Identiv, Inc. (INVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INVE POWR Grades
- INVE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INVE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- INVE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
INVE Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for INVE is currently 196.59, higher than 97.92% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Identiv Inc is reporting a growth rate of 140.76%; that's higher than 88.17% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Identiv Inc's share price is greater than that of 85.15% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Identiv Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SREV, MBII, HLIT, ANIP, and STIM.
- INVE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Identiv Inc's official web site, go to www.identiv.com.
INVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.54||52-week high||$17.69|
|Prev. close||$14.25||52-week low||$3.87|
|Day high||$14.64||Avg. volume||194,874|
|50-day MA||$13.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.76||Market Cap||319.63M|
Identiv, Inc. (INVE) Company Bio
Identiv, Inc. operates as a security technology company that secures data, physical places, and things worldwide. It operates through four segments: Premises, Identity, Credentials, and All Other. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Fremont, California.
INVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INVE Latest Social Stream
View Full INVE Social Stream
Latest INVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Identiv Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INVE as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Best Content Production Group/iStock via Getty Images Identiv (INVE) is a microcap growth stock ($300 million market cap) with a solid core business and huge growth pipeline as a leading innovator in Radio-Frequency Identification, "RFID", particularly Near-Field Communication, "NFC". Identiv designs and manufactures millions of low-cost RFID chips...
Identiv, Inc. (INVE) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 6, 2021 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Steve Humphreys - Chief Executive Officer Sandra Wallach - Chief Financial Officer Manfred Mueller - Chief Operating Officer and General Manager Conference Call Participants Jaeson Schmidt - Lake Street Capital Markets Mike Latimore -...
Shares of Identiv (INVE) surged 9.2% in Thursday’s extended trading session after the security technology company reported a smaller-than-expected loss in the first quarter. Moreover, sales surged 22% year-over-year, driven by a rise in RFID revenue (up 59%). Identiv incurred a loss of $0.09 per share in 1Q, compared to the $0.10 loss per share estimated by analysts. A loss of $0.13 per share was reported in the same quarter last year. Revenue generated in the quarter was $22.2 million, which came in ahead of analysts’ expectations of $21.91 million. Revenues in the Identity segment jumped 38% on a year-over-year basis to $13.
Identiv, Inc. (INVE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.00% and 1.15%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Total Revenue Increases 22% Year-Over-Year, Driven by 59% Growth in RFIDFREMONT, Calif., May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Identiv, Inc. (NASDAQ: INVE), a global leader in digital security and identification, reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021, demonstrating the increasingly broad adoption of RFID and expansion within the federal government. First Quarter and Subsequent Financial and Operational Highlights Total revenue grew 22% year-over-year to $22.2 million with RFID revenue up 59% year-over-yearShipped more than 40 million RFID units, a 53% increase year-over-year, and grew federal sales approximately 30% over comparable prior year periodExited the first quarter of 2021 with backlog for Q2 2021 of $10.0 million; as of April 30, 2021, backlog for Q2 ...
INVE Price Returns