Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (INN): Price and Financial Metrics
INN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Summit Hotel Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 10.52% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Summit Hotel Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 88.6% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Summit Hotel Properties Inc's share price is greater than that of only 3.64% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESBA, DRH, UE, STAY, and CMRE.
- INN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Summit Hotel Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.shpreit.com.
INN Stock Price Chart More Charts
INN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.36||52-week high||$12.63|
|Prev. close||$11.49||52-week low||$10.67|
|Day high||$11.55||Avg. volume||696,738|
|50-day MA||$11.90||Dividend yield||6.27%|
|200-day MA||$11.75||Market Cap||1.19B|
Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (INN) Company Bio
Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. engages in acquiring, owning, renovating, repositioning, and asset-managing and selling premium-branded limited-service and select-service hotels in the upscale and midscale without food and beverage segments of the United States lodging industry. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.