IDT Corporation Class B (IDT): Price and Financial Metrics
IDT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.57||52-week high||$35.18|
|Prev. close||$30.39||52-week low||$21.68|
|Day high||$31.76||Avg. volume||81,611|
|50-day MA||$32.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.07||Market Cap||805.89M|
IDT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where IDT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IDT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- IDT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
IDT Stock Summary
- IDT CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.98% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for IDT CORP is higher than it is for about merely 5.72% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IDT's revenue has grown -12.12% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 15.47% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IDT CORP are TBI, VLGEA, CTRN, SCHL, and ELA.
- IDT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IDT CORP's official web site, go to www.idt.net.
IDT Valuation Summary
- IDT's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.2; this is 48.86% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- IDT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 15.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDT.
IDT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 210.14%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -38.78%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -339.24%.
The table below shows IDT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IDT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IDT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58% of graded US stocks.
- IDT's asset turnover comes in at 3.206 -- ranking 1st of 64 Communication stocks.
- NXST, WOW, and ATEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IDT.
The table below shows IDT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IDT Corporation Class B (IDT) Company Bio
IDT Corporation operates primarily in the telecommunications and payment industries in the United States and internationally. It operates in two segments, Telecom Platform Services and Consumer Phone Services. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Newark, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
IDT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDT Latest Social Stream
View Full IDT Social Stream
Latest IDT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IDT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDT as an investment opportunity.
net2phone Named a Most Promising Contact Center and Unified Communications Provider for 2023
net2phone is featured in CIOReview’s Contact Center and Unified Communications editions Newark, NJ, May 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- net2phone, a leading communications-as-a-service provider, today announced that both its contact center and unified communications services have been recognized as among the most promising solutions in their respective market verticals by CIOReview, a leading publication for business technology leaders. Both net2phone units have been included in editorial features
Institutional investors own a significant stake of 46% in IDT Corporation (NYSE:IDT)
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies IDT's stock price is sensitive to their trading actions...
NRSInsights’ April 2023 Retail Same-Store Sales Report
National Retail Solutions NRS Compared to US Commerce Retail Same-store sales at NRS retailers during April increased 6.5% compared to April 2022 NEWARK, N.J., May 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NRSInsights, a provider of sales data and analytics drawn from retail transactions processed through the National Retail Solutions (NRS) point-of-sale (POS) platform, today announced comparative same-store sales results for April 2023. As of April 30, 2023, the NRS retail network comprised approximately 24
As Criminal Gangs Target New York’s Bodegas, NRS Partners with BSBG to Offer Stores Free Panic Alarm Service
NEWARK, N.J., May 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Retail Solutions (NRS), operator of the leading point-of-sale (POS) platform for independent retailers, today announced a partnership with the Bodega and Small Business Group (BSBG) to help safeguard New York City’s bodegas amid a continuing series of robberies and assaults on these stores. The BSBG is a coalition of Hispanic bodega and other independent retail store owners in the New York metropolitan area, many of which serve predominantl
IDT Corporation's (NYSE:IDT) Stock's On An Uptrend: Are Strong Financials Guiding The Market?
IDT's (NYSE:IDT) stock is up by a considerable 16% over the past three months. Since the market usually pay for a...
IDT Price Returns
Continue Researching IDTWant to do more research on Idt Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Idt Corp (IDT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Idt Corp (IDT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Idt Corp (IDT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...