IDT Corporation Class B (IDT): Price and Financial Metrics
IDT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IDT is 15.19 -- better than 98.09% of US stocks.
- For IDT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.53% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Idt Corp is reporting a growth rate of -3,639.05%; that's higher than just 0.5% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Idt Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PFGC, HFFG, HBP, IMBI, and SGRP.
- Visit IDT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.idt.net.
IDT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.62||52-week high||$23.78|
|Prev. close||$23.00||52-week low||$5.01|
|Day high||$23.40||Avg. volume||145,166|
|50-day MA||$20.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.20||Market Cap||581.90M|
IDT Corporation Class B (IDT) Company Bio
IDT Corporation operates primarily in the telecommunications and payment industries in the United States and internationally. It operates in two segments, Telecom Platform Services and Consumer Phone Services. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Newark, New Jersey.
IDT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for IDT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Idt Corp ranked in the 6th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Idt Corp, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Idt Corp over the past 5.42 years is 0.01%; that's better than only 23.35% of cash flow producing equities in the Communication Services sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 7.27% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IDT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDT Latest Social Stream
View Full IDT Social Stream
Latest IDT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Idt Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDT as an investment opportunity.
BOSS Revolution, the flagship consumer brand of IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT), announced today that it has re-launched its nationwide mobile phone service as BOSS Wireless. BOSS Wireless now runs on T-Mobile's extensive 5G and nationwide 4G LTE network for superior coverage and reliability.
net2phone Announces net2phone for Salesforce on Salesforce AppExchange, the World's Leading Enterprise Cloud Marketplace
net2phone, a global provider of unified cloud communications solutions for businesses, today announced it has launched net2phone for Salesforce on Salesforce AppExchange, empowering customers through data-driven conversations with leads and prospects within the Salesforce environment.
Image source: The Motley Fool. IDT (NYSE: IDT)Q2 2021 Earnings CallMar 04, 2021, 4:30 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood evening, and welcome to the IDT Corporation's second-quarter fiscal year 2021 earnings call.
IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT) reported net income per diluted share of $0.51 and Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share* of $0.49 on revenue of $340 million for the second quarter of FY 2021, the three months ended January 31, 2021.
Apple chip supplier Dialog is being bought for nearly $6 billion by Japanese giant Renesas Electronics
Summary List Placement Japanese chipmaker Renesas Electronics Corp has agreed to buy Dialog Semiconductor, an Apple supplier, for 4.9 billion euros ($5.9 billion) in cash. Renesas, one of the world's biggest auto chip makers, has offered 67.50 euros a share for Dialog, representing a 20% premium to Friday's closing price and a 52% premium to a weighted three-month average. Dialog is listed in Frankfurt and headquartered in the UK. "The transaction we announced today represents our next important step in catapulting Renesas' growth plan," Hidetoshi Shibata, President and CEO of Renesas, said of the latest in a string of acquisitions in recent years. Dialog, which specialises in power-management chips and low-energy Bluetooth products used in fitness trackers and cordless earphones, said ...
IDT Price Returns
Continue Researching IDTWant to do more research on Idt Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!