Inuvo, Inc. (INUV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INUV POWR Grades
- INUV scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 82.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INUV is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 140 days.
- INUV ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
INUV Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $57,980,688, Inuvo Inc has a greater market value than only 10.04% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Inuvo Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Inuvo Inc is higher than it is for about merely 6.43% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Inuvo Inc are EVI, FHI, HYW, BARK, and JRSH.
- Visit INUV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.inuvo.com.
INUV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, INUV's price/sales ratio is 35.71% higher, now standing at 1.9.
- INUV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 72.6 over the prior 203 months.
- INUV's price/earnings ratio has moved down 123.8 over the prior 203 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INUV.
INUV Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -65.42%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 86.75%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -332.35%.
The table below shows INUV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INUV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INUV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.73% of graded US stocks.
- INUV's asset turnover comes in at 1.139 -- ranking 98th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- VVI, TYL, and CARS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INUV.
The table below shows INUV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INUV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INUV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.46||52-week high||$1.14|
|Prev. close||$0.45||52-week low||$0.30|
|Day high||$0.47||Avg. volume||484,384|
|50-day MA||$0.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.53||Market Cap||54.77M|
Inuvo, Inc. (INUV) Company Bio
Inuvo, Inc. engages in the provision of artificial intelligence-driven commerce solutions. The firm provides platforms that can identify and message online audiences for any product or service across devices, channels and formats, including video, mobile, connected television, display, social and native. Its products and services include ValidClick, IntentKey and Digital Publishing. The ValidClick service is software for publishers that offer a pay-per-click solution where advertisements are targeted to consumers based on content and behaviors. The IntentKey service is a consumer intent recognition system designed to reach highly targeted mobile and desktop in-market audiences with precision. The Digital Publishing service includes branded web properties with content developed, edited and published by Inuvo. The company was founded in October 1987 and is headquartered in Little Rock, AR.
Most Popular Stories View All
INUV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INUV Latest Social Stream
View Full INUV Social Stream
Latest INUV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Inuvo Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INUV as an investment opportunity.
According to TipRanks.com, Aarde is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 61.7% and a 48.0% success rate. Aarde covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Super League Gaming, AmpliTech Group, and Boxlight. Currently, the analyst consensus on Inuvo is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $1.25. See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> Based on Inuvo's latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $16.84 million and GAAP net loss of $1.83 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $9.21 million and had a GAAP net loss of $2.41 million.
LITTLE ROCK, Ark., Feb. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inuvo, Inc. (NYSE American: INUV), a leading provider of marketing technology, powered by artificial intelligence (AI) that serves brands and agencies, today announced preliminary unaudited revenue for the fourth quarter of 2022 totaling approximately $19.7 million, an increase of approximately 53% year-over-year, as compared to the fourth quarter of 2020, and approximately 17% sequentially as compared to the third quarter of 2021. IntentKey a
Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Inuvo (INUV), ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) and CyberArk Software (CYBR)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Inuvo (INUV – Research Report), ChannelAdvisor (ECOM – Research Report) and CyberArk Software (CYBR – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Inuvo (INUV) According to TipRanks.
LITTLE ROCK, Ark., Jan. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inuvo, Inc. (NYSE American: INUV), a leading provider of marketing technology, powered by artificial intelligence (AI) that serves brands and agencies, today announced that Richard Howe, Chief Executive Officer, and Wallace Ruiz, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the following investor conferences in February 2022. Alliance Global Partners Emerging Growth Technology ConferenceWednesday, February 2nd One-on-one Virtual Meetings with Inve
Good morning, trader!
INUV Price Returns