Hub Group, Inc. - (HUBG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HUBG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HUBG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.93% of US stocks.
- HUBG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HUBG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 59.13% of US stocks).
HUBG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HUBG is 3.04 -- better than 84.55% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.66, Hub Group Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 12.11% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -30.52%, Hub Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 16.12% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HUBG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MMI, UFPT, AZZ, FSS, and CPSI.
- HUBG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hub Group Inc's official web site, go to www.hubgroup.com.
HUBG Valuation Summary
- HUBG's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 82.86% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HUBG's price/earnings ratio has gone up $5.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HUBG.
HUBG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUBG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.64||52-week high||$74.95|
|Prev. close||$68.19||52-week low||$43.87|
|Day high||$69.21||Avg. volume||222,892|
|50-day MA||$68.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.41||Market Cap||2.33B|
Hub Group, Inc. - (HUBG) Company Bio
Hub Group is a leading asset-light freight transportation management company providing intermodal, truck brokerage and logistics services. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Oak Brook, Illinois.
HUBG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Hub Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Hub Group Inc ranked in the 64th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 54%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Hub Group Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.77 years, Hub Group Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.24%; that's better than 68.75% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- Hub Group Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 17 -- greater than 68.31% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Hub Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 11.95. This coverage rate is greater than that of 73.99% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HUBG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUBG Latest Social Stream
View Full HUBG Social Stream
Latest HUBG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hub Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUBG as an investment opportunity.
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Furthermore...
Global Drayage Services Market (2021 to 2025) - Featuring Boa Logistics, Hub Group and Schneider National Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Drayage Services Market 2021-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The publisher has been monitoring the drayage services market and it is poised to grow by $2.90 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of over 2% during the forecast period. The report on drayage services market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vend
Hub Group (HUBG) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
Freight Brokerage Market Aims to Expand at Double Digit Growth Rate| Echo Global Logistics, JB Hunt Transport, Worldwide Express, Hub Group
Global Freight Brokerage Market report will surely grow business and improve return on investment (ROI). The report is ready to refer to documents that share important details of the market from a historical point of view, allowing readers to measure
Hub Group (HUBG) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
HUBG Price Returns