IDT Corporation Class B (IDT): Price and Financial Metrics
IDT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IDT is 25.14 -- better than 98.96% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2,767.59, Idt Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.71% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.14, Idt Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 4.28% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Idt Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be RRR, LYV, NEO, DAKT, and GRUB.
- Visit IDT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.idt.net.
IDT Stock Price Chart More Charts
IDT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.11||52-week high||$11.84|
|Prev. close||$8.18||52-week low||$5.64|
|Day high||$8.19||Avg. volume||76,165|
|50-day MA||$7.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.28||Market Cap||214.92M|
IDT Corporation Class B (IDT) Company Bio
IDT Corporation operates primarily in the telecommunications and payment industries in the United States and internationally. It operates in two segments, Telecom Platform Services and Consumer Phone Services. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Newark, New Jersey.
IDT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for IDT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Idt Corp ranked in the 85st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 599.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Idt Corp ended up being:
- As a business, IDT is generating more cash flow than merely 20.91% of positive cash flow stocks in the Communication Services.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 4% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 13.62% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Idt Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 27 -- greater than 91.61% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|