Inuvo, Inc. (INUV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INUV POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where INUV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.86% of US stocks.
- INUV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 36 weeks.
- INUV's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 8.12% of US stocks).
INUV Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Inuvo Inc is higher than it is for about just 6.69% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -66.78%, Inuvo Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.47% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Inuvo Inc's share price is greater than that of 92.95% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INUV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EBF, NODK, JBSS, TAYD, and ACU.
- INUV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Inuvo Inc's official web site, go to www.inuvo.com.
INUV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, INUV's price/sales ratio is 35.71% higher, now standing at 1.9.
- INUV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 72.6 over the prior 203 months.
- INUV's price/earnings ratio has moved down 123.8 over the prior 203 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INUV.
INUV Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -146.93%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -82.53%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -332.35%.
The table below shows INUV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INUV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INUV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.21% of graded US stocks.
- INUV's asset turnover comes in at 1.139 -- ranking 93rd of 556 Business Services stocks.
- VVI, CARS, and NCMI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INUV.
The table below shows INUV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INUV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INUV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.70||52-week high||$2.35|
|Prev. close||$0.70||52-week low||$0.31|
|Day high||$0.72||Avg. volume||6,992,279|
|50-day MA||$0.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.89||Market Cap||83.12M|
Most Popular Stories View All
INUV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INUV Latest Social Stream
View Full INUV Social Stream
Latest INUV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Inuvo Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INUV as an investment opportunity.
LITTLE ROCK, Ark., Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inuvo, Inc. (NYSE American: INUV), a leading provider of marketing technology, today announced that Richard Howe, Chief Executive Officer, will present at the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference to be held virtually on September 13-15, 2021. Mr. Howe’s presentation will be available on-demand beginning Monday, September 13th at 7:00 a.m. ET. For more information about the conference and to attend please register here. To
Investing in penny stocks can be an intriguing numbers game.
If you have what it takes to risk your money in speculative ventures, these Robinhood penny stocks might do the trick.
Inuvo Inc. of Little Rock says its second-quarter loss widened to $2.38 million, but sales are up as the company focuses on revenue first.
No summary available.
INUV Price Returns