Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (INN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INN POWR Grades
- INN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 38.05% of US stocks.
- INN's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- INN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
INN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Summit Hotel Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, INN has reported earnings growth of -218.31%, putting it ahead of only 9.51% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Summit Hotel Properties Inc comes in at -64.55%, a number that bests merely 4.22% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Summit Hotel Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ASC, PEB, CLDT, XHR, and LPG.
- INN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Summit Hotel Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.shpreit.com.
INN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, INN's price/sales ratio is 205.88% higher, now standing at 5.2.
- INN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 8.8 over the prior 127 months.
- Over the past 127 months, INN's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INN.
INN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 14.63%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.44%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 5.06%.
The table below shows INN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.29||52-week high||$11.32|
|Prev. close||$9.15||52-week low||$4.72|
|Day high||$9.35||Avg. volume||956,376|
|50-day MA||$9.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.13||Market Cap||985.86M|
Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (INN) Company Bio
Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. engages in acquiring, owning, renovating, repositioning, and asset-managing and selling premium-branded limited-service and select-service hotels in the upscale and midscale without food and beverage segments of the United States lodging industry. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
INN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INN Latest Social Stream
View Full INN Social Stream
Latest INN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Summit Hotel Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INN as an investment opportunity.
Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (NYSE: INN) (the "Company") today announced that it has completed the previously announced acquisition of the 110-guestroom Residence Inn by Marriott Steamboat Springs for $33.0 million through its joint venture with GIC. The Company funded its 51% interest in the joint venture acquisition using approximately $17 million of cash on-hand. Additionally, the Company still has nearly $425 million of total liquidity and over $150 million of current investment capacity pe
Summit Hotel Properties found using ticker (INN) have now 6 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 12.5 and 11 and has a mean target at 11.83. With the stocks previous close at 9.32 this indicates there is a potential upside of 26.9%. There is a 50 day moving average of 9.77 and the 200 moving average now moves to 9.73. The company has a market cap of $990m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="INN" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Summit Hotel Properties is a publicly traded real estate investment trust focused on owning premium-branded hotels with efficient operating models primarily in the Upscale segment of...
AUSTIN, Texas, June 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (NYSE: INN) (the "Company") today announced that it will report financial results for the second quarter of 2021 on Tuesday, August 3, 2021, after the market
Summit Hotel Properties Announces Pending Acquisition of Residence Inn by Marriott Steamboat Springs
Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (NYSE: INN) (the "Company") today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the 110-guestroom Residence Inn by Marriott Steamboat Springs for $33.0 million through its joint venture with GIC. Opened in December 2020, the newly built Residence Inn by Marriott Steamboat Springs is ideally located in close proximity to the base of Mount Werner and Gondola Square, biking and hiking trails, downtown Steamboat Springs, restaurants, shopping, and
There are a number of real estate investment trusts (REITs) that specialize in hotels and motels, and it’s reasonable to expect they’ll all see some positivity return to their portfolios and reports this year. For our purposes in this piece, let’s look at two that have what look like similar portfolios but have had quite different experiences after COVID-19 suddenly shut down business and leisure travel, which colors their prospects going forward.
INN Price Returns
Continue Researching INNWant to see what other sources are saying about Summit Hotel Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Summit Hotel Properties Inc (INN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Summit Hotel Properties Inc (INN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Summit Hotel Properties Inc (INN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch