Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc. (IIPR): Price and Financial Metrics
IIPR Stock Summary
- IIPR's price/sales ratio is 30.86; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.77% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, IIPR has reported earnings growth of 320.24%, putting it ahead of 96.11% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that IIPR's revenue has grown 158.65% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.08% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IIPR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VBTX, VAC, BOOM, IPI, and YGYI.
- IIPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Innovative Industrial Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.innovativeindustrialproperties.com.
IIPR Stock Price Chart More Charts
IIPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.97||52-week high||$139.53|
|Prev. close||$80.76||52-week low||$58.01|
|Day high||$85.17||Avg. volume||590,753|
|50-day MA||$77.86||Dividend yield||4.95%|
|200-day MA||$91.01||Market Cap||1.07B|
Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc. (IIPR) Company Bio
Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc. owns and leases specialized industrial real estate assets. The Company focuses on the acquisition, disposition, construction, development, and management of industrial facilities leased to tenants in the regulated medical-use cannabis industry. Innovative Industrial Properties conducts its business in the United States.