Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (INN): Price and Financial Metrics
INN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Summit Hotel Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 10.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, INN is more volatile than just 4.4% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for INN comes in at 17.33% -- higher than that of 88.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESBA, DRH, UE, STAY, and CMRE.
- Visit INN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.shpreit.com.
INN Stock Price Chart More Charts
INN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.11||52-week high||$12.63|
|Prev. close||$12.16||52-week low||$10.49|
|Day high||$12.23||Avg. volume||924,933|
|50-day MA||$12.07||Dividend yield||5.92%|
|200-day MA||$11.76||Market Cap||1.27B|
Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (INN) Company Bio
Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. engages in acquiring, owning, renovating, repositioning, and asset-managing and selling premium-branded limited-service and select-service hotels in the upscale and midscale without food and beverage segments of the United States lodging industry. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.