Identiv, Inc. (INVE): Price and Financial Metrics
INVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.12||52-week high||$9.66|
|Prev. close||$7.07||52-week low||$4.72|
|Day high||$7.24||Avg. volume||100,838|
|50-day MA||$7.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.27||Market Cap||165.00M|
INVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INVE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where INVE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.23% of US stocks.
- INVE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- INVE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
INVE Stock Summary
- IDENTIV INC's market capitalization of $123,287,547 is ahead of only 24.8% of US-listed equities.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.45 for IDENTIV INC; that's greater than it is for just 23.32% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 280.13%, IDENTIV INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.33% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INVE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RCEL, FARO, CARG, FLUX, and KSCP.
- Visit INVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.identiv.com.
INVE Valuation Summary
- INVE's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 45.45% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- INVE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 49 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INVE.
INVE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 221.25%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 56.33%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -15.72%.
The table below shows INVE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INVE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INVE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.92% of graded US stocks.
- INVE's asset turnover comes in at 1.113 -- ranking 16th of 83 Computers stocks.
- ANET, NXGN, and CLSK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INVE.
The table below shows INVE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Identiv, Inc. (INVE) Company Bio
Identiv, Inc. operates as a security technology company that secures data, physical places, and things worldwide. It operates through four segments: Premises, Identity, Credentials, and All Other. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Fremont, California.
INVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INVE Latest Social Stream
View Full INVE Social Stream
Latest INVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IDENTIV INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INVE as an investment opportunity.
Identiv’s FIDO2 Security Keys Win 2023 American Security Today ASTORS Award for Best Cybersecurity Solution
FREMONT, Calif., November 16, 2023--Identiv, Inc. (NASDAQ: INVE), a global digital security and identification leader in the Internet of Things (IoT), today announced its recent victory in the 2023 American Security Today ASTORS Homeland Security Awards. Identiv's uTrust FIDO2 NFC Security Keys have been honored as the Platinum Award Winner for Best Cyber Encryption Solution, showcasing the company's commitment to innovation and excellence in securing the digital landscape.
FREMONT, Calif., November 14, 2023--Identiv, Inc. (NASDAQ: INVE), a global digital security and identification leader in the Internet of Things (IoT), has been honored with a 2023 Security Vanguard Award by Endeavor Business Media (EBM) Security Group. This accolade is awarded to trailblazers in the security industry, recognizing Identiv’s innovative security project at Caritas Village in Santa Rosa, Calif.
FREMONT, Calif., November 14, 2023--Identiv, Inc. (NASDAQ: INVE), a global digital security and identification leader in the Internet of Things (IoT), is scheduled to participate at the following financial conferences during the fourth quarter of 2023:
The latest analyst coverage could presage a bad day for Identiv, Inc. ( NASDAQ:INVE ), with the analysts making...
Identiv, Inc. (NASDAQ:INVE) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon. Welcome to Identiv’s Presentation of its Third Quarter Fiscal 2023 Earnings Call. My name is Tom, and I will be your operator this afternoon. Joining us for today’s presentation are the company’s CEO, Steven Humphreys and CFO, Justin Scarpulla. Following management’s […]
INVE Price Returns