Independence Holding Company (IHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IHC POWR Grades
- IHC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.49% of US stocks.
- IHC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 148 days.
- IHC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 48.87% of US stocks).
IHC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Independence Holding Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For IHC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.53% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IHC is more volatile than merely 7.1% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Independence Holding Co are ETH, MED, DLTH, LEJU, and IESC.
- IHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Independence Holding Co's official web site, go to www.ihcgroup.com.
IHC Valuation Summary
- IHC's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 57.58% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- IHC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 14.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, IHC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 23.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IHC.
IHC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -93.92%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -28.16%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 15.84%.
The table below shows IHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.35||52-week high||$48.75|
|Prev. close||$44.22||52-week low||$33.00|
|Day high||$44.35||Avg. volume||9,024|
|50-day MA||$45.28||Dividend yield||0.98%|
|200-day MA||$42.22||Market Cap||650.13M|
Independence Holding Company (IHC) Company Bio
Independence Holding Company, through its subsidiaries, engages in life and health insurance business primarily in the District of Columbia, the Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
IHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IHC Latest Social Stream
View Full IHC Social Stream
Latest IHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Independence Holding Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IHC as an investment opportunity.
Does The Market Have A Low Tolerance For Independence Holding Company's (NYSE:IHC) Mixed Fundamentals?
With its stock down 3.8% over the past month, it is easy to disregard Independence Holding (NYSE:IHC). We, however...
Horace Mann's (HMN) pending acquisition of Madison National will boost its presence in the education market.
STAMFORD, Conn., July 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Independence Holding Company (NYSE: IHC) today reported its agreement to sell Madison National Life Insurance Company, Inc. (Madison National) to Horace Mann Educators Corporation (NYSE: HMN).
STAMFORD, Conn., June 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Independence Holding Company (NYSE: IHC) today announced that it has completed the sale of its 85% interest in PetPartners, Inc. (PPI) to Iguana Capital, Inc. (Iguana Capital), an investment company specifically formed to facilitate this transaction.
Independence Holding Company ( NYSE:IHC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.22 per share on the 9th of...
IHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IHCWant to do more research on Independence Holding Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Independence Holding Co (IHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Independence Holding Co (IHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Independence Holding Co (IHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch