ICF International, Inc. (ICFI): Price and Financial Metrics
ICFI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ICF International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 77.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 42.56%, ICF International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 81.59% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of ICF International Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 18.69% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ICF International Inc are APEI, HELE, ASGN, ENS, and ADUS.
- Visit ICFI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.icf.com.
ICFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.75||52-week high||$90.42|
|Prev. close||$86.16||52-week low||$47.75|
|Day high||$87.01||Avg. volume||77,212|
|50-day MA||$79.94||Dividend yield||0.65%|
|200-day MA||$70.74||Market Cap||1.64B|
ICF International, Inc. (ICFI) Company Bio
ICF International provides management, technology, and policy consulting and implementation services to government and commercial clients in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Fairfax, Virginia.
ICFI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for ICF International Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that ICF International Inc ranked in the 66th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 75.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for ICF International Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 6.38 -- which is good for besting 62.18% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- ICF International Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 16.18% of tickers in our DCF set.
- ICF International Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 18 -- greater than 72.44% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ICFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICFI Latest Social Stream
View Full ICFI Social Stream
Latest ICFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ICF International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICFI as an investment opportunity.
ICF International, Inc. (ICFI) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 25, 2021 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Lynn Morgen - Investor Relations, AdvisIRy Partners John Wasson - President and Chief Executive Officer Bettina Garcia Welsh - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Joseph Vafi - Canaccord Genuity Tobey Sommer -...
ICF International Does Earnings Surprise History Hold Any Clue for Stock market Insights & financial analysis
ICF International announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
Third Avenue Management, a disciplined, value-oriented asset manager and investment fund, published its ‘Small-Cap Value Fund’ third-quarter 2020 Investor Letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 11.41% was recorded by the fund for the 3rd Quarter of 2020, below its Russell 2000 Value benchmark that returned 18.91%. You can view […]
ICF (NASDAQ: ICFI), a global consulting and digital services provider, announced that Sudhakar Kesavan will retire from the company's board of directors on December 31. The board has approved a succession plan that appoints John Wasson, President and CEO, to the additional position of chairman of the board, effective January 1.
ICFI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ICFIWant to do more research on ICF International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!