Innoviz Technologies, Inc. (INVZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INVZ POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where INVZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.26% of US stocks.
- INVZ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 169 days.
- INVZ's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.33% of US stocks).
INVZ Stock Summary
- Innoviz Technologies Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 5.43% of US listed stocks.
- INVZ's went public 1.75 years ago, making it older than only 3.52% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Innoviz Technologies Ltd comes in at -317.22%, a number that bests just 0.07% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INVZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSCW, GDRX, LASR, LOTZ, and AGYS.
- Visit INVZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.innoviz.tech.
INVZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, INVZ's EV/EBIT ratio is 125.15% lower, now standing at -4.2.
- INVZ's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1.5 over the prior 16 months.
- Over the past 16 months, INVZ's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INVZ.
INVZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INVZ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.74% of graded US stocks.
- INVZ's asset turnover comes in at -0.036 -- ranking 68th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows INVZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INVZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INVZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.74||52-week high||$14.19|
|Prev. close||$3.40||52-week low||$3.19|
|Day high||$3.79||Avg. volume||1,680,268|
|50-day MA||$5.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.49||Market Cap||499.42M|
Innoviz Technologies, Inc. (INVZ) Company Bio
Innoviz Technologies Ltd. designs and manufactures solid state LiDAR sensors and develops perception software that enable the mass-production of autonomous vehicles. The company manufactures InnovizPro, a solid state LiDAR that offers performance and value for automotive and other applications. It also manufactures InnovizOne, an automotive- grade LiDAR sensor that provides 3D sensing for Level 3-Level 5 autonomous driving. It also manufactures object identification and tracking, sensor fusion, and mapping and localization products. The company has strategic alliances with investors, including Magna International, Samsung, Aptiv, Magma Venture Partners, Vertex Ventures, SoftBank Ventures Asia, 360 Capital Partners, Glory Ventures, Naver, China Merchants Capital (SINO-BLR Industrial Investment Fund, L.P.), Shenzhen Capital Group, New Alliance Capital, Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services, Phoenix Insurance Company, and others. Innoviz Technologies Ltd. was founded in 2016 and is based in Rosh HaAyin, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
INVZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INVZ Latest Social Stream
View Full INVZ Social Stream
Latest INVZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Innoviz Technologies Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INVZ as an investment opportunity.
Innoviz Technologies (Nasdaq: INVZ), a leading provider of high performance, solid-state LiDAR sensors and perception software, today announced its collaboration with Twinner, a German-based vehicle scanner provider for remarketing and inspection purposes within the automotive industry, to enhance the capabilities of its sophisticated car scanner. Twinner is testing InnovizOne LiDAR with its Digital Twinn® platform to provide a high-quality 360-degree view of the vehicle in order to better asses
Innoviz Technologies Introduces Innoviz360, a New HD LiDAR Category with 10x the Performance and Significantly Lower Cost Versus Existing Solutions
Innoviz360 is a new, patent-pending HD LiDAR architecture that represents a breakthrough in performance versus traditional standard resolution spinners.
Invitation for Innoviz CEO's White Paper Virtual Workshop: Establishing LiDAR Standards for Safe Level 3 Automated Driving 3rd Jan 11:00 EST
Innoviz Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: INVZ), a leading provider of high-performance LiDAR sensors and perception software, invites you to join Co-Founder and CEO Omer Keilaf for a live virtual workshop on January 3, 2022, at 11:00 am EST. The workshop will introduce chapters from a new white paper, written by Mr. Keilaf, that address the different aspects of designing a LiDAR for a Level 3 automated vehicle platform and show how these aspects translate to the design and requirements of an automotiv
The year might be winding down, but holiday investing is in full swing.
Slow sales growth, persistent dilution, and heightened cash burn could weigh on MicroVision stock in 2022.
INVZ Price Returns