Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (ICON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICON POWR Grades
- ICON scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ICON is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 30 weeks.
- ICON's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 8.25% of US stocks).
ICON Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Iconix Brand Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Iconix Brand Group Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.19% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ICON comes in at 223.59% -- higher than that of 98.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Iconix Brand Group Inc are LIVE, RMR, LAZY, PJT, and NSA.
- Visit ICON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iconixbrand.com.
ICON Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ICON's EV/EBIT ratio is 66.31% lower, now standing at 6.3.
- ICON's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
- ICON's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 14.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICON.
ICON Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -53.93%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 66.63%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -84.12%.
The table below shows ICON's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ICON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.15||52-week high||$4.20|
|Prev. close||$3.15||52-week low||$0.61|
|Day high||$3.15||Avg. volume||436,460|
|50-day MA||$2.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.99||Market Cap||45.62M|
Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (ICON) Company Bio
Iconix Brand Group owns, licenses, and markets a portfolio of consumer brands across womens, mens, entertainment, and home primarily in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in New York, New York.
ICON Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ICON, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Iconix Brand Group Inc ranked in the 34th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 53%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ICON, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Iconix Brand Group Inc over the past 5.76 years is -0.27%; that's higher than only 4.97% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Iconix Brand Group Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 22.77% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ICON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICON Latest Social Stream
View Full ICON Social Stream
Latest ICON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Iconix Brand Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICON as an investment opportunity.
One of the principals of Lancer is Avram Glazer whose family owns the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
NEW YORK, Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Iconix Merger Sub Inc. (“Purchaser”), a subsidiary of Iconix Acquisition LLC (“Parent”) and an affiliate of Lancer Capital, LLC (“Lancer Capital”), and Iconix Brand Group Inc. (“Iconix”) (Nasdaq: ICON) today announced the successful completion of Purchaser’s offer to purchase all the outstanding shares of Iconix common stock for $3.15 per share, without interest and subject to any applicable withholding taxes, net to the seller in cash. Lancer Capital
INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates RAVN, FFWM, MCF, SWN, ICON; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds ICON, ADXS, QADA; QADB, and SNR Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
HTF MI introduce new research on Global Licensed Merchandise covering micro level of analysis by competitors and key business segments. The Global Licensed Merchandise explores comprehensive study on various segments like opportunities, size, development, innovation, sales and overall growth of major players. The research is carried out on primary and secondary statistics sources and it 
ICON Price Returns
Continue Researching ICONWant to do more research on Iconix Brand Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Iconix Brand Group Inc (ICON) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Iconix Brand Group Inc (ICON) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Iconix Brand Group Inc (ICON) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch