Informatica Inc. (INFA): Price and Financial Metrics
INFA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.73||52-week high||$23.87|
|Prev. close||$17.77||52-week low||$13.29|
|Day high||$18.22||Avg. volume||520,842|
|50-day MA||$15.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.77||Market Cap||5.04B|
INFA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INFA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where INFA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.86% of US stocks.
- INFA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- INFA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 38.9% of US stocks).
INFA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, INFORMATICA INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 5.47% of US stocks.
- INFA's went public 1.58 years ago, making it older than merely 2.3% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, INFA has reported earnings growth of -153.36%, putting it ahead of merely 10.42% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INFA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVT, VERI, TBLA, NPCE, and NTCT.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to INFA's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001868778.
INFA Valuation Summary
- INFA's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 23.08% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- INFA's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.6 over the prior 19 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INFA.
Informatica Inc. (INFA) Company Bio
Informatica, Inc. (California) engages in the development of intelligent data management cloud platform. Its software connects, manages, and unifies data across any multi-cloud hybrid system. The company was founded on June 4, 2021 and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
INFA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INFA Latest Social Stream
View Full INFA Social Stream
Latest INFA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INFORMATICA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INFA as an investment opportunity.
Informatica to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 15, 2023--Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an enterprise cloud data management leader, announced that management is scheduled to present at the following investor conferences:
Informatica Announces Expanded Industry Focus and Zero Cost Data Pipelines and Transformations with AWS
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 10, 2023--Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an enterprise cloud data management leader, built upon their years-long relationship with Amazon Web Services (AWS) with a new announcement designed to augment product integrations across data, analytics, and artificial intelligence (AI), bolster go-to-market efforts and innovative vertical solutions, and accelerate cloud transformation efforts for its customers. The developments were unveiled at Informatica World 2023, the company’s
Informatica Deepens Partnership with Google Cloud, Announces Availability of SaaS Master Data Management Natively on Google Cloud to Deliver Trusted Data
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 10, 2023--Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an enterprise cloud data management leader, further strengthened ties with Google Cloud and put more power in the hands of customers with two new developments: the launch of Informatica’s Intelligent Master Data Management Software-as-a-Service (Intelligent MDM) natively on Google Cloud and Informatica’s comprehensive Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC) on Google Cloud in Europe. The announcements were made at Informatica World 2
Informatica enhances partnership with ZS to provide powerful data integration for life sciences
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 10, 2023--Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an enterprise cloud data management leader, announced an expanded partnership with ZS, a global management consulting and technology firm, to embed Informatica’s end-to-end Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC) with ZS’s cloud-native ZAIDYN platform built specifically for life sciences. The announcement was made at Informatica World 2023 in Las Vegas, the company’s annual cloud data management conference.
Informatica Announces New Capabilities for its Intelligent Data Management Cloud to Power the Modern Data Architecture
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 10, 2023--Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an enterprise cloud data management leader, announced significant innovations to its industry-leading AI Powered Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC) at Informatica World 2023, its annual customer conference currently underway in Las Vegas. The enhancements across data engineering, MDM applications, and data governance will help enterprises further reduce costs, maximize resources, improve productivity, and accelerate time to valu
INFA Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...