Innoviz Technologies, Inc. (INVZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INVZ POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where INVZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INVZ is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- INVZ's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.93% of US stocks).
INVZ Stock Summary
- INVZ's price/sales ratio is 115.08; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.91% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,252.92%, INNOVIZ TECHNOLOGIES LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 98.25% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for INNOVIZ TECHNOLOGIES LTD comes in at -166.12%, a number that bests just 0.33% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INNOVIZ TECHNOLOGIES LTD are AFMD, ARBE, XENE, SRRK, and FDMT.
- INVZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INNOVIZ TECHNOLOGIES LTD's official web site, go to www.innoviz.tech.
INVZ Valuation Summary
- INVZ's price/earnings ratio is -5.7; this is 147.9% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- INVZ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.9 over the prior 31 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INVZ.
INVZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INVZ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.74% of graded US stocks.
- INVZ's asset turnover comes in at -0.036 -- ranking 68th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows INVZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INVZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INVZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.47||52-week high||$6.83|
|Prev. close||$5.51||52-week low||$2.89|
|Day high||$5.50||Avg. volume||1,641,280|
|50-day MA||$4.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.38||Market Cap||742.88M|
Innoviz Technologies, Inc. (INVZ) Company Bio
Innoviz Technologies Ltd. designs and manufactures solid state LiDAR sensors and develops perception software that enable the mass-production of autonomous vehicles. The company manufactures InnovizPro, a solid state LiDAR that offers performance and value for automotive and other applications. It also manufactures InnovizOne, an automotive- grade LiDAR sensor that provides 3D sensing for Level 3-Level 5 autonomous driving. It also manufactures object identification and tracking, sensor fusion, and mapping and localization products. The company has strategic alliances with investors, including Magna International, Samsung, Aptiv, Magma Venture Partners, Vertex Ventures, SoftBank Ventures Asia, 360 Capital Partners, Glory Ventures, Naver, China Merchants Capital (SINO-BLR Industrial Investment Fund, L.P.), Shenzhen Capital Group, New Alliance Capital, Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services, Phoenix Insurance Company, and others. Innoviz Technologies Ltd. was founded in 2016 and is based in Rosh HaAyin, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
INVZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INVZ Latest Social Stream
View Full INVZ Social Stream
Latest INVZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INNOVIZ TECHNOLOGIES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INVZ as an investment opportunity.
Innoviz Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: INVZ) (the "Company" or "Innoviz"), a Tier-1 supplier of high-performance, solid-state LiDAR sensors and perception software, today announced its participation in the following upcoming investor conferences:
The lidar market could be worth $5.6 billion in the future, Here are three lidar stocks for investors to consider.
In a report released today, Kevin Cassidy from Rosenblatt Securities maintained a Hold rating on Innoviz Technologies (INVZ - Research Report), with a price target of $5.00. The company's shares opened today at $4.45.Cassidy covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Qualcomm, Navitas Semiconductor, and ON Semiconductor. According to TipRanks, Cassidy has an average return of 20.4% and a 63.73% success rate on recommended stocks. Innoviz Technologies has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $8.25.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> Based on Innoviz Technologies' latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $1.
Innoviz Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: INVZ) (the "Company" or "Innoviz"), a Tier-1 supplier of high-performance, solid-state LiDAR sensors and perception software, today provided updates on commercial progress, technology leadership, and corporate developments and reported its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Expect more consolidation in the fast-growing but unprofitable Lidar space as the world keeps waiting for self-driving cars.
INVZ Price Returns