Inspired Entertainment, Inc. (INSE): Price and Financial Metrics
INSE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.1, Inspired Entertainment Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 1.58% of US stocks.
- INSE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.92% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, INSE has reported earnings growth of -5,104.27%, putting it ahead of only 0.42% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Inspired Entertainment Inc are AC, PFMT, SBLK, QTS, and ARCO.
- Visit INSE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.inseinc.com.
INSE Stock Price Chart More Charts
INSE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.89||52-week high||$9.70|
|Prev. close||$5.75||52-week low||$5.51|
|Day high||$5.89||Avg. volume||11,812|
|50-day MA||$6.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.31||Market Cap||134.40M|
Inspired Entertainment, Inc. (INSE) Company Bio
Inspired Entertainment, Inc., a games technology company, focuses on the development and sale of software systems and digital terminals worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Service Based Gaming (SBG) and Virtual Sports. The SBG segment designs, develops, markets, and distributes a portfolio of products and services through its digital network architecture to betting offices, casinos, gaming hall and bingo operators, and lotteries, as well as government affiliated and licensed operators. The Virtual Sports segment offers gaming software and content to regulated betting operators, lotteries, casinos, online operators, and other gaming and lottery operators. The company is based in London, the United Kingdom.
INSE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for INSE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Inspired Entertainment Inc ranked in the 93st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Inspired Entertainment Inc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is -0.69; that's higher than merely 23.04% of US stocks in the Technology sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Inspired Entertainment Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|