Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (ICON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICON POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ICON ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ICON is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- ICON ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
ICON Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Iconix Brand Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.77% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ICON, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.34% of US equities we're observing.
- Iconix Brand Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 405.19%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Iconix Brand Group Inc are HCAP, GECC, TGS, OXSQ, and CIG.
- Visit ICON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iconixbrand.com.
ICON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.70||52-week high||$4.20|
|Prev. close||$1.62||52-week low||$0.61|
|Day high||$1.81||Avg. volume||495,942|
|50-day MA||$2.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.44||Market Cap||25.61M|
Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (ICON) Company Bio
Iconix Brand Group owns, licenses, and markets a portfolio of consumer brands across womens, mens, entertainment, and home primarily in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in New York, New York.
ICON Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Iconix Brand Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Iconix Brand Group Inc ranked in the 37th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ICON, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.64 years, is -0.32% -- higher than merely 4.59% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, Iconix Brand Group Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ICON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICON Latest Social Stream
View Full ICON Social Stream
Latest ICON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Iconix Brand Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICON as an investment opportunity.
Shares of PRA Health Sciences jumped nearly 18.7% on Feb. 24 after the research company inked a deal with ICON plc to be acquired in a cash-and-stock deal worth $12 billion. Per the terms of the agreement, the provider of outsourced drug and device development and commercialization services will pay $80 in cash and 0.4125 shares of ICON for each share of PRA Health Sciences (PRAH). The price tag represents a 30% premium to PRAH’s closing price on Feb. 23. Shares of ICON dropped 7.8% at the close of trading on Feb. 24.
The latest third-quarter filings from US apparel and footwear brands and retailers are a mixed bag, with some companies beginning to recover from the market disruption caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, while others are continuing to struggle. L Brands has moved to a profit, while Shoe Carnival has delivered the most profitable quarter in its history. Elsewhere, both Macy's and Kohl's have swung to a net loss from last year. related to Apparel, Finance, Footwear, Retail, Steve Madden, Levi Strauss, Foot Locker, Columbia Sportswear Company, Shoe Carnival, Kohl's, Under Armour, Ross Stores, Iconix Brand Group, The Children's Place, Skechers USA, The TJX Companies, Crocs, Target Corp, Wolverine Worldwide, Walmart, Macy's, Sequential Brands, HanesBrands, L Brands, Kontoor Brands,
* Total revenue of $24.5 million compared to $35.5 million in the prior year quarter. * GAAP Operating Income $66.4 million as compared to a loss of $8.1 million in the prior year quarter. * Adjusted EBITDA of $13.7 million, compared to $20.9 million in the prior year quarter. * Continued to improve cost structure, decreasing SG&A expenses by $16.4 million from prior year quarter. * Completed Sale of Starter China in September 2020 with net proceeds of $15.6 million and in October repaid $11.7 million of Senior Secured Term Loan.NEW YORK, Nov. 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ICON) ("Iconix" or the "Company") today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2020.Bob Galvin, CEO commented, “As we continue to navigate through t...
Iconix Brand Group (NASDAQ:ICON) and McRae Industries (OTCMKTS:MCRAA) are both small-cap consumer discretionary companies, but which is the superior stock? We will compare the two companies based on the strength of their risk, valuation, profitability, earnings, dividends, analyst recommendations and institutional ownership. Analyst Ratings This is a breakdown of current recommendations for Iconix Brand Group […]
Iconix Brand Group (NASDAQ:ICON) and McRae Industries (OTCMKTS:MCRAA) are both small-cap consumer discretionary companies, but which is the better stock? We will contrast the two businesses based on the strength of their profitability, earnings, analyst recommendations, dividends, institutional ownership, valuation and risk. Analyst Recommendations This is a breakdown of current ratings for Iconix Brand Group […]
ICON Price Returns
Continue Researching ICONWant to do more research on Iconix Brand Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Iconix Brand Group Inc (ICON) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Iconix Brand Group Inc (ICON) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Iconix Brand Group Inc (ICON) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch