India Globalization Capital Inc. (IGC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IGC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where IGC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IGC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- IGC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
IGC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IGC is 0.01 -- better than just 7.64% of US stocks.
- IGC's price/sales ratio is 197.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.8% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for India Globalization Capital Inc comes in at -87%, a number that bests merely 1.6% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IGC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PMD, SPNE, LNN, MYGN, and ISR.
- Visit IGC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.igcinc.us.
IGC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, IGC's price/earnings ratio is 134.9% lower, now standing at -9.3.
- IGC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 186 months.
- IGC's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 186 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IGC.
IGC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -45.89%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -5402.15%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -53.27%.
The table below shows IGC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IGC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IGC has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.68% of graded US stocks.
- IGC's asset turnover comes in at 0.013 -- ranking 104th of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- ENS, DPZ, and MCK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IGC.
The table below shows IGC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IGC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.53||52-week high||$4.65|
|Prev. close||$1.55||52-week low||$1.01|
|Day high||$1.55||Avg. volume||5,000,547|
|50-day MA||$1.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.66||Market Cap||78.09M|
India Globalization Capital Inc. (IGC) Company Bio
India Globalization Capital, Inc. purchases and resells physical infrastructure commodities. The company operates through two segments, Infrastructure Business, and Life Sciences. It buys and sells infrastructure commodities, such as steel, wooden doors, marble, and tiles; rents heavy construction equipment, including motor grader, transit mixers and rollers; and undertakes highway construction contracts. The company also develops cannabinoid-based products and therapies, such as Hyalolex for the treatment of patients from anxiety, agitation, dementia, depression, and sleep disorder diseases; and Serosapse for the treatment of Parkinson's disease. In addition, it offers offer extraction, distillation, tolling, and white labeling services under the Holi Hemp brand; and hemp crude extracts, hemp isolates, and hemp distillates. The company operates in the United States, India, and Hong Kong. India Globalization Capital, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is based in Potomac, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
IGC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IGC Latest Social Stream
View Full IGC Social Stream
Latest IGC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about India Globalization Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IGC as an investment opportunity.
POTOMAC, Md., September 07, 2021--IGC Completes its Phase 1 Clinical Trial on Alzheimer’s Patients, Reports Safety and Tolerability.
BETHESDA, Md., August 12, 2021--IGC announces financial results for quarter ended Jun 30, 2021 & completion of Phase 1 clinical trial of IGC-AD1 to alleviate Alzheimer’s symptoms.
Domino's Pizza (DPZ) stock is rising higher on Thursday after the company released its earnings report for the second quarter of 2021.
Summit Wireless Technologies (WISA) stock is soaring higher on Thursday thanks to news of it launching an Amazon (AMZN) Storefront.
IGC stock is moving up in a huge way today.
IGC Price Returns
Continue Researching IGCWant to see what other sources are saying about India Globalization Capital Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
India Globalization Capital Inc (IGC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
India Globalization Capital Inc (IGC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
India Globalization Capital Inc (IGC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch