iHeartMedia, Inc. (IHRT): Price and Financial Metrics
IHRT Stock Summary
- IHRT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.84 -- higher than just 6.14% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- iHeartMedia Inc's stock had its IPO on July 18, 2019, making it an older stock than only 2.12% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.34 for iHeartMedia Inc; that's greater than it is for 87.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IHRT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXTN, GSM, SP, UFS, and RGS.
- Visit IHRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iheartmedia.com.
IHRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IHRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.34||52-week high||$16.10|
|Prev. close||$15.71||52-week low||$4.31|
|Day high||$16.10||Avg. volume||1,039,598|
|50-day MA||$13.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.32||Market Cap||1.08B|
iHeartMedia, Inc. (IHRT) Company Bio
iHeartMedia, Inc. operates as a media and entertainment company worldwide. It operates through two segments, Audio, and Audio and Media Services. The Audio segment offers broadcast radio, digital, mobile, podcasts, social, program syndication, traffic, weather, news and sports data distribution, and on-demand entertainment, as well as live events, including mobile platforms and products; and operates Premiere Networks, a national radio network that produces, distributes, or represents approximately 120 syndicated radio programs and services to approximately 6,200 radio station affiliates. It also delivers real-time traffic and incident information, and weather updates, sports, and news through approximately 2,100 radio stations and 117 television affiliates, and Internet and mobile partnerships. As of December 31, 2019, this segment owned 856 radio stations, which included 243 AM and 613 FM radio stations. The Audio and Media Services segment engages in the media representation business. This segment also provides broadcast and webcast software, such as radio station automation, music scheduling, HD2 solutions, newsroom software, audio logging and archiving, single station automation, and contest tracking software; and real-time audio recognition technology to approximately 8,800 radio stations, television music channels, cable companies, satellite music networks and Internet stations. The company was formerly known as CC Media Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to iHeartMedia, Inc. in September 2014. iHeartMedia, Inc. was incorporated in 1974 and is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.
IHRT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for iHeartMedia Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that iHeartMedia Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for IHRT, they are:
- In the past 0.56 years, iHeartMedia Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.86%; that's higher than just 0.3% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- 25% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 5.83% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- iHeartMedia Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -5.1. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 11.85% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IHRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IHRT Latest Social Stream
View Full IHRT Social Stream
Latest IHRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about iHeartMedia Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IHRT as an investment opportunity.
iHeartMedia (IHRT) saw a big move last session, as its shares jumped nearly 7% on the day, amid huge volumes.
iHeartMedia and SeeHer Team Up to Celebrate International Women’s Day With "iHeartRadio Presents SeeHer Hear Her: Celebrating Women in Music"
In celebration of International Women's Day on March 8, iHeartMedia, the number one audio company in America, and SeeHer, the largest global movement to eliminate gender bias in marketing, advertising, media and entertainment, announced today the launch of "iHeartRadio Presents SeeHer Hear Her: Celebrating Women in Music," a celebration placing gender equality center stage. The first-ever special event will highlight three successful and influential artists in music with interviews from Cardi B, Gwen Stefani and Kelsea Ballerini during a live one-hour special that will stream on iHeartRadio’s YouTube and Facebook pages on March 8 at 8 p.m. ET (available on demand through March 14).
iHeartMedia, Inc. (IHRT) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 25, 2021 04:30 AM ET Company Participants Michael McGuinness - Deputy CFO, Head of IR Richard Bressler - President, COO, CFO, Director Robert Pittman - Chairman & CEO Conference Call Participants Jessica Ehrlich - Bank of America Steven Cahall - Wells...
iHeartMedia, Inc. (Nasdaq: IHRT) today reported financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2020.
iHeartMedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: IHRT), the leading audio company in America by reach, announced today a new operating structure under which its Digital Audio Group business, which includes its successful iHeartRadio digital service as well as its industry-leading podcasting business, will publicly report its financials separately from its Multiplatform Group business, which includes its broadcast radio assets. Each group will now operate as a separate reportable segment with dedicated management.
IHRT Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!