Inspired Entertainment, Inc. (INSE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INSE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where INSE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.67% of US stocks.
- INSE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- INSE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 16.58% of US stocks).
INSE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for INSE is -1.29 -- better than just 3.72% of US stocks.
- INSE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.58% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, INSE is more volatile than 81% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Inspired Entertainment Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ACHC, CLB, CLW, PRTH, and KALU.
- Visit INSE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.inseinc.com.
INSE Valuation Summary
- INSE's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 71.7% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 82 months, INSE's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- INSE's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 82 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INSE.
INSE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INSE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.66% of graded US stocks.
- INSE's asset turnover comes in at 0.637 -- ranking 241st of 556 Business Services stocks.
- STAF, PIXY, and SNPS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INSE.
The table below shows INSE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INSE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INSE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.55||52-week high||$13.12|
|Prev. close||$11.15||52-week low||$2.81|
|Day high||$11.83||Avg. volume||175,085|
|50-day MA||$11.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.57||Market Cap||270.03M|
Inspired Entertainment, Inc. (INSE) Company Bio
Inspired Entertainment, Inc., a games technology company, focuses on the development and sale of software systems and digital terminals worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Service Based Gaming (SBG) and Virtual Sports. The SBG segment designs, develops, markets, and distributes a portfolio of products and services through its digital network architecture to betting offices, casinos, gaming hall and bingo operators, and lotteries, as well as government affiliated and licensed operators. The Virtual Sports segment offers gaming software and content to regulated betting operators, lotteries, casinos, online operators, and other gaming and lottery operators. The company is based in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
INSE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INSE Latest Social Stream
View Full INSE Social Stream
Latest INSE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Inspired Entertainment Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INSE as an investment opportunity.
Fintech company OKTO has entered into a partnership with Inspired Entertainment to expand the network of gaming machines in the UK leisure sector that accept the OKTO app for mobile cashless payments. Responding to increasing demand for a cashless ecosystem, the fintech provider will offer its fully licensed OKTO.WALLET electronic money payment platform on 
All constraints on betting shops, pubs and holiday parks in England lifted on July 19
Every investor in Inspired Entertainment, Inc. ( NASDAQ:INSE ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
Inspired Entertainment, Inc. ("Inspired") (NASDAQ: INSE) today announced that it will report financial results for the three months ended June 30, 2021 on Thursday, August 12, 2021, before the market opens. Inspired management will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast at 8:00 a.m. ET / 1:00 p.m. in the UK the same day to discuss the Company's results and general business trends.
Inspired Entertainment, Inc. ("Inspired") (NASDAQ: INSE) today announced that the Company has successfully achieved ISO 27001 certification, the world's most prestigious information security management system ("ISMS") certification, demonstrating the Company's commitment to the highest level of internal compliance and security.
INSE Price Returns
Continue Researching INSEWant to see what other sources are saying about Inspired Entertainment Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Inspired Entertainment Inc (INSE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Inspired Entertainment Inc (INSE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Inspired Entertainment Inc (INSE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch