ICF International, Inc. (ICFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICFI POWR Grades
- ICFI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 89.74% of US stocks.
- ICFI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ICFI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 52nd percentile.
ICFI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 696.52, ICF International Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.52% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -32.3%, ICF International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 15.16% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ICFI comes in at 12.79% -- higher than that of 84.22% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ICFI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVCO, IPAR, ASGN, BRC, and RBC.
- ICFI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ICF International Inc's official web site, go to www.icf.com.
ICFI Valuation Summary
- ICFI's price/earnings ratio is 27.8; this is 11.04% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ICFI's price/earnings ratio has moved up $1697.3 over the prior 179 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICFI.
ICFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.44||52-week high||$102.23|
|Prev. close||$93.04||52-week low||$58.95|
|Day high||$94.61||Avg. volume||74,777|
|50-day MA||$91.41||Dividend yield||0.59%|
|200-day MA||$79.58||Market Cap||1.78B|
ICF International, Inc. (ICFI) Company Bio
ICF International provides management, technology, and policy consulting and implementation services to government and commercial clients in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Fairfax, Virginia.
ICFI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for ICF International Inc. To summarize, we found that ICF International Inc ranked in the 63th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ICFI, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 7.65 -- which is good for besting 62.56% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- ICF International Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 18.26% of tickers in our DCF set.
- ICF International Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 19 -- greater than 78.32% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ICFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICFI Latest Social Stream
View Full ICFI Social Stream
Latest ICFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ICF International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICFI as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
ICF (ICFI) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI), a global consulting and digital services provider, announced its participation at the Baird 2021 Virtual Global Consumer, Technology & Services Conference. ICF President and Chief Executive Officer John Wasson and Chief Financial Officer Bettina Welsh will present at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, June 8.
ICF (ICFI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
NASA recently awarded global consulting and digital services provider ICF (NASDAQ: ICFI) a re-compete contract to provide technical and administrative support to the U.S. Global Change Research Program (USGCRP) National Coordination Office. The contract is valued up to $34 million, which includes an $8 million indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity component. It has a term of five years, including a one-year base and four one-year option periods.
ICFI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|