iHeartMedia, Inc. (IHRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IHRT POWR Grades
- IHRT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 77.24% of US stocks.
- IHRT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- IHRT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 18.96% of US stocks).
IHRT Stock Summary
- iHeartMedia Inc's stock had its IPO on July 18, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 3.34% of US equities in our set.
- IHRT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.05% of US stocks.
- The volatility of iHeartMedia Inc's share price is greater than that of 87.91% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IHRT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNSL, HBI, CTIB, SPI, and AIRT.
- IHRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit iHeartMedia Inc's official web site, go to www.iheartmedia.com.
IHRT Valuation Summary
- IHRT's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 14.29% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- IHRT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 23 months.
- IHRT's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 23 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IHRT.
IHRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IHRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.00||52-week high||$28.24|
|Prev. close||$25.52||52-week low||$7.41|
|Day high||$26.01||Avg. volume||1,113,018|
|50-day MA||$25.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.46||Market Cap||3.66B|
iHeartMedia, Inc. (IHRT) Company Bio
iHeartMedia, Inc. operates as a media and entertainment company worldwide. It operates through two segments, Audio, and Audio and Media Services. The Audio segment offers broadcast radio, digital, mobile, podcasts, social, program syndication, traffic, weather, news and sports data distribution, and on-demand entertainment, as well as live events, including mobile platforms and products; and operates Premiere Networks, a national radio network that produces, distributes, or represents approximately 120 syndicated radio programs and services to approximately 6,200 radio station affiliates. It also delivers real-time traffic and incident information, and weather updates, sports, and news through approximately 2,100 radio stations and 117 television affiliates, and Internet and mobile partnerships. As of December 31, 2019, this segment owned 856 radio stations, which included 243 AM and 613 FM radio stations. The Audio and Media Services segment engages in the media representation business. This segment also provides broadcast and webcast software, such as radio station automation, music scheduling, HD2 solutions, newsroom software, audio logging and archiving, single station automation, and contest tracking software; and real-time audio recognition technology to approximately 8,800 radio stations, television music channels, cable companies, satellite music networks and Internet stations. The company was formerly known as CC Media Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to iHeartMedia, Inc. in September 2014. iHeartMedia, Inc. was incorporated in 1974 and is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.
IHRT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for iHeartMedia Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that iHeartMedia Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for IHRT, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 32. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 6.88% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- iHeartMedia Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- iHeartMedia Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.24. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 21.28% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IHRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IHRT Latest Social Stream
View Full IHRT Social Stream
Latest IHRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about iHeartMedia Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IHRT as an investment opportunity.
LiveXLive to Exclusively Stream iHeartMedia's 2021 iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina, Celebrating the Best in Latin Music on October 16, 2021
LiveXLive Media (NASDAQ: LIVX) ("LiveXLive"), global platform for livestream and on-demand audio, video and podcast content, announced today its continued streaming partnership with iHeartMedia, the number one audio company in America, with the return of the iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina live from the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida on Saturday, October 16, 2021. The annual concert event showcases the ever-growing cultural power of Latin music with an A-list slate of performances from Wisin & Yande
IHeartMedia (IHRT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
NEW YORK, July 29, 2021--TuneIn, the world’s leading live streaming audio service, and iHeartMedia, the leading audio company in America and the No. 1 podcast publisher, today announced a partnership that will enable TuneIn to distribute iHeartMedia’s more than 850 leading digital stations. TuneIn will also gain access to local advertising demand from iHeartMedia’s unique monetization assets, including its massive sales force of nearly 2,000 sellers in every major market nationwide, and Triton D
The National Basketball Association is doing a full-court press on podcasts: The league announced a multiyear partnership with iHeartMedia to coproduce and launch more than 20 new hoops-oriented podcasts. The new slate of NBA podcasts will be distributed by the iHeartPodcast Network. The first show under the deal is set to debut this fall. The league’s […]
iHeartMedia and NBA Team Up for Multi-Year Podcast Partnership to Present Groundbreaking Slate of NBA Shows
NEW YORK, July 28, 2021--iHeartMedia, the No. 1 podcast publisher globally according to Podtrac, and the National Basketball Association (NBA), today announced a multi-year podcast partnership, which will feature the launch of more than 20 new iHeartRadio-NBA co-produced podcasts. The new slate of NBA podcasts will be distributed widely by the iHeartPodcast Network with the first show set to debut this Fall.
IHRT Price Returns