Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (IPDN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IPDN Stock Summary
- IPDN has a market capitalization of $12,928,935 -- more than approximately merely 3.91% of US stocks.
- PROFESSIONAL DIVERSITY NETWORK INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 82.17% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PROFESSIONAL DIVERSITY NETWORK INC is higher than it is for about just 11.56% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PROFESSIONAL DIVERSITY NETWORK INC are TMST, BTTR, BHE, NCSM, and USIO.
- IPDN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PROFESSIONAL DIVERSITY NETWORK INC's official web site, go to www.prodivnet.com.
IPDN Valuation Summary
- IPDN's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 45.45% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- IPDN's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.2 over the prior 116 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IPDN.
IPDN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -34.82%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 43.06%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 201.42%.
The table below shows IPDN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IPDN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IPDN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.76% of graded US stocks.
- IPDN's asset turnover comes in at 0.737 -- ranking 202nd of 554 Business Services stocks.
- CDNS, PFMT, and SNPS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IPDN.
The table below shows IPDN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IPDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IPDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.88||52-week high||$1.67|
|Prev. close||$0.85||52-week low||$0.66|
|Day high||$0.91||Avg. volume||44,814|
|50-day MA||$0.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.87||Market Cap||14.70M|
Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (IPDN) Company Bio
Professional Diversity Network, Inc. operates online professional networking communities with career resources in the United States. It operates in two segments, Professional Diversity Network (PDN Network) and National Association of Professional Women (NAPW Network). The PDN Network segment offers single and multiple job postings, recruitment media, talent recruitment communities, corporate memberships, hiring campaign marketing and advertising, e-newsletter marketing, and research and outreach services to various cultural groups and employers. It also provides consumer advertising and consumer marketing solutions through advertising and job postings on its Websites. The NAPW Network segment operates a women-only professional networking organization. As of December 31, 2019, the company had approximately 10.8 million registered users in the PDN Network and approximately 949,000 registered users or members in the NAPW Network. It has a partnership agreement with Phala Network to develop privacy-protecting blockchain application. Professional Diversity Network, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
IPDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IPDN Latest Social Stream
View Full IPDN Social Stream
Latest IPDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROFESSIONAL DIVERSITY NETWORK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IPDN as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO, Sept. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (NASDAQ: IPDN) (“PDN” or “Company”), a developer and operator of online and in-person diversity talent networks that provides access to networking, training, educational and employment opportunities for diverse individuals, announced that the Company, pursuant to a stock purchase agreement with Koala Malta Limited (“KML”) dated as of September 27, 2022, a private limited liability company registered under the laws o
CHICAGO, Sept. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- International Association of Women (IAW), a business unit of Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (Nasdaq: IPDN), announces hosting its Inspirational Influencer Gala in Las Vegas, Nevada, on October 15th, 2022 at Mandalay Bay. This event is geared towards inspiring, educating, empowering women to achieve their greatest level of impact and success. The event will kick off with a Networking Brunch that will host professional headshot opportunities, as we
Professional Diversity Network, Inc. Announces Launch of Black Women Talk Tech Association Job Board
CHICAGO, Sept. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (“PDN”), a developer and operator of online and in-person Diversity talent networks that provide access to networking, training, educational and employment opportunities for diverse individuals, today announced its launch of the Black Women Talk Tech (“BWTT”) job board (https://blackwomentalktechjobs.com/), a fully integrated job board located on BWTT’s website. BWTT is the leading membership-based organization for
Professional Diversity Network, Inc. Announces Financial Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2022
CHICAGO, Aug. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (NASDAQ:IPDN), (“IPDN” or the “Company”), a global developer and operator of online and in-person networks that provides access to networking, training, educational and employment opportunities for diverse individuals, today announced its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2022. “While the challenges in current global economic conditions continue, we believe that there is still opportunity for all of ou
CHICAGO, June 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (NASDAQ:IPDN), (“PDN” or the “Company”), a global developer and operator of online and in-person networks that provides access to networking, training, educational and employment opportunities for diverse individuals, today announces its partnership with Recruiter.com Group Inc. (NASDAQ:RCRT)(NASDAQ:RCRTW) ("Recruiter.com"), a recruiting software and on-demand services company. Through the partnership, PDN and Recrui
IPDN Price Returns