Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc. (IIPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IIPR POWR Grades
- IIPR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- IIPR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- IIPR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.27% of US stocks).
IIPR Stock Summary
- IIPR's price/sales ratio is 26.32; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.11% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 136.73%, Innovative Industrial Properties Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.44% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Innovative Industrial Properties Inc comes in at 74.98%, a number that bests 88.66% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Innovative Industrial Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ESTE, CTRE, JBGS, TRNO, and VVNT.
- IIPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Innovative Industrial Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.innovativeindustrialproperties.com.
IIPR Valuation Summary
- IIPR's price/earnings ratio is 63.1; this is 68.04% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 58 months, IIPR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 75.3.
- IIPR's price/sales ratio has moved down 233.5 over the prior 58 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IIPR.
IIPR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 150.42%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 455.16%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 455.16%.
The table below shows IIPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IIPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IIPR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.74% of graded US stocks.
- IIPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.091 -- ranking 43rd of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- PDM, NEN, and TPHS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IIPR.
The table below shows IIPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IIPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IIPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$124.12||52-week high||$288.02|
|Prev. close||$128.99||52-week low||$121.03|
|Day high||$128.38||Avg. volume||297,438|
|50-day MA||$166.69||Dividend yield||5.43%|
|200-day MA||$215.67||Market Cap||3.47B|
Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc. (IIPR) Company Bio
Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc. owns and leases specialized industrial real estate assets. The Company focuses on the acquisition, disposition, construction, development, and management of industrial facilities leased to tenants in the regulated medical-use cannabis industry. Innovative Industrial Properties conducts its business in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
IIPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IIPR Latest Social Stream
View Full IIPR Social Stream
Latest IIPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Innovative Industrial Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IIPR as an investment opportunity.
Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc. (IIPR) CEO Paul Smithers on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc. (IIPR) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022 01:00 PM ET Company Participants Brian Wolfe - Vice President, General Counsel & Company Secretary Alan Gold - Executive Chairman Paul Smithers - President & Chief Executive Officer Ben Regin - Vice President of Investments Catherine Hastings...
Innovative Industrial Properties stock is up more than 3% on Thursday near the market close following the cannabis company's release of its Q4 results on Wednesday after the close.
Innovative Industrial Properties (IIPR) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0.54% and 2.57%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SAN DIEGO, February 23, 2022--Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc. (IIP), the first and only real estate company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: IIPR) focused on the regulated U.S. cannabis industry, announced today results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021.
Should the economy take a turn for the worst due to any number of reasons, sin stocks have demonstrated cynical resilience.
IIPR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IIPRWant to do more research on Innovative Industrial Properties Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Innovative Industrial Properties Inc (IIPR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Innovative Industrial Properties Inc (IIPR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Innovative Industrial Properties Inc (IIPR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch