IES Holdings, Inc. (IESC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IESC POWR Grades
- IESC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 78.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IESC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- IESC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
IESC Stock Summary
- IES HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.03% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of IES HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- IESC's price/sales ratio is 0.37; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 10.5% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IESC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PDCO, GCO, BBW, CNXN, and SPWH.
- Visit IESC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ies-co.com.
IESC Valuation Summary
- IESC's EV/EBIT ratio is 13; this is 27.78% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IESC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 8.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IESC.
IESC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 63.68%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -54.46%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -227.46%.
The table below shows IESC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IESC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IESC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.18% of graded US stocks.
- IESC's asset turnover comes in at 2.212 -- ranking 3rd of 51 Construction stocks.
- AGX, FBHS, and TPC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IESC.
The table below shows IESC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IESC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IESC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.35||52-week high||$45.97|
|Prev. close||$41.21||52-week low||$24.94|
|Day high||$41.35||Avg. volume||16,524|
|50-day MA||$36.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.23||Market Cap||834.48M|
IES Holdings, Inc. (IESC) Company Bio
IES Holdings, Inc. engages in communications, residential, commercial and industrial, and infrastructure solutions businesses primarily in the United States. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
IESC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IESC Latest Social Stream
View Full IESC Social Stream
Latest IESC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IES HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IESC as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, Feb. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IES Holdings, Inc. (or “IES” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: IESC) today announced financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2022. First Quarter 2023 Highlights Revenue of $575 million for the first quarter of fiscal 2023, an increase of 20% compared with $481 million for the same quarter of fiscal 2022Operating income of $40.7 million for the first quarter of fiscal 2023, compared with $20.3 million for the same quarter of fiscal 2022; operating
HOUSTON, Jan. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IES Holdings, Inc. (or “IES” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: IESC) today announced that it will release fiscal 2023 first quarter results before the market opens on Friday, February 3, 2023. About IES Holdings, Inc. IES designs and installs integrated electrical and technology systems and provides infrastructure products and services to a variety of end markets, including data centers, residential housing, and commercial and industrial facilities. Our more t
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Typically, we'll want to notice a...
Investors who take an interest in IES Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:IESC ) should definitely note that the Director, David...
IESC Price Returns