IES Holdings, Inc. (IESC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IESC POWR Grades
- IESC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 79.07% of US stocks.
- IESC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- IESC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 54th percentile.
IESC Stock Summary
- IES Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.37% of US listed stocks.
- IESC's price/sales ratio is 0.51; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 11.51% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 148.29%, IES Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.63% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IESC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LZB, HNI, HVT, LFVN, and MOV.
- Visit IESC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ies-co.com.
IESC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, IESC's EV/EBIT ratio is 30.89% lower, now standing at 15.1.
- IESC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, IESC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IESC.
IESC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 17.28%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 82.87%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -24.83%.
The table below shows IESC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IESC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IESC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.18% of graded US stocks.
- IESC's asset turnover comes in at 2.212 -- ranking 3rd of 51 Construction stocks.
- AGX, FBHS, and TPC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IESC.
The table below shows IESC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IESC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IESC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.70||52-week high||$55.98|
|Prev. close||$30.17||52-week low||$24.94|
|Day high||$31.20||Avg. volume||39,806|
|50-day MA||$30.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.57||Market Cap||638.19M|
IES Holdings, Inc. (IESC) Company Bio
IES Holdings, Inc. engages in communications, residential, commercial and industrial, and infrastructure solutions businesses primarily in the United States. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
IESC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IESC Latest Social Stream
View Full IESC Social Stream
Latest IESC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IES Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IESC as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Otter Creek Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys The Walt Disney Co, TJX Inc, Azenta Inc, Owl Rock Capital Corp, RH, sells Qorvo Inc, PayPal Holdings Inc, BRP Group Inc, Clarivate PLC, E2open Parent Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Otter Creek Advisors, LLC.
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
HOUSTON , Feb. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IES Holdings, Inc. (or “IES” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: IESC) today announced financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2021. First Quarter 2022 Highlights Revenue of $481 million for the first quarter of fiscal 2022, an increase of 53% compared with $315 million for the same quarter of fiscal 2021Operating income of $20.3 million for the first quarter of fiscal 2022, an increase of 27% compared with $15.9 million for the same quarter of fis
HOUSTON, Jan. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IES Holdings, Inc. (or “IES” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: IESC) today announced that it will release fiscal 2022 first quarter results before the market opens on Wednesday, February 2, 2022. About IES Holdings, Inc. IES designs and installs integrated electrical and technology systems and provides infrastructure products and services to a variety of end markets, including data centers, residential housing, and commercial and industrial facilities. Our mor
Every investor in IES Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:IESC ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Generally...
IESC Price Returns