Innoviz Technologies, Inc. (INVZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INVZ POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where INVZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.19% of US stocks.
- INVZ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- INVZ's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 13.32% of US stocks).
INVZ Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for INVZ is 0.03 -- better than merely 10.67% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of INNOVIZ TECHNOLOGIES LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 10.14% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- INVZ's price/sales ratio is 87.46; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INVZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XENE, ENTA, CARA, AFMD, and ACRS.
- INVZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INNOVIZ TECHNOLOGIES LTD's official web site, go to www.innoviz.tech.
INVZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, INVZ's price/sales ratio is 4794.44% higher, now standing at 88.1.
- Over the past 35 months, INVZ's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INVZ.
INVZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INVZ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.74% of graded US stocks.
- INVZ's asset turnover comes in at -0.036 -- ranking 68th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows INVZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INVZ Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of INVZ, see our INVZ price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$11.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
INVZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INVZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.70||52-week high||$6.21|
|Prev. close||$3.87||52-week low||$2.89|
|Day high||$3.85||Avg. volume||1,575,856|
|50-day MA||$4.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.65||Market Cap||504.39M|
Innoviz Technologies, Inc. (INVZ) Company Bio
Innoviz Technologies Ltd. designs and manufactures solid state LiDAR sensors and develops perception software that enable the mass-production of autonomous vehicles. The company manufactures InnovizPro, a solid state LiDAR that offers performance and value for automotive and other applications. It also manufactures InnovizOne, an automotive- grade LiDAR sensor that provides 3D sensing for Level 3-Level 5 autonomous driving. It also manufactures object identification and tracking, sensor fusion, and mapping and localization products. The company has strategic alliances with investors, including Magna International, Samsung, Aptiv, Magma Venture Partners, Vertex Ventures, SoftBank Ventures Asia, 360 Capital Partners, Glory Ventures, Naver, China Merchants Capital (SINO-BLR Industrial Investment Fund, L.P.), Shenzhen Capital Group, New Alliance Capital, Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services, Phoenix Insurance Company, and others. Innoviz Technologies Ltd. was founded in 2016 and is based in Rosh HaAyin, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
INVZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INVZ Latest Social Stream
View Full INVZ Social Stream
Latest INVZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INNOVIZ TECHNOLOGIES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INVZ as an investment opportunity.
The Future of Autonomous Driving: 7 Top Stocks to Buy for AI-Powered Vehicles
These seven stocks are on the forefront of autonomous driving, with plenty of upside potential on the horizon as this sector takes off.
Innoviz Technologies Reports Full Year 2022 Financial and Operational Results
Innoviz Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: INVZ) (the "Company" or "Innoviz"), a Tier-1 direct supplier of high-performance, solid-state LiDAR sensors and perception software, today provided commercial and strategic updates on its business, reported its financial results for the full year ended December 31, 2022 and announced 2023 operational and financial targets.
Innoviz Expands German Footprint with New Munich Office
Innoviz Technologies (Nasdaq: INVZ) (the "Company" or "Innoviz"), a technology leader of high-performance, automotive-grade LiDAR sensors and perception software, announced today it has officially opened a new office in Munich, Germany. The new office offers proximity to key customers and partners for greater collaboration and execution, as well as for new business opportunities.
Innoviz Technologies and General Laser Sign Distribution Agreement to Accelerate LiDAR Adoption in Europe
Innoviz Technologies (Nasdaq: INVZ) (the "Company" or "Innoviz"), a technology leader of high-performance, automotive-grade LiDAR sensors and perception software, and General Laser, a leading European provider of products and services in the fields of lasers, robotics, special machinery and more, today announced their collaboration to drive sales for Innoviz's LiDAR solutions in the European market. This is Innoviz's first distribution agreement in Europe.
7 Stocks to Buy for the Future of Autonomous Vehicles
With technology advancing at breakneck speeds, investors should get ahead of the wave with autonomous vehicles stocks to buy.
INVZ Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...