InnSuites Hospitality Trust Shares of Beneficial Interest (IHT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IHT Stock Summary
- Innsuites Hospitality Trust's market capitalization of $27,474,724 is ahead of only 5.1% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Innsuites Hospitality Trust is higher than 99.14% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Innsuites Hospitality Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IHT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are USAP, KMT, ATRO, CMT, and PETQ.
- IHT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Innsuites Hospitality Trust's official web site, go to www.innsuitestrust.com.
IHT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, IHT's price/earnings ratio is 160.19% lower, now standing at -22.6.
- IHT's price/sales ratio has moved up 8 over the prior 243 months.
- IHT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 21.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IHT.
IHT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -27.36%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -2.68%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -35.66%.
The table below shows IHT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IHT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IHT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.6% of graded US stocks.
- IHT's asset turnover comes in at 0.336 -- ranking 64th of 442 Trading stocks.
- TPVG, WPC, and VER are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IHT.
The table below shows IHT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IHT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.34||52-week high||$14.77|
|Prev. close||$2.42||52-week low||$2.15|
|Day high||$2.45||Avg. volume||27,369|
|50-day MA||$2.81||Dividend yield||0.83%|
|200-day MA||$3.28||Market Cap||21.15M|
InnSuites Hospitality Trust Shares of Beneficial Interest (IHT) Company Bio
InnSuites Hospitality Trust (NYSE American symbol: IHT) first listed on the NYSE in 1971 is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona is an unincorporated Ohio Business. Trust that owns and manages hotels under the InnSuites Hotels name. InnSuitesÂ® Hotels and Suites has owned real estate and hotels and provided hotel services including management, branding, and reservations to hotels under the brand name ÂInnSuitesÂ trademarked and owned by IHT over 40 years by being innovators for guest needs and recognizing hotel membership demands.
Most Popular Stories View All
IHT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IHT Latest Social Stream
View Full IHT Social Stream
Latest IHT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Innsuites Hospitality Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IHT as an investment opportunity.
Phoenix, AZ, Feb. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InnSuites Hospitality Trust (NYSE American: IHT) hotel operations continue to perform substantially better Fiscal Year to Date for the first eleven months of Fiscal Year 2022, and is closing the year strong. Consolidated Net Income for the first three Fiscal Quarters was approximately $390,000, which is an increase in excess of $2.7 million compared to the first three quarters of Fiscal Year 2021. Earnings Per Share for the first three Fiscal Quarte
Phoenix, AZ, Jan. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InnSuites Hospitality Trust (NYSE American: IHT) On January 4, 2022, the Board of Trustees of IHT announced a semi-annual dividend of $0.01 per share payable on January 31, 2022 to shareholders of record as of January 18, 2022, continuing an uninterrupted 52-year history of annual dividends. InnSuites Hotel operations continue to recover while the UniGen diversified efficient clean energy investment continues to progress. For more information, visit
Phoenix, AZ, Dec. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InnSuites Hospitality Trust (NYSE American: IHT) hotel operations continue to perform substantially better Year to Date for the three quarters of Fiscal Year 2022, with Consolidated Net Income of approximately $390,000, which is an increase in excess of $2.7 million compared to the first three quarters of Fiscal Year 2021. Earnings Per Share based on this Consolidated Net Income amount were $0.04, up from prior year loss of ($0.26). Additionally, Th
InnSuites Hospitality Trust (NYSEAMERICAN:IHT) saw a significant decline in short interest in November. As of November 30th, there was short interest totalling 25,800 shares, a decline of 30.8% from the November 15th total of 37,300 shares. Currently, 0.9% of the shares of the company are sold short. Based on an average daily volume of 201,700 
44,399 Shares in InnSuites Hospitality Trust (NYSEAMERICAN:IHT) Acquired by Versant Capital Management Inc
Versant Capital Management Inc bought a new position in InnSuites Hospitality Trust (NYSEAMERICAN:IHT) during the third quarter, Holdings Channel.com reports. The fund bought 44,399 shares of the companys stock, valued at approximately $184,000. Several other hedge funds and other institutional investors have also added to or reduced their stakes in IHT. Citadel Advisors LLC acquired 
IHT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IHTWant to do more research on Innsuites Hospitality Trust's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Innsuites Hospitality Trust (IHT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Innsuites Hospitality Trust (IHT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Innsuites Hospitality Trust (IHT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch