iHeartMedia, Inc. (IHRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IHRT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where IHRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.19% of US stocks.
- IHRT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- IHRT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
IHRT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IHRT is 6.59 -- better than 94.07% of US stocks.
- IHRT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.84% of US stocks.
- IHEARTMEDIA INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 21.62%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.06% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to IHEARTMEDIA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CNFR, TAST, LOV, HA, and XPO.
- IHRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IHEARTMEDIA INC's official web site, go to www.iheartmedia.com.
IHRT Valuation Summary
- IHRT's EV/EBIT ratio is 336.4; this is 2569.84% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 40 months, IHRT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IHRT.
IHRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IHRT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.04% of graded US stocks.
- IHRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.357 -- ranking 38th of 64 Communication stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows IHRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IHRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IHRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.80||52-week high||$21.97|
|Prev. close||$7.68||52-week low||$6.43|
|Day high||$7.84||Avg. volume||812,443|
|50-day MA||$7.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.64||Market Cap||1.12B|
iHeartMedia, Inc. (IHRT) Company Bio
iHeartMedia, Inc. operates as a media and entertainment company worldwide. It operates through two segments, Audio, and Audio and Media Services. The Audio segment offers broadcast radio, digital, mobile, podcasts, social, program syndication, traffic, weather, news and sports data distribution, and on-demand entertainment, as well as live events, including mobile platforms and products; and operates Premiere Networks, a national radio network that produces, distributes, or represents approximately 120 syndicated radio programs and services to approximately 6,200 radio station affiliates. It also delivers real-time traffic and incident information, and weather updates, sports, and news through approximately 2,100 radio stations and 117 television affiliates, and Internet and mobile partnerships. As of December 31, 2019, this segment owned 856 radio stations, which included 243 AM and 613 FM radio stations. The Audio and Media Services segment engages in the media representation business. This segment also provides broadcast and webcast software, such as radio station automation, music scheduling, HD2 solutions, newsroom software, audio logging and archiving, single station automation, and contest tracking software; and real-time audio recognition technology to approximately 8,800 radio stations, television music channels, cable companies, satellite music networks and Internet stations. The company was formerly known as CC Media Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to iHeartMedia, Inc. in September 2014. iHeartMedia, Inc. was incorporated in 1974 and is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
IHRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IHRT Latest Social Stream
View Full IHRT Social Stream
Latest IHRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IHEARTMEDIA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IHRT as an investment opportunity.
Google and iHeartMedia will pay millions as they settle with the FTC and a handful of states in connection to ads for the tech giant's Pixel 4 smartphone.
The Federal Trade Commission and a handful of states announced settlements Monday with Google and iHeartMedia related to misleading radio advertisements about a Google cellphone.
According to the complaints, Google had partnered with iHeartMedia and other radio stations to run an ad campaign for the Google Pixel 4, in which radio personalities described their 'personal experiences' using the phone even though the units were never delivered to the radio stations for testing.
Google and iHeartMedia agreed to settle allegations by state and federal authorities that the companies used deceptive endorsements by radio personalities to promote Google’s Pixel 4 phones.
A new startup is looking to disrupt the podcast space by betting big on overseas content.
IHRT Price Returns