Inspired Entertainment, Inc. (INSE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INSE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where INSE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.66% of US stocks.
- INSE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- INSE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
INSE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for INSE is -1.77 -- better than merely 3.5% of US stocks.
- INSE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.66% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Inspired Entertainment Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,005.56%; that's higher than 97.71% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Inspired Entertainment Inc are WWE, STKS, QRHC, GDEN, and KOP.
- INSE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Inspired Entertainment Inc's official web site, go to www.inseinc.com.
INSE Valuation Summary
- INSE's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 71.7% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 82 months, INSE's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- INSE's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 82 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INSE.
INSE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -121.86%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -26.31%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1277.47%.
The table below shows INSE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INSE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INSE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.67% of graded US stocks.
- INSE's asset turnover comes in at 0.637 -- ranking 252nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- STAF, PIXY, and SNPS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INSE.
The table below shows INSE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INSE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INSE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.09||52-week high||$15.81|
|Prev. close||$9.46||52-week low||$8.27|
|Day high||$9.56||Avg. volume||206,123|
|50-day MA||$10.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.25||Market Cap||244.44M|
Inspired Entertainment, Inc. (INSE) Company Bio
Inspired Entertainment, Inc., a games technology company, focuses on the development and sale of software systems and digital terminals worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Service Based Gaming (SBG) and Virtual Sports. The SBG segment designs, develops, markets, and distributes a portfolio of products and services through its digital network architecture to betting offices, casinos, gaming hall and bingo operators, and lotteries, as well as government affiliated and licensed operators. The Virtual Sports segment offers gaming software and content to regulated betting operators, lotteries, casinos, online operators, and other gaming and lottery operators. The company is based in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
INSE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INSE Latest Social Stream
View Full INSE Social Stream
Latest INSE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Inspired Entertainment Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INSE as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will discuss 10 stocks to buy now according to Steve Pei’s Gratia Capital. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Pei’s history, investment philosophy performance, you can go directly to 5 Stocks to Buy Now According to Steve Pei’s Gratia Capital. Steven Pei is the founder and Chief Investment […]
Inspired Entertainment, Inc. ("Inspired") (NASDAQ: INSE), a leading B2B provider of gaming content, systems and solutions, announced today that its popular online gaming content has gone live in Michigan with GAN Limited (the "Company" or "GAN") (NASDAQ: GAN), a leading full-service internet gaming software-as-a-service provider to the real money internet gaming, online sports betting, and simulated gaming industries. GAN is the latest content aggregation platform to deploy Inspired's unique onl
New York, NY, based Investment company Potomac Capital Management, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Net 1 UEPS Technologies Inc, Inspired Entertainment Inc, TravelCenters Of America Inc, Bluegreen Vacations Holding Corp, KVH Industries Inc, sells Extreme Networks Inc, Unisys Corp, Global Ship Lease Inc, FalconStor Software Inc, Direxion Dialy Small Cap Bull 3X Shares during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Potomac Capital Management, Inc..
Saint Louis, MO, based Investment company Eidelman Virant Capital (Current Portfolio) buys Chewy Inc, Kirby Corp, Huntsman Corp, Peloton Interactive Inc, SSGA SPDR S&P 500 Fossil Fuel Free ETF, sells Dover Motorsports Inc, Compass Minerals International Inc, Box Inc, Diamondback Energy Inc, Caterpillar Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Eidelman Virant Capital.
Inspired Entertainment (Financing) PLC -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Inspired Entertainment, Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Inspired Entertainment, Inc.Global Credit Research - 19 Jan 2022London, 19 January 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Inspired Entertainment, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 13 January 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology (ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to a...
INSE Price Returns
Continue Researching INSEWant to see what other sources are saying about Inspired Entertainment Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Inspired Entertainment Inc (INSE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Inspired Entertainment Inc (INSE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Inspired Entertainment Inc (INSE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch