InnSuites Hospitality Trust Shares of Beneficial Interest (IHT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IHT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $14,588,021, INNSUITES HOSPITALITY TRUST has a greater market value than merely 4.36% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IHT is currently 57.46, higher than 91.8% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, INNSUITES HOSPITALITY TRUST is reporting a growth rate of -614.1%; that's higher than just 2.86% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INNSUITES HOSPITALITY TRUST are STRR, RGCO, APOG, HAPP, and SSP.
- IHT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INNSUITES HOSPITALITY TRUST's official web site, go to www.innsuitestrust.com.
IHT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, IHT's price/sales ratio is 53.85% higher, now standing at 2.
- IHT's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IHT.
IHT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 28.57%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 30.66%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 179.55%.
The table below shows IHT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IHT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IHT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.6% of graded US stocks.
- IHT's asset turnover comes in at 0.336 -- ranking 64th of 442 Trading stocks.
- TPVG, WPC, and VER are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IHT.
The table below shows IHT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IHT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.70||52-week high||$4.34|
|Prev. close||$1.70||52-week low||$1.26|
|Day high||$1.70||Avg. volume||4,688|
|50-day MA||$1.61||Dividend yield||1.18%|
|200-day MA||$2.26||Market Cap||15.46M|
InnSuites Hospitality Trust Shares of Beneficial Interest (IHT) Company Bio
InnSuites Hospitality Trust (NYSE American symbol: IHT) first listed on the NYSE in 1971 is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona is an unincorporated Ohio Business. Trust that owns and manages hotels under the InnSuites Hotels name. InnSuitesÂ® Hotels and Suites has owned real estate and hotels and provided hotel services including management, branding, and reservations to hotels under the brand name ÂInnSuitesÂ trademarked and owned by IHT over 40 years by being innovators for guest needs and recognizing hotel membership demands.
Most Popular Stories View All
IHT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IHT Latest Social Stream
View Full IHT Social Stream
Latest IHT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INNSUITES HOSPITALITY TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IHT as an investment opportunity.
Phoenix, AZ, Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On January 5, 2023, the Board of Trustees of InnSuites Hospitality Trust (NYSE Am: IHT), announced a semi-annual dividend of $0.01 per share payable on February 3, 2023, to shareholders of record as of January 20, 2023, extending an uninterrupted continuous 53-year history of annual dividends. InnSuites Hotel operations continue to remain profitable, while the UniGen diversified efficient clean energy investment continues to progress. For more infor
Phoenix, AZ, Dec. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InnSuites Hospitality Trust (NYSE American: IHT) Quarterly and Monthly results, to be released in the coming weeks, continue to bode well for InnSuites. As part of maintaining NYSE American Equity requirements, key IHT Personnel continue to increase their IHT Beneficial Ownership Interest. The Trust President/Chairman/CEO James Wirth has recently purchased an additional 5,000 shares of stock within the Open Trading Window for the Trust. Additionally
Phoenix, AZ, Dec. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InnSuites Hospitality Trust (NYSE American: IHT) sustained its strong rebound in the First Three Quarters of Fiscal 2023 (February 1, 2022, October 31, 2022), with revenues of approximately $5.5 million, up 16% from the prior Fiscal Year First Three Quarters. Total Consolidated Net Income for the First Three Fiscal Quarters increased 87% to approximately $730,000, from the prior year’s First Three Fiscal Quarters of $391,153. The Total Consolidated
Phoenix, AZ, Sept. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InnSuites Hospitality Trust (NYSE American: IHT) maintained its strong rebound in the First Half of Fiscal 2023 (February 1, 2022, to July 31, 2022), with revenues of approximately $3.8 million, up 25% from the prior Fiscal Year First Half. Total Consolidated Fiscal Second Quarter Net Income increased 271% or approximately $450,000, to $283,605. Earnings Per Share based on this First Fiscal Half Consolidated Net Income was $0.03 per share, up $0.05
Phoenix, AZ, July 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InnSuites Hospitality Trust (NYSE American: IHT) continued its strong rebound with 2023 First Fiscal Quarter (February 1, 2022, to April 30, 2022), revenues of approximately $2.136 million, up 53% from the prior Fiscal Year First Quarter. Total Consolidated Fiscal First Quarter Net Income increased 139% to $376,187. Earnings Per Share based on this First Fiscal Quarter Consolidated Net Income were $0.05 per share, up $0.03 from prior year income of
IHT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IHTWant to do more research on Innsuites Hospitality Trust's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Innsuites Hospitality Trust (IHT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Innsuites Hospitality Trust (IHT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Innsuites Hospitality Trust (IHT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch