Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc. (IIPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IIPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.46||52-week high||$137.33|
|Prev. close||$66.89||52-week low||$63.36|
|Day high||$67.69||Avg. volume||343,695|
|50-day MA||$71.28||Dividend yield||10.76%|
|200-day MA||$91.55||Market Cap||1.89B|
IIPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IIPR POWR Grades
- IIPR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 82.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IIPR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- IIPR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 20.75% of US stocks).
IIPR Stock Summary
- INNOVATIVE INDUSTRIAL PROPERTIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 15.64% of US listed stocks.
- IIPR's price/sales ratio is 6.61; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 84% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.23 for INNOVATIVE INDUSTRIAL PROPERTIES INC; that's greater than it is for merely 15.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INNOVATIVE INDUSTRIAL PROPERTIES INC are HIVE, NE, SHIP, PSTL, and COOK.
- Visit IIPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.innovativeindustrialproperties.com.
IIPR Valuation Summary
- IIPR's price/sales ratio is 6.9; this is 527.27% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 78 months, IIPR's price/sales ratio has gone down 263.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IIPR.
IIPR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 329.28%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 583.92%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 455.16%.
The table below shows IIPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IIPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IIPR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.74% of graded US stocks.
- IIPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.091 -- ranking 43rd of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- PDM, NEN, and TPHS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IIPR.
The table below shows IIPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc. (IIPR) Company Bio
Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc. owns and leases specialized industrial real estate assets. The Company focuses on the acquisition, disposition, construction, development, and management of industrial facilities leased to tenants in the regulated medical-use cannabis industry. Innovative Industrial Properties conducts its business in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
IIPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IIPR Latest Social Stream
View Full IIPR Social Stream
Latest IIPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INNOVATIVE INDUSTRIAL PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IIPR as an investment opportunity.
All You Need to Know About Innovative Industrial Properties (IIPR) Rating Upgrade to Buy
Innovative Industrial Properties (IIPR) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Wall Street Analysts Predict an 87.36% Upside in Innovative Industrial Properties (IIPR): Here's What You Should Know
The mean of analysts' price targets for Innovative Industrial Properties (IIPR) points to an 87.4% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
10 Dividend Stocks with 10%+ Yield
In this article, we discuss 10 dividend stocks with over 10% yield. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance over the years, and go directly to read 5 Dividend Stocks with 10%+ Yield. Dividend investing is gaining popularity on the back of increasing market volatility and investors’ hunger for regular […]
Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc. (IIPR) is Attracting Investor Attention: Here is What You Should Know
Innovative Industrial Properties (IIPR) has received quite a bit of attention from Zacks.com users lately. Therefore, it is wise to be aware of the facts that can impact the stock's prospects.
7 Sin Stocks to Spice Up Your Returns in a Gloomy World
With a softening market possibly suggesting tough times ahead, these sin stocks to buy might rise on underlying cynicism.
IIPR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IIPRWant to do more research on Innovative Industrial Properties Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Innovative Industrial Properties Inc (IIPR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Innovative Industrial Properties Inc (IIPR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Innovative Industrial Properties Inc (IIPR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...