iHeartMedia, Inc. (IHRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IHRT POWR Grades
- IHRT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 72.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IHRT is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- IHRT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 21.11% of US stocks).
IHRT Stock Summary
- iHeartMedia Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.49% of US listed stocks.
- iHeartMedia Inc's stock had its IPO on July 18, 2019, making it an older stock than only 2.93% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.22 for iHeartMedia Inc; that's greater than it is for 89.09% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to iHeartMedia Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CNSL, OEC, MDP, HBI, and CTIB.
- Visit IHRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iheartmedia.com.
IHRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IHRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.64||52-week high||$24.07|
|Prev. close||$21.99||52-week low||$6.25|
|Day high||$22.92||Avg. volume||1,171,622|
|50-day MA||$18.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.90||Market Cap||3.17B|
iHeartMedia, Inc. (IHRT) Company Bio
iHeartMedia, Inc. operates as a media and entertainment company worldwide. It operates through two segments, Audio, and Audio and Media Services. The Audio segment offers broadcast radio, digital, mobile, podcasts, social, program syndication, traffic, weather, news and sports data distribution, and on-demand entertainment, as well as live events, including mobile platforms and products; and operates Premiere Networks, a national radio network that produces, distributes, or represents approximately 120 syndicated radio programs and services to approximately 6,200 radio station affiliates. It also delivers real-time traffic and incident information, and weather updates, sports, and news through approximately 2,100 radio stations and 117 television affiliates, and Internet and mobile partnerships. As of December 31, 2019, this segment owned 856 radio stations, which included 243 AM and 613 FM radio stations. The Audio and Media Services segment engages in the media representation business. This segment also provides broadcast and webcast software, such as radio station automation, music scheduling, HD2 solutions, newsroom software, audio logging and archiving, single station automation, and contest tracking software; and real-time audio recognition technology to approximately 8,800 radio stations, television music channels, cable companies, satellite music networks and Internet stations. The company was formerly known as CC Media Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to iHeartMedia, Inc. in September 2014. iHeartMedia, Inc. was incorporated in 1974 and is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.
IHRT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for iHeartMedia Inc. To summarize, we found that iHeartMedia Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for IHRT, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 30% of its capital from equity, and 70% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 7.91% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 0.56 years comes in at -0.86%; that's greater than merely 0.68% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- iHeartMedia Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -5.1. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 11.98% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IHRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IHRT Latest Social Stream
View Full IHRT Social Stream
Latest IHRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about iHeartMedia Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IHRT as an investment opportunity.
iHeartMedia, the leading audio company in America and No. 1 podcast publisher, announced today that it will launch a new, standalone podcast venture – My Cultura, dedicated to elevating Latinx voices and creators, and sharing the Latinx experience with millions of listeners.
Catalina and iHeartMedia Partnership is First to Deliver Podcast Measurement & Sales Attribution at Scale for CPG Brands
Catalina, a leader in shopper intelligence and omni-channel media solutions that personalize the shopper journey, has formed a groundbreaking partnership with leading audio company and the No. 1 podcast publisher iHeartMedia, to measure and attribute the impact of podcast advertising on offline sales in physical stores, which continue to represent the majority of CPG purchases.
National Women’s Soccer League and iHeartMedia Kick Off the 2021 Season With First-Ever Live Audio Streaming Coverage of League Games
iHeartMedia today announced a partnership with the National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL) that will make live game day play-by-play audio streams available for free on an all new iHeartRadio digital NWSL Radio station during the 2021 season. The station will feature two of the biggest league games each week live, with replay available throughout the week leading up to the next live stream. The exclusive deal marks the first live audio partnership in the NWSL’s history.
iHeartMedia, Inc. (IHRT) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 06, 2021, 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Michael McGuinness - Deputy CFO, Head of IR Richard Bressler - President, COO, CFO, Director Robert Pittman - Chairman & CEO Conference Call Participants Jessica Ehrlich - Bank of America Steven Cahall - Wells...
Analysts have provided the following ratings for iHeartMedia (NASDAQ: IHRT ) within the last quarter: Last 30 Days 1 Month Ago 2 Months Ago 3 Months Ago Bullish 0 1 0 0 Somewhat Bullish 1 0 1 0 Indifferent 1 0 2 2 Somewhat Bearish 0 0 0 0 Bearish 0 0 0 0 In the last 3 months, 8 analysts have offered 12-month price targets for iHeartMedia. The company has an average price target of $20.75 with a high of $29.00 and a low of $14.00. This current average has increased by 44.8% from the previous average price target of $14.33. Analyst Ratings: … Full story available on Benzinga.com
IHRT Price Returns