IES Holdings, Inc. (IESC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IESC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where IESC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.03% of US stocks.
- IESC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- IESC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 71.88% of US stocks).
IESC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IESC is 4.31 -- better than 90.7% of US stocks.
- For IESC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 15.38% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -48.39%, IES Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.74% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IES Holdings Inc are TAIT, MYRG, LZB, LWAY, and MED.
- Visit IESC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ies-co.com.
IESC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, IESC's EV/EBIT ratio is 30.13% lower, now standing at 16.7.
- Over the past 243 months, IESC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.8.
- Over the past 243 months, IESC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 10.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IESC.
IESC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IESC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.18||52-week high||$56.24|
|Prev. close||$49.26||52-week low||$22.51|
|Day high||$50.75||Avg. volume||47,382|
|50-day MA||$51.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.79||Market Cap||1.05B|
IES Holdings, Inc. (IESC) Company Bio
IES Holdings, Inc. engages in communications, residential, commercial and industrial, and infrastructure solutions businesses primarily in the United States. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Houston, Texas.
IESC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for IES Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that IES Holdings Inc ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 235.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for IESC, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 98.3 -- which is good for besting 95.56% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 11.63% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- IESC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 52.57% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IESC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IESC Latest Social Stream
View Full IESC Social Stream
Latest IESC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IES Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IESC as an investment opportunity.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
HOUSTON, June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IES Holdings, Inc. (IES) (NASDAQ: IESC) announced today that it has acquired the remaining 20% ownership interest in STR Mechanical, LLC (STR), a Charlotte, North Carolina-based provider of commercial and industrial mechanical services. IES had previously acquired an 80% interest in STR in 2016. STR and its subsidiary Technical Services II, LLC provide heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) maintenance, repair, and replacement services as well as temperature control system installations throughout the Carolinas and Virginia.
HOUSTON, June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IES Holdings, Inc. (IES) (NASDAQ: IESC), a leading provider of electrical, communication and other infrastructure services, announced today that Jeff Gendell, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Tracy McLauchlin, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Will Albright, Vice President of Corporate Development, will meet virtually with investors at the Stifel 2021 Virtual Cross Sector Insight Conference on Wednesday, June 9, 2021. The presentation will take place at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time. A copy of the presentation will be posted to IESs website, www.ies-co.com, under the Investor Relations section, ahead of the presentation at the conference.
HOUSTON, May 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IES Holdings, Inc. (IES) (NASDAQ: IESC) announced today that it has acquired an 80% ownership interest in Edmonson Electric, LLC (Edmonson), a Land O Lakes, FL-based provider of residential electric, low voltage, and heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) installation services. Kevin Edmonson, Edmonsons President, and Michele Eleyet, Vice President of Edmonson, will together retain the remaining 20% ownership interest. Edmonson, with trailing 12-month revenue through March 2021 of approximately $107 million, has locations in several Florida markets, including Tampa, Orlando and Ft. Myers. Edmonson will become part of IESs Residential segment and continue to operate under the Edmonson name.
With its stock down 5.3% over the past week, it is easy to disregard IES Holdings (NASDAQ:IESC). But if you pay close...
IESC Price Returns