International General Insurance Holdings Ltd. (IGIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IGIC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of International General Insurance Holdings Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for International General Insurance Holdings Ltd is higher than it is for about just 0.3% of US stocks.
- The volatility of International General Insurance Holdings Ltd's share price is greater than that of only 8.65% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to International General Insurance Holdings Ltd are SAMG, STFC, DGICA, MLR, and VALU.
- Visit IGIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iginsure.com.
IGIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IGIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.79||52-week high||$11.05|
|Prev. close||$8.64||52-week low||$5.49|
|Day high||$8.79||Avg. volume||114,761|
|50-day MA||$7.67||Dividend yield||3.94%|
|200-day MA||$7.44||Market Cap||426.96M|
International General Insurance Holdings Ltd. (IGIC) Company Bio
International General Insurance Holdings Ltd. provides specialty insurance and reinsurance solutions worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Specialty Long-tail, Specialty Short-tail, and Reinsurance segments. It offers a portfolio of specialty lines insurance products and services for energy, property, construction and engineering, ports and terminals, general aviation, political violence, casualty, financial institutions, and marine liability. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Amman, Jordan.
IGIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IGIC Latest Social Stream
View Full IGIC Social Stream
Latest IGIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about International General Insurance Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IGIC as an investment opportunity.
Editor's note: Seeking Alpha is proud to welcome Steven Leipzig as a new contributor. It's easy to become a Seeking Alpha contributor and earn money for your best investment ideas. Active contributors also get free access to SA Premium. Click here to find out more » Photo by Ridofranz/iStock via...
If You Had Bought International General Insurance Holdings (NASDAQ:IGIC) Shares A Year Ago You'd Have Earned 12% Returns
There's no doubt that investing in the stock market is a truly brilliant way to build wealth. But if when you choose to...
IGI Announces That It Has Filed Its Full Year 2020 Annual Report on Form 20-F, Including Audited Financial Statements, With the SEC
IGI Announces that it has filed its full year 2020 Annual Report on form 20-F, including Audited Financial Statements, with the SEC
IGI Appoints Richard Foster as Head of Property, Political Violence and Contingency Business; Launches New Contingency Insurance Business Line
International General Insurance Holdings Ltd. ("IGI" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: IGIC) today announced that Richard Foster has joined the Company, based in its London office.
International General Insurance Holdings Ltd. ("IGI" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: IGIC) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared an ordinary common share dividend of $0.17 per share for the period July 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020. The dividend is payable on April 20, 2021, to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 5, 2021.
IGIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|