iHeartMedia, Inc. (IHRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IHRT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where IHRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IHRT is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- IHRT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 9.83% of US stocks).
IHRT Stock Summary
- iHeartMedia Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.43% of US listed stocks.
- iHeartMedia Inc's stock had its IPO on July 18, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 2.88% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.22 for iHeartMedia Inc; that's greater than it is for 89.06% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to iHeartMedia Inc are CNSL, OEC, RRR, CWK, and TIGO.
- Visit IHRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iheartmedia.com.
IHRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IHRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.04||52-week high||$24.07|
|Prev. close||$22.59||52-week low||$5.76|
|Day high||$22.58||Avg. volume||1,177,117|
|50-day MA||$18.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.76||Market Cap||3.09B|
iHeartMedia, Inc. (IHRT) Company Bio
iHeartMedia, Inc. operates as a media and entertainment company worldwide. It operates through two segments, Audio, and Audio and Media Services. The Audio segment offers broadcast radio, digital, mobile, podcasts, social, program syndication, traffic, weather, news and sports data distribution, and on-demand entertainment, as well as live events, including mobile platforms and products; and operates Premiere Networks, a national radio network that produces, distributes, or represents approximately 120 syndicated radio programs and services to approximately 6,200 radio station affiliates. It also delivers real-time traffic and incident information, and weather updates, sports, and news through approximately 2,100 radio stations and 117 television affiliates, and Internet and mobile partnerships. As of December 31, 2019, this segment owned 856 radio stations, which included 243 AM and 613 FM radio stations. The Audio and Media Services segment engages in the media representation business. This segment also provides broadcast and webcast software, such as radio station automation, music scheduling, HD2 solutions, newsroom software, audio logging and archiving, single station automation, and contest tracking software; and real-time audio recognition technology to approximately 8,800 radio stations, television music channels, cable companies, satellite music networks and Internet stations. The company was formerly known as CC Media Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to iHeartMedia, Inc. in September 2014. iHeartMedia, Inc. was incorporated in 1974 and is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.
IHRT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for iHeartMedia Inc. To summarize, we found that iHeartMedia Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for IHRT, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 30% of its capital from equity, and 70% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 7.91% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 0.56 years comes in at -0.86%; that's greater than merely 0.68% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- iHeartMedia Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -5.1. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 11.98% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IHRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IHRT Latest Social Stream
View Full IHRT Social Stream
Latest IHRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about iHeartMedia Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IHRT as an investment opportunity.
Usher to Host and Perform During the 2021 "iHeartRadio Music Awards" on Thursday, May 27 Live on FOX
iHeartMedia and FOX announced today that Usher will host and perform during the 2021 iHeartRadio Music Awards. In addition, the event will feature performances from The Weeknd with special guest Ariana Grande, Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak (Silk Sonic), Dan + Shay and Doja Cat, with more to be announced. In addition, the event will feature appearances from Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa, Roddy Ricch, twenty one pilots, Megan Thee Stallion, and more. The event will air LIVE from The Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles, Thursday, May 27 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live / PT tape-delayed) on FOX. The event also will be heard on iHeartMedia radio stations nationwide and on the iHeartRadio app.
iHeartMedia, Inc. (IHRT) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 06, 2021, 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Michael McGuinness - Deputy CFO, Head of IR Richard Bressler - President, COO, CFO, Director Robert Pittman - Chairman & CEO Conference Call Participants Jessica Ehrlich - Bank of America Steven Cahall - Wells...
Analysts have provided the following ratings for iHeartMedia (NASDAQ: IHRT ) within the last quarter: Last 30 Days 1 Month Ago 2 Months Ago 3 Months Ago Bullish 0 1 0 0 Somewhat Bullish 1 0 1 0 Indifferent 1 0 2 2 Somewhat Bearish 0 0 0 0 Bearish 0 0 0 0 In the last 3 months, 8 analysts have offered 12-month price targets for iHeartMedia. The company has an average price target of $20.75 with a high of $29.00 and a low of $14.00. This current average has increased by 44.8% from the previous average price target of $14.33. Analyst Ratings: … Full story available on Benzinga.com
iHeartMedia (IHRT) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
IHRT Price Returns