India Globalization Capital Inc. (IGC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IGC Stock Summary
- INDIA GLOBALIZATION CAPITAL INC's market capitalization of $21,810,716 is ahead of only 7.57% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/sales ratio of 32.17, INDIA GLOBALIZATION CAPITAL INC has a higher such ratio than 95.55% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for INDIA GLOBALIZATION CAPITAL INC comes in at 110.56%, a number that bests 92.59% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INDIA GLOBALIZATION CAPITAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AFRM, AMPL, JAMF, PAVM, and CLPS.
- Visit IGC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.igcinc.us.
IGC Valuation Summary
- IGC's price/sales ratio is 32.7; this is 1535% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 201 months, IGC's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IGC.
IGC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -62.05%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1015.32%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 96.89%.
The table below shows IGC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IGC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IGC has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.6% of graded US stocks.
- IGC's asset turnover comes in at 0.013 -- ranking 105th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- ENS, DPZ, and SPRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IGC.
The table below shows IGC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IGC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.37||52-week high||$1.56|
|Prev. close||$0.40||52-week low||$0.37|
|Day high||$0.41||Avg. volume||437,364|
|50-day MA||$0.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.61||Market Cap||19.63M|
India Globalization Capital Inc. (IGC) Company Bio
India Globalization Capital, Inc. purchases and resells physical infrastructure commodities. The company operates through two segments, Infrastructure Business, and Life Sciences. It buys and sells infrastructure commodities, such as steel, wooden doors, marble, and tiles; rents heavy construction equipment, including motor grader, transit mixers and rollers; and undertakes highway construction contracts. The company also develops cannabinoid-based products and therapies, such as Hyalolex for the treatment of patients from anxiety, agitation, dementia, depression, and sleep disorder diseases; and Serosapse for the treatment of Parkinson's disease. In addition, it offers offer extraction, distillation, tolling, and white labeling services under the Holi Hemp brand; and hemp crude extracts, hemp isolates, and hemp distillates. The company operates in the United States, India, and Hong Kong. India Globalization Capital, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is based in Potomac, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
IGC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IGC Latest Social Stream
View Full IGC Social Stream
Latest IGC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INDIA GLOBALIZATION CAPITAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IGC as an investment opportunity.
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out what's going on on Wednesday morning.
POTOMAC, Md., September 21, 2022--IGC Announces Issuance of Second Patent for the Treatment of Alzheimer’s Using THC.
POTOMAC, Md., September 12, 2022--IGC announces that at its ASM on Sep 9'22 all proposals as disclosed on the DEF 14A were passed by the requisite stockholders vote.
POTOMAC, Md., August 08, 2022--IGC announces its financial results for the three months ended June 30, 2022, which is the first quarter of the Company’s 2023 fiscal year.
POTOMAC, Md., June 23, 2022--IGC Reports Financial Results for Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2022.
IGC Price Returns
Continue Researching IGCWant to see what other sources are saying about India Globalization Capital Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
India Globalization Capital Inc (IGC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
India Globalization Capital Inc (IGC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
India Globalization Capital Inc (IGC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch