Hub Group, Inc. - (HUBG): Price and Financial Metrics
HUBG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.33||52-week high||$104.67|
|Prev. close||$78.64||52-week low||$67.90|
|Day high||$79.81||Avg. volume||223,383|
|50-day MA||$82.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$82.09||Market Cap||2.54B|
HUBG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUBG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HUBG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.04% of US stocks.
- HUBG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- HUBG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
HUBG Stock Summary
- HUB GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 82.09% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.53, HUB GROUP INC has a higher such ratio than merely 18.63% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 53.22%, HUB GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 85.03% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HUB GROUP INC are OPY, AMN, CFB, MVBF, and FFBC.
- HUBG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HUB GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.hubgroup.com.
HUBG Valuation Summary
- HUBG's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.5; this is 52.23% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HUBG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HUBG.
HUBG Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -8.56%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 132%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 67.22%.
The table below shows HUBG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HUBG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HUBG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.22% of graded US stocks.
- HUBG's asset turnover comes in at 1.776 -- ranking 11th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- KNOP, SHLX, and DKL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HUBG.
The table below shows HUBG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hub Group, Inc. - (HUBG) Company Bio
Hub Group is a leading asset-light freight transportation management company providing intermodal, truck brokerage and logistics services. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Oak Brook, Illinois.
HUBG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUBG Latest Social Stream
View Full HUBG Social Stream
Latest HUBG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HUB GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUBG as an investment opportunity.
LeSaint Logistics is seeking an amendment to an EDGE PILOT that would see it increase its investment amount and the number of jobs created and also award it a larger amount in incentives.
OAK BROOK, Ill., Sept. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hub Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HUBG) announced that the company will participate in a fireside chat at TD Cowen’s Global Transportation Conference on Thursday, September 7, 2023, at 1:20 p.m. Eastern time. A live webcast of the fireside chat discussion will be available at https://wsw.com/webcast/cowen140/hubg/1997158. A replay of the webcast will be available for 90 days following the live event. ABOUT HUB GROUP: Hub Group offers comprehensive transp
While Hub Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HUBG ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot of...
In this edition: The fallout from Yellow’s anticipated bankruptcy, UPS loses big to FedEx, and Hub Group throws down against the competition. The post Check Call: Here lies Yellow appeared first on FreightWaves.
In this article, we discuss the 11 best logistics stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed discussion on the logistics industry, you can go directly to the 5 Best Logistics Stocks to Buy. According to Precedence Research, the size of the logistics industry stood at $10.68 trillion at the end of […]
HUBG Price Returns