Huron Consulting Group Inc. (HURN): Price and Financial Metrics
HURN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 1.36, Huron Consulting Group Inc has a higher such ratio than 30.34% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Huron Consulting Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -136.38%; that's higher than merely 14.54% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HURN's revenue has grown -9.78% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 31.05% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HURN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HNNA, FEDU, NCSM, OGI, and APHA.
- HURN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Huron Consulting Group Inc's official web site, go to www.huronconsultinggroup.com.
HURN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HURN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.17||52-week high||$61.99|
|Prev. close||$52.17||52-week low||$35.15|
|Day high||$53.80||Avg. volume||102,940|
|50-day MA||$56.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.05||Market Cap||1.21B|
Huron Consulting Group Inc. (HURN) Company Bio
Huron Consulting Group helps clients in diverse industries improve performance, transform the enterprise, reduce costs, leverage technology, process and review large amounts of complex data, address regulatory changes, recover from distress and stimulate growth. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
HURN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Huron Consulting Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Huron Consulting Group Inc ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HURN, they are:
- Huron Consulting Group Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 29 -- greater than 89.68% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Huron Consulting Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.66. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 15.62% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 76.4% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HURN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HURN Latest Social Stream
View Full HURN Social Stream
Latest HURN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Huron Consulting Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HURN as an investment opportunity.
Huron Consulting ([[HURN]] -4.1%) reports Q4 revenue of $198.4M, misses estimates by $1.44M; a decrease of 14.6% Y/Y.Segment revenue: Healthcare $85.1M (-17.9% Y/Y); Business Advisory $65.9M (-4.3% Y/Y) & Education $47.3M (-20.8% Y/Y).Operating margin: Total declined 580 bps to 20.4%; Healthcare declined 230 bps to 28.3%; Business Advisory declined 790 bps to 16.3% & Education declined 880 bps to 12.1%.Adj. EBITDA declined...
Huron Consulting Group Inc. (HURN) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2021, 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Jim Roth - Chief Executive Officer John Kelly - Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer Mark Hussey - President, Chief Operating Officer Conference Call Participants Andrew Nicholas - William Blair Kevin...
Shares of Huron Consulting Group (NASDAQ:HURN) were flat in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share fell 43.04% over the past year to $0.45, which beat the estimate of $0.35. Revenue of $198,347,000 declined by 14.60% year over year, which missed the estimate of $199,790,000. Outlook Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Huron Consulting Group hasn't issued any revenue guidance for the time being. Details Of The Call Date: Feb 23, 2021 View more earnings on HURN Time: 05:00 PM ET Webcast URL: https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/7fnz5dp6 Price Action Company's 52-week high was at $69.83 52-week low: $35.15 Price action over last quarter: Up 44.14% Company Overview Huron Consulting Group Inc is a professional ...
Global professional services firm Huron (NASDAQ: HURN) today announced financial results from continuing operations for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020.
Huron Consulting Group (NASDAQ:HURN) announces its next round of earnings this Tuesday, February 23. Here is Benzinga's everything-that-matters guide …
HURN Price Returns
Continue Researching HURNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Huron Consulting Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!