Intercontinental Exchange Inc. (ICE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICE POWR Grades
- ICE scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 76.44% of US stocks.
- ICE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ICE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.48% of US stocks).
ICE Stock Summary
- ICE has a higher market value than 96.03% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $62,382,583,942.
- ICE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 464.54 -- higher than 92.09% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of Intercontinental Exchange Inc's share price is greater than that of only 6.1% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ICE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MCO, GPN, ADI, NOC, and CP.
- ICE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Intercontinental Exchange Inc's official web site, go to www.intercontinentalexchange.com.
ICE Valuation Summary
ICE's price/sales ratio is 7.4; this is 105.56% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICE.
ICE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$111.90||52-week high||$121.96|
|Prev. close||$112.67||52-week low||$90.01|
|Day high||$111.90||Avg. volume||2,383,327|
|50-day MA||$114.84||Dividend yield||1.17%|
|200-day MA||$109.22||Market Cap||62.97B|
Intercontinental Exchange Inc. (ICE) Company Bio
Intercontinental Exchange operates a network of regulated exchanges and clearing houses for financial and commodity markets in the United States, the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Israel, Canada, and Singapore. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
ICE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Intercontinental Exchange Inc. To summarize, we found that Intercontinental Exchange Inc ranked in the 42th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 36.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Intercontinental Exchange Inc ended up being:
- Intercontinental Exchange Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 17.09% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Intercontinental Exchange Inc experienced a tax rate of about 17% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than 72.95% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ICE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICE Latest Social Stream
View Full ICE Social Stream
Latest ICE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intercontinental Exchange Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICE as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Intercontinental Exchange (NYSE:ICE) moved lower by 2.49% in the past three months. Before having a look at the importance of debt, let us
PLEASANTON,Calif. & TORRANCE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ICE Mortgage Technology, part of Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. (NYSE: ICE), a leading global provider of data, technology and market infrastructure, today announced it will deploy an eVault solution for secure storage of digital mortgages and notes, based upon technology acquired from DocMagic, Inc. The eVault technology will be integrated into ICEs mortgage closing platform, Encompass eClose, a leading-edge solution that helps to trans
Intercontinental Exchange Inc. with ticker code (ICE) have now 15 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 141 and 123 and has a mean target at 133.73. Given that the stocks previous close was at 111.08 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 20.4%. The 50 day MA is 114.21 and the 200 day MA is 113.25. The company has a market capitalisation of $62,383m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="ICE" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Intercontinental Exchange operates regulated exchanges, clearing houses, and listings venues for commodity, financial, fixed income, and equity markets in the United States, the United Kingdom, the European Union, Sing...
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. ( NYSE:ICE ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. The ex-dividend date is...
In this article we discuss the 10 best dividend stocks to buy now according to billionaire Kerr Neilson. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Neilson’s history and hedge fund performance, go directly to the 5 Best Dividend Stocks to Buy Now According to Billionaire Kerr Neilson. Popularly dubbed as “Australia’s Warren Buffett,” […]
ICE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ICEWant to do more research on Intercontinental Exchange Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Intercontinental Exchange Inc (ICE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Intercontinental Exchange Inc (ICE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Intercontinental Exchange Inc (ICE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch