Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (ICON): Price and Financial Metrics
ICON Stock Summary
- ICON's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.29% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ICON has reported earnings growth of 670.5%, putting it ahead of 97.91% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ICON comes in at 203.3% -- higher than that of 98.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Iconix Brand Group Inc are CIDM, CODI, OIS, BV, and QES.
- ICON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Iconix Brand Group Inc's official web site, go to www.iconixbrand.com.
ICON Stock Price Chart More Charts
ICON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.49||52-week high||$5.40|
|Prev. close||$1.28||52-week low||$0.65|
|Day high||$1.62||Avg. volume||78,533|
|50-day MA||$1.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.41||Market Cap||17.48M|
Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (ICON) Company Bio
Iconix Brand Group owns, licenses, and markets a portfolio of consumer brands across womens, mens, entertainment, and home primarily in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in New York, New York.
ICON Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ICON, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Iconix Brand Group Inc ranked in the 26st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Iconix Brand Group Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is -0.33; that's higher than only 13.46% of US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.52 years comes in at -0.35%; that's greater than only 4.36% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|