IDT Corporation Class B (IDT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IDT POWR Grades
- IDT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IDT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- IDT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
IDT Stock Summary
- Idt Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.28% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, IDT has reported earnings growth of -2,717.82%, putting it ahead of merely 0.55% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IDT is more volatile than 97.36% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IDT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SAH, TLYS, URBN, JW.A, and AVT.
- Visit IDT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.idt.net.
IDT Valuation Summary
- IDT's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 58.97% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- IDT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 13.1 over the prior 243 months.
- IDT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 16.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDT.
IDT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 4.23%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -43.7%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 539.63%.
The table below shows IDT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IDT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IDT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.42% of graded US stocks.
- IDT's asset turnover comes in at 3.341 -- ranking 1st of 63 Communication stocks.
- NXST, SPOK, and SBGI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IDT.
The table below shows IDT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IDT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.41||52-week high||$57.10|
|Prev. close||$45.70||52-week low||$5.95|
|Day high||$44.00||Avg. volume||177,567|
|50-day MA||$47.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.93||Market Cap||1.04B|
IDT Corporation Class B (IDT) Company Bio
IDT Corporation operates primarily in the telecommunications and payment industries in the United States and internationally. It operates in two segments, Telecom Platform Services and Consumer Phone Services. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Newark, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
IDT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDT Latest Social Stream
View Full IDT Social Stream
Latest IDT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Idt Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDT as an investment opportunity.
Application Brings Affordable Voice Capabilities to Microsoft Teams Users Newark, NJ, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- net2phone, a global business cloud communications provider, today announced the introduction of the net2phone Phone App for Teams. net2phone’s application enables Microsoft Teams users to add voice capabilities into their Teams environments without purchasing additional licenses. The application is easily enabled for any or all Team members in the organization, whether they ar
Swisher International Renews Data Partnership with National Retail Solutions to Expand Brand Strategies with Independent Tobacco Retailers
NEWARK, N.J., Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Retail Solutions (NRS), a subsidiary of IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT) and operator of a leading point-of-sale network for independent retailers nationwide, announced that Swisher International has entered into a multi-year data license renewal for certain NRS point-of-sale (POS) scanner data. NRS POS network serves over 13,100 independent convenience stores and other small format retailers nationwide.
Newark, NJ, Aug. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- net2phone, a global business cloud communications provider and subsidiary of IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT), said today that it has launched a HIPAA* compliance program for select net2phone communications and collaboration solutions.
Partners with PRISM Transfer, a new money remittance player in Haiti Partnership greatly expands payout options following earthquake and flooding NEWARK, NJ, Aug. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BOSS Revolution Money, the US-based international remittance service of IDT Corporation (NYSE:IDT), has partnered with PRISM Transfer, a Haitian remittance company, to significantly expand payout options in Haiti. The partnership provides BOSS Revolution customers with more disbursement options when sending
BOSS Revolution Offers No-Fee Money Transfers and Special Calling Rates to Haiti After Destructive Earthquake
Newark, NJ, Aug. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BOSS Revolution, the international money remittance and calling service of IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT), today announced that it was providing no-fee money transfers and reduced calling rates to Haiti after a devastating earthquake struck the Caribbean nation on Saturday.
IDT Price Returns