Intercontinental Exchange Inc. (ICE): Price and Financial Metrics
ICE Stock Summary
- ICE has a market capitalization of $53,329,477,668 -- more than approximately 96.01% of US stocks.
- ICE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 276.84 -- higher than 85.34% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ICE's price/sales ratio is 8.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 85.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ICE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NSC, AON, SHW, GD, and LVS.
- ICE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Intercontinental Exchange Inc's official web site, go to www.intercontinentalexchange.com.
ICE Stock Price Chart More Charts
ICE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.11||52-week high||$98.09|
|Prev. close||$97.30||52-week low||$71.90|
|Day high||$98.09||Avg. volume||2,496,813|
|50-day MA||$93.72||Dividend yield||1.13%|
|200-day MA||$89.55||Market Cap||54.08B|
Intercontinental Exchange Inc. (ICE) Company Bio
Intercontinental Exchange operates a network of regulated exchanges and clearing houses for financial and commodity markets in the United States, the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Israel, Canada, and Singapore. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.