ICF International, Inc. (ICFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICFI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ICFI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.15% of US stocks.
- ICFI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ICFI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
ICFI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 104.35, ICF International Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 79.22% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 43.38%, ICF International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 82.21% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of ICF International Inc's share price is greater than that of only 18.95% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ICF International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ALG, RUSHA, WASH, PRK, and RGP.
- ICFI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ICF International Inc's official web site, go to www.icf.com.
ICFI Valuation Summary
- ICFI's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 35.29% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 182 months, ICFI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1694.8.
- ICFI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 37.6 over the prior 182 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICFI.
ICFI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 446.55%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 94.26%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 43.43%.
The table below shows ICFI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ICFI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ICFI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.01% of graded US stocks.
- ICFI's asset turnover comes in at 0.979 -- ranking 137th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- NVEE, CSGS, and CTK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ICFI.
The table below shows ICFI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ICFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.26||52-week high||$108.23|
|Prev. close||$101.32||52-week low||$84.68|
|Day high||$104.48||Avg. volume||87,805|
|50-day MA||$95.33||Dividend yield||0.54%|
|200-day MA||$97.00||Market Cap||1.96B|
ICF International, Inc. (ICFI) Company Bio
ICF International provides management, technology, and policy consulting and implementation services to government and commercial clients in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Fairfax, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
ICFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICFI Latest Social Stream
View Full ICFI Social Stream
Latest ICFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ICF International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICFI as an investment opportunity.
ICF (ICFI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.85% and 1.58%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Fourth Quarter Highlights:
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI), a global consulting and digital services provider, was recently named the 2022 ServiceNow Americas U.S. Federal Partner of the Year for continued success in partnering with ServiceNow's federal team to rapidly deliver impactful digital solutions to the U.S. government.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Firstly, we'd want to identify a...
Public Service Company of Oklahoma (PSO) recently awarded a multimillion dollar recompete contract to global consulting and digital services provider ICF (NASDAQ: ICFI) to manage and implement its energy efficiency programs.
ICFI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|