Identiv, Inc. (INVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INVE POWR Grades
- INVE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 58.5% of US stocks.
- INVE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- INVE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 23.75% of US stocks).
INVE Stock Summary
- For INVE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 15.19% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 65.11%, IDENTIV INC's debt growth rate surpasses 83.75% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, IDENTIV INC is reporting a growth rate of -167.78%; that's higher than just 9.44% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to IDENTIV INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GNSS, BCOV, PRCT, INST, and REFR.
- Visit INVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.identiv.com.
INVE Valuation Summary
- INVE's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 36% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- INVE's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INVE.
INVE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 46.62%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 4.77%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 146.12%.
The table below shows INVE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INVE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INVE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.92% of graded US stocks.
- INVE's asset turnover comes in at 1.113 -- ranking 16th of 83 Computers stocks.
- ANET, NXGN, and CLSK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INVE.
The table below shows INVE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.86||52-week high||$29.00|
|Prev. close||$7.86||52-week low||$7.63|
|Day high||$8.28||Avg. volume||133,826|
|50-day MA||$10.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.92||Market Cap||176.95M|
Identiv, Inc. (INVE) Company Bio
Identiv, Inc. operates as a security technology company that secures data, physical places, and things worldwide. It operates through four segments: Premises, Identity, Credentials, and All Other. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Fremont, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
INVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INVE Latest Social Stream
View Full INVE Social Stream
Latest INVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IDENTIV INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INVE as an investment opportunity.
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
Identiv ( NASDAQ:INVE ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$31.0m (up 6.5% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Gainers: Sunrun (RUN) +22%. Vimeo (VMEO) +20%. Valens Semiconductor (VLN) +18%. Infinera (INFN) +18%.
Record Quarterly Total Revenue at $31.0 Million
Identiv, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:INVE) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 02, 2022 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Steve Humphreys - Chief Executive Officer Justin Scarpulla - Chief…
INVE Price Returns