Inuvo, Inc. (INUV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INUV Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $36,641,140, INUVO INC has a greater market value than only 10.85% of US stocks.
- For INUV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 5.27% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -47.22%, INUVO INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.87% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INUVO INC are BARK, AXR, SKY, BFRI, and WIRE.
- Visit INUV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.inuvo.com.
INUV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, INUV's EV/EBIT ratio is 124.6% lower, now standing at -3.1.
- INUV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 66.6 over the prior 218 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INUV.
INUV Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -79.25%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.2%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -0.69%.
The table below shows INUV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INUV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INUV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.73% of graded US stocks.
- INUV's asset turnover comes in at 1.139 -- ranking 98th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- VVI, TYL, and CARS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INUV.
The table below shows INUV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INUV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INUV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.30||52-week high||$0.65|
|Prev. close||$0.29||52-week low||$0.28|
|Day high||$0.30||Avg. volume||373,375|
|50-day MA||$0.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.44||Market Cap||36.03M|
Inuvo, Inc. (INUV) Company Bio
Inuvo, Inc. engages in the provision of artificial intelligence-driven commerce solutions. The firm provides platforms that can identify and message online audiences for any product or service across devices, channels and formats, including video, mobile, connected television, display, social and native. Its products and services include ValidClick, IntentKey and Digital Publishing. The ValidClick service is software for publishers that offer a pay-per-click solution where advertisements are targeted to consumers based on content and behaviors. The IntentKey service is a consumer intent recognition system designed to reach highly targeted mobile and desktop in-market audiences with precision. The Digital Publishing service includes branded web properties with content developed, edited and published by Inuvo. The company was founded in October 1987 and is headquartered in Little Rock, AR.
Most Popular Stories View All
INUV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INUV Latest Social Stream
View Full INUV Social Stream
Latest INUV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INUVO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INUV as an investment opportunity.
We're starting off the day with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers that traders will want to know about for Tuesday morning!
Inuvo Reports 6th Consecutive Quarter of Year-Over-Year Revenue Growth for the Third Quarter of 2022
Inuvo management to host conference call at 10:00 AM ET on Tuesday, November 15, 2022 Inuvo management to host conference call at 10:00 AM ET on Tuesday, November 15, 2022
Inuvo press release (INUV): Q3 GAAP EPS of -$0.03 misses by $0.01.Revenue of $17.07M (+1.4% Y/Y) misses by $4.98M.On September 30, 2022, Inuvo had $7.7 million in cash, cash…
Inuvo (INUV) is scheduled to announce Q3 earnings results on Tuesday, November 15th, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is -$0.01 and the consensus Revenue Estimate is…
Inuvo to Host Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results Conference Call on Tuesday, November 15th at 10:00 A.M. ET
LITTLE ROCK, Ark., Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inuvo, Inc. (NYSE American: INUV), a leading provider of marketing technology, powered by artificial intelligence (AI) that serves brands and agencies, will host a conference call on Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) to discuss its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 and provide a business update.
INUV Price Returns