IES Holdings, Inc. (IESC): Price and Financial Metrics
IESC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.88||52-week high||$76.80|
|Prev. close||$67.34||52-week low||$25.22|
|Day high||$67.04||Avg. volume||37,528|
|50-day MA||$66.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.21||Market Cap||1.33B|
IESC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IESC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where IESC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IESC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- IESC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 77th percentile.
IESC Stock Summary
- IES HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.39% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of IES HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -70.81%, IES HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.91% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to IES HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MED, CRI, BBW, SCX, and SAMG.
- Visit IESC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ies-co.com.
IESC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, IESC's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- IESC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IESC.
IESC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 92.25%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 47.35%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 21.05%.
The table below shows IESC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IESC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IESC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.18% of graded US stocks.
- IESC's asset turnover comes in at 2.212 -- ranking 3rd of 51 Construction stocks.
- AGX, FBHS, and TPC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IESC.
The table below shows IESC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IES Holdings, Inc. (IESC) Company Bio
IES Holdings, Inc. engages in communications, residential, commercial and industrial, and infrastructure solutions businesses primarily in the United States. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Houston, Texas.
IESC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IESC Latest Social Stream
View Full IESC Social Stream
Latest IESC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IES HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IESC as an investment opportunity.
IES Holdings to Present and Host 1x1 Investor Meetings at the 14th Annual Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference on August 24th in Chicago, IL
HOUSTON, Aug. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IES Holdings, Inc. (or “IES” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: IESC) today announced that Jeff Gendell, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Matt Simmes, Chief Operating Officer, and Tracy McLauchlin, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference on Thursday, August 24, 2023 at The Gwen in Chicago, IL. The Company’s presentation is scheduled to begin at 11:20 am CT. The presentation will be webcast and can be accessed through
Is IES Holdings, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:IESC) Stock's Recent Performance Being Led By Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
IES Holdings' (NASDAQ:IESC) stock is up by a considerable 48% over the past three months. Given that the market rewards...
HOUSTON, Aug. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IES Holdings, Inc. (or “IES” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: IESC) today announced financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023. Third Quarter 2023 Highlights Revenue of $584 million for the third quarter of fiscal 2023, an increase of 3% compared with $567 million for the same quarter of fiscal 2022Operating income of $34.3 million for the third quarter of fiscal 2023, compared with $15.6 million for the same quarter of fiscal 2022Net income attrib
IES Holdings (NASDAQ:IESC) delivers shareholders strong 27% CAGR over 5 years, surging 5.3% in the last week alone
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But on the bright side, if...
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Firstly, we'd want to identify a...
IESC Price Returns