Informatica Inc. (INFA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INFA POWR Grades
- INFA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 77.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INFA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- INFA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
INFA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, INFORMATICA INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.24% of US stocks.
- INFA's went public 1.25 years ago, making it older than just 1.08% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, INFA has reported earnings growth of -269.45%, putting it ahead of only 5.9% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INFORMATICA INC are FORG, AVDX, APP, SPIR, and TMDX.
- To check out INFORMATICA INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001868778.
INFA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, INFA's price/earnings ratio is 261.48% lower, now standing at -41.5.
- Over the past 15 months, INFA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 480.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INFA.
INFA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INFA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.69||52-week high||$30.50|
|Prev. close||$18.08||52-week low||$14.96|
|Day high||$17.85||Avg. volume||315,512|
|50-day MA||$16.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.47||Market Cap||5.01B|
Informatica Inc. (INFA) Company Bio
Informatica, Inc. (California) engages in the development of intelligent data management cloud platform. Its software connects, manages, and unifies data across any multi-cloud hybrid system. The company was founded on June 4, 2021 and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
INFA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INFA Latest Social Stream
View Full INFA Social Stream
Latest INFA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INFORMATICA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INFA as an investment opportunity.
Informatica Earns "An Outstanding Customer Service Experience" by J.D. Power for Second Consecutive Year in Certified Assisted Technical Support Program
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., January 19, 2023--Informatica (NYSE: INFA), the first enterprise cloud data management leader to earn certification under the J.D. Power Certified Technology Service & Support ProgramSM, announced that the company has recently earned the Certified Assisted Technical Support distinction. This distinction recognizes Informatica for delivering "An Outstanding Customer Service Experience" to North American customers.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., January 17, 2023--Informatica (NYSE: INFA), the enterprise cloud data management leader, unveiled the recipients of its inaugural Partner Awards program. The awards highlight a diverse cohort of Informatica’s 400-plus partner ecosystem and acknowledge their unique efforts to empower enterprises on their data management, cloud modernization, and digital transformation journeys in 2022.
Little more than a year after it returned to Wall Street, Informatica Inc. is laying off 450 employees and replacing its chief financial officer.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., January 10, 2023--Informatica® (NYSE: INFA), an enterprise cloud data management leader, today announced the appointment of Michael McLaughlin, a seasoned finance leader and most recently Chief Financial Officer of FICO, as Informatica’s Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer effective January 16, 2023. McLaughlin succeeds Eric Brown, who has notified the Informatica Board of Directors of his intention to step down to pursue other opportunities. Brown’s depart
How far off is Informatica Inc. ( NYSE:INFA ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll...
INFA Price Returns