INDUS Realty Trust Inc. (INDT): Price and Financial Metrics
INDT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.80||52-week high||$66.96|
|Prev. close||$66.81||52-week low||$48.33|
|Day high||$66.93||Avg. volume||118,169|
|50-day MA||$66.49||Dividend yield||1.08%|
|200-day MA||$61.89||Market Cap||681.23M|
INDT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INDT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where INDT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INDT is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 97 days.
- INDT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
INDT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 10,634.57, INDUS REALTY TRUST INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.96% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for INDUS REALTY TRUST INC is higher than 88.74% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- INDT's price/sales ratio is 13.28; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.96% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INDT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CATO, LEV, RMNI, OWL, and SITM.
- Visit INDT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.griffinindustrial.com.
INDT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, INDT's EV/EBIT ratio is 640.4% higher, now standing at 185.1.
- INDT's price/sales ratio has moved up 11.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INDT.
INDT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INDT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.78% of graded US stocks.
- INDT's asset turnover comes in at 0.128 -- ranking 34th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- RDFN, VAC, and FRPH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INDT.
The table below shows INDT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INDT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of INDT, see our INDT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$73.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.4 (Strong Buy)|
INDUS Realty Trust Inc. (INDT) Company Bio
Indus Realty Trust, Inc. engages in developing, managing and leasing industrial/warehouse properties. The company was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
INDT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INDT Latest Social Stream
View Full INDT Social Stream
Latest INDT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INDUS REALTY TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INDT as an investment opportunity.
INDUS Stockholders Approve Merger at Special Meeting
NEW YORK, May 17, 2023--INDUS Realty Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq: INDT) ("INDUS" or the "Company"), a U.S. based industrial/logistics REIT, announced that at a special meeting of stockholders held on May 17, 2023, stockholders voted to approve the previously announced proposed merger, whereby affiliates of Centerbridge Partners, L.P. and GIC will acquire all outstanding shares of INDUS’ common stock (the "Merger").
INDUS Announces First Quarter 2023 Results
NEW YORK, May 03, 2023--INDUS Realty Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq: INDT) ("INDUS" or the "Company"), a U.S. based industrial/logistics REIT, reported financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023:
INDUS Recognized With Green Lease Leader Gold and Great Employers in Connecticut Awards
NEW YORK, April 13, 2023--INDUS Realty Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq: INDT) ("INDUS" or the "Company") a U.S.-based industrial/logistics REIT, announced that the Company achieved Gold recognition as a 2023 Green Lease Leader and received the "Great Employers in Connecticut" award from the Best Companies Group.
INDUS Files Preliminary Proxy Statement
NEW YORK, March 31, 2023--INDUS Realty Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq: INDT) ("INDUS" or the "Company"), a U.S. based industrial/logistics REIT, announced that it has filed its preliminary proxy statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with the previously announced definitive merger agreement under which affiliates of Centerbridge Partners, L.P. ("Centerbridge"), a global private investment firm with deep experience in real estate, and GIC, a global institutional investor, h
INDUS Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
NEW YORK, March 15, 2023--INDUS Realty Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq: INDT) ("INDUS" or the "Company") a U.S.-based industrial/logistics REIT, announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.18 per share for the first quarter of 2023. The dividend will be payable on April 14, 2023 to stockholders of record on March 31, 2023.
INDT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...