India Globalization Capital Inc. (IGC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IGC POWR Grades
- IGC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IGC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- IGC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.33% of US stocks).
IGC Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 74.54, India Globalization Capital Inc has a higher such ratio than 95.91% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,916%, India Globalization Capital Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.11% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for India Globalization Capital Inc comes in at -84.85%, a number that bests just 2% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to India Globalization Capital Inc are BBI, ADMP, KBSF, SREV, and BSQR.
- Visit IGC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.igcinc.us.
IGC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.49||52-week high||$4.50|
|Prev. close||$1.49||52-week low||$0.51|
|Day high||$1.51||Avg. volume||3,956,595|
|50-day MA||$1.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.55||Market Cap||67.60M|
India Globalization Capital Inc. (IGC) Company Bio
India Globalization Capital, Inc. purchases and resells physical infrastructure commodities. The company operates through two segments, Infrastructure Business, and Life Sciences. It buys and sells infrastructure commodities, such as steel, wooden doors, marble, and tiles; rents heavy construction equipment, including motor grader, transit mixers and rollers; and undertakes highway construction contracts. The company also develops cannabinoid-based products and therapies, such as Hyalolex for the treatment of patients from anxiety, agitation, dementia, depression, and sleep disorder diseases; and Serosapse for the treatment of Parkinson's disease. In addition, it offers offer extraction, distillation, tolling, and white labeling services under the Holi Hemp brand; and hemp crude extracts, hemp isolates, and hemp distillates. The company operates in the United States, India, and Hong Kong. India Globalization Capital, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is based in Potomac, Maryland.
IGC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IGC Latest Social Stream
View Full IGC Social Stream
Latest IGC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about India Globalization Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IGC as an investment opportunity.
We're at the midpoint of the week and InvestorPlace.com is taking a look at the biggest pre-market movers for investors to keep an eye on.
IGC got patent (#10,933,082) x its cannabinoid composition & method x treating pain due to Psoriatic Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Scleroderma & others.
IGC completed administering 1st of 3 levels of dosing of IGC-AD1 on its FDA-approved THC-based phase 1 clinical trial on patients with Alzheimer's.
During IGC’s ASM on Jan 11’21, stockholders of record as of Nov 20’20 voted on & passed all matters as disclosed on the DEF 14A filed on Dec 8’20.
IGC nominated Mr. Lynch as a Class A independent director for election at the Company’s 2020 Annual Meeting of Stockholders, to be held on Jan 11 '21.
IGC Price Returns
Continue Researching IGCWant to see what other sources are saying about India Globalization Capital Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
India Globalization Capital Inc (IGC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
India Globalization Capital Inc (IGC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
India Globalization Capital Inc (IGC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch