ICF International, Inc. (ICFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICFI POWR Grades
- ICFI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ICFI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- ICFI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
ICFI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 208.86, ICF International Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.82% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -23.49%, ICF International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 21.77% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of ICF International Inc's share price is greater than that of just 4.93% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ICF International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ADUS, EPAC, MMI, APEI, and RUSHA.
- Visit ICFI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.icf.com.
ICFI Valuation Summary
- ICFI's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 35.29% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 182 months, ICFI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1694.8.
- ICFI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 37.6 over the prior 182 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICFI.
ICFI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 20.5%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 543.99%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -15.05%.
The table below shows ICFI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ICFI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ICFI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.54% of graded US stocks.
- ICFI's asset turnover comes in at 0.958 -- ranking 136th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- RGP, KFY, and MAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ICFI.
The table below shows ICFI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ICFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.03||52-week high||$102.23|
|Prev. close||$96.56||52-week low||$63.59|
|Day high||$96.96||Avg. volume||70,742|
|50-day MA||$92.74||Dividend yield||0.58%|
|200-day MA||$89.46||Market Cap||1.81B|
ICF International, Inc. (ICFI) Company Bio
ICF International provides management, technology, and policy consulting and implementation services to government and commercial clients in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Fairfax, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
ICFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICFI Latest Social Stream
View Full ICFI Social Stream
Latest ICFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ICF International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICFI as an investment opportunity.
ICF International} stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. ICF International Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 10-11-21. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Buy. The post ICF International (ICFI) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research to Hold appeared first on .
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently awarded global consulting and digital services provider ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) a $31 million recompete contract to provide development, operations and maintenance support to the agency's nationwide syndromic surveillance platform, BioSense. The contract has a term of four years, including a one-year base and three one-year options.
The Zacks Focus List offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks and build a winning investment portfolio. Here's why you should take advantage.
Is ICF International (ICFI) a great pick from the value investor's perspective right now? Read on to know more.
No summary available.
ICFI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|