Huron Consulting Group Inc. (HURN): Price and Financial Metrics
HURN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HURN is 1.58 -- better than 68.66% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 1.43, Huron Consulting Group Inc has a higher such ratio than 29.93% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, HURN has reported earnings growth of -136.38%, putting it ahead of merely 14.5% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HURN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HNNA, FEDU, REED, NEPT, and METC.
- HURN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Huron Consulting Group Inc's official web site, go to www.huronconsultinggroup.com.
HURN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HURN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.96||52-week high||$61.99|
|Prev. close||$54.64||52-week low||$37.35|
|Day high||$54.86||Avg. volume||107,162|
|50-day MA||$53.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.43||Market Cap||1.24B|
Huron Consulting Group Inc. (HURN) Company Bio
Huron Consulting Group helps clients in diverse industries improve performance, transform the enterprise, reduce costs, leverage technology, process and review large amounts of complex data, address regulatory changes, recover from distress and stimulate growth. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
HURN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HURN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Huron Consulting Group Inc ranked in the 36th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 54%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Huron Consulting Group Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.58 years, is -0.01% -- higher than just 22.2% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Huron Consulting Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.66. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 15.67% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Huron Consulting Group Inc experienced a tax rate of about 29% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 90.9% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HURN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HURN Latest Social Stream
View Full HURN Social Stream
Latest HURN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Huron Consulting Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HURN as an investment opportunity.
Huron Consulting Group (NASDAQ:HURN) announces its next round of earnings this Tuesday, February 23. Here is Benzinga's everything-that-matters guide …
Global professional services firm Huron (NASDAQ: HURN) today announced that it has been recognized as a "Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality" by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation. Huron scored a perfect 100 on the HRC Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), which evaluates employers on corporate policies, equal employment opportunities and benefits.
The buyout is expected to boost Huron's (HURN) Informatica capabilities.
Global professional services firm Huron (NASDAQ: HURN) today announced it has entered into an agreement to acquire Unico Solution, a data strategy and technology consulting firm focused on helping clients use their data to speed business transformation and accelerate cloud adoption. The combination of Huron’s deep digital, technology and analytic expertise with Unico’s data management and governance capabilities strengthens the firm’s ability to deliver on client data needs to enable their business transformation.
Huron Consulting Group (HURN) is looking like an interesting pick from a technical perspective, as the company is seeing favorable trends on the moving average crossover front.
HURN Price Returns
Continue Researching HURNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Huron Consulting Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!