Intercontinental Exchange Inc. (ICE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICE POWR Grades
- ICE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.8% of US stocks.
- ICE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ICE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
ICE Stock Summary
- INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE INC's market capitalization of $54,321,231,546 is ahead of 96.02% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 135.52, INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 82.39% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.56 for INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE INC; that's greater than it is for 88.01% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ICE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHTR, NTR, IQV, CNC, and NSC.
- ICE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE INC's official web site, go to www.intercontinentalexchange.com.
ICE Valuation Summary
- ICE's price/earnings ratio is 15.4; this is 48.08% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ICE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 33.6 over the prior 205 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICE.
ICE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 95.16%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 93.85%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 5.88%.
The table below shows ICE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ICE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ICE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.77% of graded US stocks.
- ICE's asset turnover comes in at 0.067 -- ranking 279th of 443 Trading stocks.
- CLI, EGP, and BXMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ICE.
The table below shows ICE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ICE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.24||52-week high||$139.79|
|Prev. close||$94.06||52-week low||$90.05|
|Day high||$93.95||Avg. volume||3,000,763|
|50-day MA||$102.09||Dividend yield||1.63%|
|200-day MA||$114.51||Market Cap||52.07B|
Intercontinental Exchange Inc. (ICE) Company Bio
The Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) is an American Fortune 500 company formed in 2000 that operates global exchanges, clearing houses and provides mortgage technology, data and listing services. The company owns exchanges for financial and commodity markets, and operates 12 regulated exchanges and marketplaces. This includes ICE futures exchanges in the United States, Canada and Europe, the Liffe futures exchanges in Europe, the New York Stock Exchange, equity options exchanges and OTC energy, credit and equity markets. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ICE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICE Latest Social Stream
View Full ICE Social Stream
Latest ICE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICE as an investment opportunity.
ICE, Gitterman Asset Management and FINTECH.TV Host Climate & Capital Conference to Discuss the Role of Finance in Managing Climate-related Risk and Opportunity
NEW YORK & ATLANTA, September 19, 2022--ICE announced that it will co-host the Climate & Capital Conference with Gitterman Asset Management and FINTECH.TV on September 21, 2022, at the NYSE.
Syndio, the country's leading Workplace Equity Platform, today announced it is partnering with the New York Stock Exchange, part of Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. (NYSE: ICE), a leading global provider of data, technology, and market infrastructure, to make Syndio's workplace equity offerings available to NYSE-listed companies in support of their environmental, social and governance (ESG) efforts.
ATLANTA & NEW YORK, September 12, 2022--Intercontinental Exchange today released the company’s annual sustainability report, which includes ESG highlights from the last year.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
ATLANTA & NEW YORK, September 06, 2022--Intercontinental Exchange today reported August 2022 trading volume and related revenue statistics.
ICE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ICEWant to do more research on Intercontinental Exchange Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Intercontinental Exchange Inc (ICE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Intercontinental Exchange Inc (ICE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Intercontinental Exchange Inc (ICE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch