Integral Ad Science Holding Corp. (IAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IAS POWR Grades
- IAS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.97% of US stocks.
- IAS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- IAS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
IAS Stock Summary
- IAS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.52 -- higher than only 4.68% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- IAS's went public 1.38 years ago, making it older than merely 3.64% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, INTEGRAL AD SCIENCE HOLDING CORP is reporting a growth rate of -134.54%; that's higher than just 11.56% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INTEGRAL AD SCIENCE HOLDING CORP are DDOG, CTKB, BMBL, KALU, and STE.
- To check out INTEGRAL AD SCIENCE HOLDING CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001842718.
IAS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, IAS's EV/EBIT ratio is 880.95% higher, now standing at 123.6.
- IAS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 366.2 over the prior 17 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IAS.
IAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.66||52-week high||$23.91|
|Prev. close||$9.89||52-week low||$6.63|
|Day high||$9.81||Avg. volume||531,949|
|50-day MA||$7.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.01||Market Cap||1.49B|
Integral Ad Science Holding Corp. (IAS) Company Bio
Integral Ad Science Holding LLC operates as a digital advertising verification company in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Singapore, Australia, France, Japan, Canada, Hong Kong, and Brazil. The company's cloud-based technology platform offers actionable insights and deliver independent measurement and verification of digital advertising across devices, channels, and formats, including desktop, mobile, connected TV, social, display, and video. It serves advertisers and agencies, publishers, advertising/audience networks, and supply side platforms. Integral Ad Science Holding LLC was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
IAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IAS Latest Social Stream
View Full IAS Social Stream
Latest IAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTEGRAL AD SCIENCE HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IAS as an investment opportunity.
IAS Case Study Reveals In-View Ads Tripled the Return on Ad Spend Compared to Not-In-View-Placements
Integral Ad Science (Nasdaq: IAS), a global leader in digital media quality, today published a case study conducted in partnership with Catalina, a leader in shopper intelligence that personalizes the shopper journey. The study aimed to understand how media quality influences return on ad spend (ROAS) and sales lift in correlation to in-view advertisements and time-in-view. The measurement period was recorded from May to July 2022.
Integral Ad Science Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: IAS), a global leader in digital media quality, announced today that Lisa Utzschneider, CEO, will participate in fireside chats at the following investor conferences:
Integral Ad Science (Nasdaq: IAS), a global leader in digital media quality, today released its latest research, Constructing Your Quality Path. The report unveils how media experts use supply path optimization (SPO) in their digital marketing strategies and how they expect media quality to impact the future of SPO, making quality path optimization (QPO) even more relevant for purchasing high quality inventory at the most efficient cost.
Integral Ad Science Holding Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: EPS: US$0.005 (vs US$0.064 loss in 3Q 2021)
Integral Ad Science Holding ( NASDAQ:IAS ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$101.3m (up 28...
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on OppFi (OPFI – Research Report) and Integral Ad Science (IAS – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. OppFi (OPFI) In a report released today, Mayank Tandon from Needham maintained a Buy rating on OppFi, with a price target of $3.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $2.04, close to its 52-week low of $1.87. According to TipRanks.
IAS Price Returns