India Globalization Capital Inc. (IGC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IGC POWR Grades
- IGC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 58.47% of US stocks.
- IGC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 153 days.
- IGC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
IGC Stock Summary
- India Globalization Capital Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 7.16% of US listed stocks.
- IGC's price/sales ratio is 142.55; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.15% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IGC's revenue has grown -57.92% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 2.62% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to India Globalization Capital Inc are VCYT, AWH, WISH, DGLY, and STIM.
- Visit IGC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.igcinc.us.
IGC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, IGC's price/earnings ratio is 134.9% lower, now standing at -9.3.
- IGC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 186 months.
- IGC's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 186 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IGC.
IGC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -36.04%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 190.09%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -24.47%.
The table below shows IGC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IGC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IGC has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.6% of graded US stocks.
- IGC's asset turnover comes in at 0.013 -- ranking 105th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- ENS, DPZ, and SPRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IGC.
The table below shows IGC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IGC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.51||52-week high||$4.65|
|Prev. close||$0.53||52-week low||$0.42|
|Day high||$0.56||Avg. volume||530,979|
|50-day MA||$0.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.01||Market Cap||26.39M|
India Globalization Capital Inc. (IGC) Company Bio
India Globalization Capital, Inc. purchases and resells physical infrastructure commodities. The company operates through two segments, Infrastructure Business, and Life Sciences. It buys and sells infrastructure commodities, such as steel, wooden doors, marble, and tiles; rents heavy construction equipment, including motor grader, transit mixers and rollers; and undertakes highway construction contracts. The company also develops cannabinoid-based products and therapies, such as Hyalolex for the treatment of patients from anxiety, agitation, dementia, depression, and sleep disorder diseases; and Serosapse for the treatment of Parkinson's disease. In addition, it offers offer extraction, distillation, tolling, and white labeling services under the Holi Hemp brand; and hemp crude extracts, hemp isolates, and hemp distillates. The company operates in the United States, India, and Hong Kong. India Globalization Capital, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is based in Potomac, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
IGC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IGC Latest Social Stream
View Full IGC Social Stream
Latest IGC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about India Globalization Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IGC as an investment opportunity.
India Globalization Capital, Inc. (AMEX:IGC) announced its financial results for the three months ending December 31, 2021 quarter three of the companys 2022 fiscal year. Q3 Financial Highlights The companys financial results for the quarter ending December 31, 2021 relative to the same period a year ago : The Life Sciences segment , which includes the sale of hemp-based products such as lotion, gummies, and hand sanitizers was the largest revenue driver with $134,000 in revenue for the quarter, compared to $56,000 the year prior. The Infrastructure segment , which includes a construction contract, was $8,000 in the quarter, relative to $52,000 the year prior. The following expense results refer to the quarters ending December 31, 2021, and December 31, 2020: research and development (...
POTOMAC, Md., February 10, 2022--IGC announces its financial results for the three months ending December 31, 2021 – quarter three of the Company’s 2022 fiscal year.
POTOMAC, Md., January 19, 2022--IGC Appoints Former Congressman Jim Moran to its Board of Directors.
Clinical Trial on Alzheimer’s Patients Indicates Positive Safety and Tolerability Data for IGC’s THC-Based Investigational New Drug
POTOMAC, Md., December 14, 2021--Clinical Trial on Alzheimer’s Patients Indicates Positive Safety and Tolerability Data for IGC’s THC-Based Investigational New Drug
Phase 1 Clinical Trial Provides Valuable Insights on Safe and Effective Dosing of IGC-AD1 for Alzheimer’s Patients
POTOMAC, MD,, December 08, 2021--IGC-AD1 Phase 1 Clinical Trial Provides Valuable Insights on Safe and Effective Dosing of IGC-AD1 for Alzheimer’s Patients.
IGC Price Returns
Continue Researching IGCWant to see what other sources are saying about India Globalization Capital Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
India Globalization Capital Inc (IGC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
India Globalization Capital Inc (IGC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
India Globalization Capital Inc (IGC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch