ICF International, Inc. (ICFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICFI POWR Grades
- ICFI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ICFI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ICFI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 33.31% of US stocks).
ICFI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ICFI is currently 37.5, higher than 86.59% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 130.25%, ICF INTERNATIONAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 90.24% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of ICF INTERNATIONAL INC's share price is greater than that of only 16.33% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ICFI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPCH, SEIC, MG, ESE, and JBT.
- Visit ICFI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.icf.com.
ICFI Valuation Summary
- ICFI's price/earnings ratio is 29.2; this is 35.81% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 199 months, ICFI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1698.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICFI.
ICFI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 10.45%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -82.15%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 59.48%.
The table below shows ICFI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ICFI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ICFI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.01% of graded US stocks.
- ICFI's asset turnover comes in at 0.979 -- ranking 137th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- NVEE, CSGS, and CTK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ICFI.
The table below shows ICFI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ICFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$103.57||52-week high||$121.28|
|Prev. close||$104.48||52-week low||$84.68|
|Day high||$104.63||Avg. volume||88,533|
|50-day MA||$102.52||Dividend yield||0.54%|
|200-day MA||$102.31||Market Cap||1.95B|
ICF International, Inc. (ICFI) Company Bio
ICF International provides management, technology, and policy consulting and implementation services to government and commercial clients in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Fairfax, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
ICFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICFI Latest Social Stream
View Full ICFI Social Stream
Latest ICFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ICF INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICFI as an investment opportunity.
ICF (NASDAQ: ICFI), a global consulting and technology services provider, today announced that John Auerbach has joined ICF as a senior executive and strategic adviser for its U.S. federal health business.
The Puerto Rico Department of Housing (PRDOH) recently awarded global consulting and technology services provider ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) a new $51 million contract to support the commonwealth's single-family disaster recovery and mitigation programs. The contract has a term of three years, with an option to extend for an additional 24 months.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI), a global consulting and technology services provider, will release its fourth quarter and full year 2022 results on Tuesday, February 28, 2023, after the market close.
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) National Cancer Institute (NCI) recently awarded global consulting and technology services provider ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) a new $161 million task order to provide digital modernization services. The task order, which was the first awarded to the company under the Center for Biomedical Informatics and Information Technology (CBIIT) IT blanket purchase agreement, has a term of five years, including a six-month base and nine six-month options.
ICF (NASDAQ: ICFI), a global consulting and technology services provider, today announced that Mark Lee has been named chief technology executive, and Jennifer Welham will lead ICF's health, human services and workforce business.
ICFI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|