IDT Corporation Class B (IDT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IDT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where IDT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.58% of US stocks.
- IDT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- IDT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
IDT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IDT is 15.19 -- better than 98.04% of US stocks.
- For IDT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.94% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Idt Corp is reporting a growth rate of -3,639.05%; that's higher than only 0.34% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Idt Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be USAK, SPWH, PTVCB, HBP, and TCS.
- IDT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Idt Corp's official web site, go to www.idt.net.
IDT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.81||52-week high||$25.99|
|Prev. close||$24.68||52-week low||$5.39|
|Day high||$25.99||Avg. volume||131,598|
|50-day MA||$22.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.11||Market Cap||663.96M|
IDT Corporation Class B (IDT) Company Bio
IDT Corporation operates primarily in the telecommunications and payment industries in the United States and internationally. It operates in two segments, Telecom Platform Services and Consumer Phone Services. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Newark, New Jersey.
IDT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Idt Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Idt Corp ranked in the 6th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Idt Corp, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.42 years, is 0.01% -- higher than merely 24.77% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Idt Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -65.15. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 2.36% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Idt Corp experienced a tax rate of about 2% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Communication Services), this tax rate is higher than only 16.73% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IDT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDT Latest Social Stream
View Full IDT Social Stream
Latest IDT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Idt Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDT as an investment opportunity.
Old West Investment Management, an investment management firm, published its first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. An average return of 25% was delivered by the fund for the Q1 of 2021, ahead of its S&P 500 benchmark that delivered a 6% return for the same period. You can […]
BOSS Revolution, the flagship consumer brand of IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT), announced today that it has re-launched its nationwide mobile phone service as BOSS Wireless. BOSS Wireless now runs on T-Mobile's extensive 5G and nationwide 4G LTE network for superior coverage and reliability.
Government of Canada Invests $1.2 million in the Jewish Community Foundation of Montréal to Support City Arts Organizations
The Government of Canada supports four professional arts organizations through the Jewish Community Foundation of MontréalMONTRÉAL, March 22, 2021 /CNW/ - Arts and culture help communities flourish. Our government believes it is essential to continue supporting the Canadian cultural community, which is facing huge challenges amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals tops the list
Image source: The Motley Fool. IDT (NYSE: IDT)Q2 2021 Earnings CallMar 04, 2021, 4:30 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood evening, and welcome to the IDT Corporation's second-quarter fiscal year 2021 earnings call.
IDT Price Returns