Huize Holding Ltd. ADR (HUIZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HUIZ POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HUIZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HUIZ is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 142 days.
- HUIZ's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.6% of US stocks).
HUIZ Stock Summary
- Huize Holding Ltd's stock had its IPO on February 12, 2020, making it an older stock than just 1.07% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 440.56%, Huize Holding Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 96.91% of about US stocks.
- Huize Holding Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -124.12%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 2.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Huize Holding Ltd are BSQR, NURO, ADMP, NSPR, and SREV.
- Visit HUIZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.huize.com.
HUIZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUIZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.20||52-week high||$13.85|
|Prev. close||$2.39||52-week low||$1.96|
|Day high||$2.34||Avg. volume||330,934|
|50-day MA||$2.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.74||Market Cap||114.30M|
Huize Holding Ltd. ADR (HUIZ) Company Bio
Huize Holding Ltd. engages in the provision of insurance brokerage services through online platform. It distributes insurance products underwritten by insurer partners, and help them to reach a large number of insurance clients. The company was founded by Cunjun Ma in 2006 and is headquartered in Shenzhen, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
HUIZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUIZ Latest Social Stream
View Full HUIZ Social Stream
Latest HUIZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Huize Holding Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUIZ as an investment opportunity.
Report Highlights Company’s Strategic ESG Initiatives and AccomplishmentsSHENZHEN, China, Sept. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Huize Holding Limited, (“Huize”, the “Company” or “we”) (NASDAQ: HUIZ), a leading digital insurance product and service platform for new generation consumers in China, today published its inaugural Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) report, highlighting the Company’s strategic ESG initiatives and accomplishments to create a long-term sustainable and environmental-f
Huize Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire Leading Regional Insurance Agency Shengs Life & General
SHENZHEN, China, Sept. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Huize Holding Limited, (“Huize” or the “Company”, together with its subsidiaries, its consolidated variable interest entity and the subsidiaries of the consolidated variable interest entity the “Group”) (NASDAQ: HUIZ), a leading digital insurance product and service platform for new generation consumers in China, today announced that the Group, through Shenzhen Zhixuan Wealth Investment Management Co., Ltd. (“Zhixuan Investment”), a wholly-owne
Good morning, trader!
View more earnings on HUIZSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaRiskified Clocks 47% Revenue Growth In Q2, Issues Q3 Outlook Above ConsensusASE Technology Shares Pop On August Revenue Numbers© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
SHENZHEN, China, Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Huize Holding Limited, (“Huize”, the “Company” or “we”) (NASDAQ: HUIZ), a leading digital insurance product and service platform for new generation consumers in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first half and second quarter ended June 30, 2021. First Half 2021 Highlights Gross Written Premiums (“GWP”) facilitated on our platform increased by 72.7% to RMB2.06 billion (US$319.1 million) from RMB1.19 billion in the fi
HUIZ Price Returns