Huron Consulting Group Inc. (HURN): Price and Financial Metrics
HURN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 23.26, Huron Consulting Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 75.17% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Huron Consulting Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of 54.55%; that's higher than 82.78% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HURN comes in at 11.2% -- higher than that of 75.38% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Huron Consulting Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PRFT, III, NMIH, EXLS, and G.
- HURN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Huron Consulting Group Inc's official web site, go to www.huronconsultinggroup.com.
HURN Stock Price Chart More Charts
HURN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.86||52-week high||$70.91|
|Prev. close||$45.67||52-week low||$35.15|
|Day high||$47.50||Avg. volume||142,761|
|50-day MA||$58.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$60.81||Market Cap||1.03B|
Huron Consulting Group Inc. (HURN) Company Bio
Huron Consulting Group helps clients in diverse industries improve performance, transform the enterprise, reduce costs, leverage technology, process and review large amounts of complex data, address regulatory changes, recover from distress and stimulate growth. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.