hub Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUBG as an investment opportunity.
Hub Group (HUBG) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
OAK BROOK, Ill., Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hub Group (Nasdaq: HUBG), announced today that it has received Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s 2021 Green Supply Chain Award for its efforts in prioritizing sustainability. Hub Group received this award for its sustainability-minded approach to transportation and logistics management. The company proactively measures and reduces customers’ carbon footprint through analysis that allows for the conversion to more efficient transportation and log
Hub Group (HUBG) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Here is how FedEx (FDX) and Hub Group (HUBG) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Hub Group (HUBG) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
HUBG Price Returns