Imax Corporation (IMAX): Price and Financial Metrics
IMAX Stock Summary
- IMAX's current price/earnings ratio is 43.75, which is higher than 83.35% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For IMAX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 15.99% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Imax Corp comes in at -2.72%, a number that bests 25.55% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IMAX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VRML, CBPO, ANGI, ROYL, and GVP.
- IMAX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Imax Corp's official web site, go to www.imax.com.
IMAX Stock Price Chart More Charts
IMAX Price/Volume Stats
Imax Corporation (IMAX) Company Bio
IMAX Corporation operates as an entertainment technology company specializing in motion picture technologies and presentations worldwide. The company operates in seven segments: IMAX Systems, Theater System Maintenance, Joint Revenue Sharing Arrangements, Film Production and IMAX Digital Re-Mastering, Film Distribution, Film Post-Production, and Other. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Mississauga, Canada.