InnSuites Hospitality Trust Shares of Beneficial Interest (IHT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IHT POWR Grades
- IHT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 80.78% of US stocks.
- IHT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 33 weeks.
- IHT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.61% of US stocks).
IHT Stock Summary
- Innsuites Hospitality Trust's market capitalization of $46,698,138 is ahead of merely 6.98% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,812.54, Innsuites Hospitality Trust is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.96% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IHT is more volatile than 97.9% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Innsuites Hospitality Trust are SON, THS, CELP, HI, and KAR.
- Visit IHT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.innsuitestrust.com.
IHT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, IHT's price/earnings ratio is 160.19% lower, now standing at -22.6.
- IHT's price/sales ratio has moved up 8 over the prior 243 months.
- IHT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 21.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IHT.
IHT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -35.66%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 2439.7%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -627.76%.
The table below shows IHT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IHT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IHT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.6% of graded US stocks.
- IHT's asset turnover comes in at 0.287 -- ranking 70th of 457 Trading stocks.
- WSR, PECO, and WPC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IHT.
The table below shows IHT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IHT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.45||52-week high||$14.77|
|Prev. close||$5.12||52-week low||$1.05|
|Day high||$4.98||Avg. volume||1,830,736|
|50-day MA||$4.36||Dividend yield||0.45%|
|200-day MA||$4.06||Market Cap||39.41M|
InnSuites Hospitality Trust Shares of Beneficial Interest (IHT) Company Bio
InnSuites Hospitality Trust (NYSE American symbol: IHT) first listed on the NYSE in 1971 is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona is an unincorporated Ohio Business. Trust that owns and manages hotels under the InnSuites Hotels name. InnSuitesÂ® Hotels and Suites has owned real estate and hotels and provided hotel services including management, branding, and reservations to hotels under the brand name ÂInnSuitesÂ trademarked and owned by IHT over 40 years by being innovators for guest needs and recognizing hotel membership demands.
Most Popular Stories View All
IHT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IHT Latest Social Stream
View Full IHT Social Stream
Latest IHT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Innsuites Hospitality Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IHT as an investment opportunity.
Phoenix, AZ, June 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On June 23 2021, the Board of Trustees of InnSuites Hospitality Trust (NYSE Am: IHT), announced a semi-annual dividend of $0.01 per share payable on July 30, 2021 to shareholders of record as of July 15, 2021, continuing an uninterrupted 51-year history of annual dividends. InnSuites Hotel operations continue to recover while the UniGen diversified efficient clean energy investment continues to progress.
Phoenix, AZ, June 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InnSuites Hospitality Trust (NYSE American : IHT) reported Fiscal First Quarter profit of $157,161 which is an increase of over $500,000 from the same prior year period of ($352,857). Revenues were approximately $1.4 million for the 2022 Fiscal First Quarter Ended April 30, 2021, remaining relatively flat from revenues of approximately $1.4 million for the same prior year period. Basic earnings per share for the Fiscal First Quarter ended April 30, 2021, increased approximately three cents per share, to ($0.01), compared with ($0.04) for the same Fiscal Quarter ended April 30, 2020. This increase was largely attributable to the solid start the Trusts operations are off to in the current Fiscal Year 2022 (February 1, 2021-January 31, 2022), ...
We're at the midpoint of the week now and we're still going strong with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday.
Innsuites Hospitality Trust (NYSE: IHT) shares dropped -10.87% to end trading Wednesday at $5.25 per share - a net change of $-0.64. Shares traded between $5.85 and $4.80 throughout the day. 1652830 shares of Innsuites Hospitality Trust exchanged hands. Visit Innsuites Hospitality Trusts profile for more information. About The New York Stock Exchange The New York Stock Exchange is the worlds largest stock exchange by market value at over $26 trillion. It is also the leader for initial public offerings, with $82 billion raised in 2020, including six of the seven largest technology deals. 63% of SPAC proceeds in 2020 were raised on the NYSE, including the six largest transactions. To get more information on Innsuites Hospitality Trust and to follow the companys latest updates, you can vis...
Phoenix, AZ, May 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InnSuites Hospitality Trust (NYSE American : IHT) reported Fiscal 2021 revenues of approximately $4.203 million for the Fiscal Year Ended January 31, 2021 compared to revenues of approximately $6.568 million for the same prior year period. Basic earnings per share for Fiscal Year ended January 31, 2021 was ($0.31) compared with ($0.21) for the Fiscal Year ended January 31, 2020. This decline was largely attributable to the negative impact of the Covid-19 virus pandemic. Economic conditions improved for the Trust, however, in Q4 compared to Q3 of Fiscal Year 2021. Fiscal 2021 fourth quarter revenues remained approximately flat for the three-month period of November 1, 2020 to January 31, 2021, compared to revenues for Q3 of Fiscal Year 2021.
IHT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IHTWant to do more research on Innsuites Hospitality Trust's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Innsuites Hospitality Trust (IHT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Innsuites Hospitality Trust (IHT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Innsuites Hospitality Trust (IHT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch