The Intergroup Corporation (INTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INTG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for INTG is -0.62 -- better than merely 4.49% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Intergroup Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- INTG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.64% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INTG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TK, ILPT, ATCO, NNN, and SVC.
- Visit INTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intgla.com.
INTG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, INTG's price/earnings ratio is 39.69% higher, now standing at 27.1.
- Over the past 243 months, INTG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 33.4.
- Over the past 243 months, INTG's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INTG.
INTG Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 83.18%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 15.85%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -64.81%.
The table below shows INTG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.50||52-week high||$61.61|
|Prev. close||$47.60||52-week low||$32.49|
|Day high||$47.50||Avg. volume||1,907|
|50-day MA||$49.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.32||Market Cap||106.50M|
Most Popular Stories View All
INTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INTG Latest Social Stream
View Full INTG Social Stream
Latest INTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intergroup Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INTG as an investment opportunity.
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But in our experience...
Los Angeles, California, Dec. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The InterGroup Corporation (NASDAQ: INTG) today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the Company to purchase up to an additional 125,000 shares of the Company’s common stock under its existing stock repurchase program, reflecting the Board’s confidence in management and the Company’s business, as well as belief that the Company’s shares are undervalued. That action increased the total remaining number of shares authorized
Every investor in The InterGroup Corporation ( NASDAQ:INTG ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
InterGroup's (NASDAQ:INTG) investors will be pleased with their favorable 78% return over the last five years
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. But more than...
INTG Price Returns