IES Holdings, Inc. (IESC): Price and Financial Metrics
IESC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IESC is 4.35 -- better than 90.86% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.83, IES Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than only 17.14% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 59.76%, IES Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 85.64% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IESC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BBSI, KEQU, LFVN, SCVL, and BBW.
- Visit IESC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ies-co.com.
IESC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IESC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.60||52-week high||$55.30|
|Prev. close||$48.50||52-week low||$16.76|
|Day high||$49.83||Avg. volume||50,826|
|50-day MA||$49.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.55||Market Cap||1.03B|
IES Holdings, Inc. (IESC) Company Bio
IES Holdings, Inc. engages in communications, residential, commercial and industrial, and infrastructure solutions businesses primarily in the United States. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Houston, Texas.
IESC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for IES Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that IES Holdings Inc ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 243.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for IES Holdings Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 74.26 -- which is good for besting 95.01% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 4% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 14.84% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- IESC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 45.81% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IESC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IESC Latest Social Stream
View Full IESC Social Stream
Latest IESC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IES Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IESC as an investment opportunity.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Firstly, we'll want...
Worldwide Building Equipment Contractors Industry to 2030 - Featuring Bergelectric, EMCOR & IES Holdings Among Others
DUBLIN, Feb. 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Building Equipment Contractors Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical…
HOUSTON, Feb. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IES Holdings, Inc. (or “IES”) (NASDAQ: IESC) today announced that it will release fiscal 2021 first quarter results before the market opens on Friday, February 5, 2021. About IES Holdings, Inc. IES is a holding company that owns and manages operating subsidiaries that design and install integrated electrical and technology systems and provide infrastructure products and services to a variety of end markets, including data centers, residential housing, and commercial and industrial facilities. Our more than 5,000 employees serve clients in the United States. For more information about IES, please visit www.ies-co.com. Contact: Tracy McLauchlin, CFO IES Holdings, Inc. 713-860-1500
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
HOUSTON, Dec. 21, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IES Holdings, Inc. (“IES”) (NASDAQ: IESC) announced today that it has acquired an 80% ownership interest in Bayonet Plumbing, Heating and Air-Conditioning, LLC (“Bayonet”), a Hudson, FL-based provider of residential heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and plumbing installation and maintenance services. Robert (Robbie) C. Blankenship, Bayonet’s President and CEO, and his father, Robert N. Blankenship, the founder of Bayonet, will together retain 20% of the ownership interests in Bayonet. Bayonet, with trailing 12-month revenue through September 2020 of approximately $86 million, has locations in several Florida markets, including Tampa and Orlando. Bayonet will become part of IES’s Residential segment and continue to operate under t...
IESC Price Returns
Continue Researching IESCWant to see what other sources are saying about IES Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!