Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (IPDN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IPDN Stock Summary
- IPDN has a market capitalization of $17,031,287 -- more than approximately only 2.39% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Professional Diversity Network Inc is higher than it is for about merely 11.39% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -60.66%, Professional Diversity Network Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.36% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IPDN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PETS, GNLN, MANT, MPX, and CRVL.
- IPDN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Professional Diversity Network Inc's official web site, go to www.prodivnet.com.
IPDN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, IPDN's price/sales ratio is 105.56% higher, now standing at 3.7.
- IPDN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 25.8 over the prior 103 months.
- IPDN's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.1 over the prior 103 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IPDN.
IPDN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -8.55%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 2.45%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -67.5%.
The table below shows IPDN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IPDN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IPDN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.76% of graded US stocks.
- IPDN's asset turnover comes in at 0.737 -- ranking 202nd of 554 Business Services stocks.
- CDNS, PFMT, and SNPS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IPDN.
The table below shows IPDN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IPDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IPDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.80||52-week high||$2.75|
|Prev. close||$0.78||52-week low||$0.71|
|Day high||$0.83||Avg. volume||62,077|
|50-day MA||$0.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.11||Market Cap||13.08M|
Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (IPDN) Company Bio
Professional Diversity Network, Inc. operates online professional networking communities with career resources in the United States. It operates in two segments, Professional Diversity Network (PDN Network) and National Association of Professional Women (NAPW Network). The PDN Network segment offers single and multiple job postings, recruitment media, talent recruitment communities, corporate memberships, hiring campaign marketing and advertising, e-newsletter marketing, and research and outreach services to various cultural groups and employers. It also provides consumer advertising and consumer marketing solutions through advertising and job postings on its Websites. The NAPW Network segment operates a women-only professional networking organization. As of December 31, 2019, the company had approximately 10.8 million registered users in the PDN Network and approximately 949,000 registered users or members in the NAPW Network. It has a partnership agreement with Phala Network to develop privacy-protecting blockchain application. Professional Diversity Network, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
IPDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IPDN Latest Social Stream
View Full IPDN Social Stream
Latest IPDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Professional Diversity Network Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IPDN as an investment opportunity.
Professional Diversity Network (IPDN) to repurchase of up to $2M stock in open market or in privately negotiated transactions.The repurchase program will be funded using the
Professional Diversity Network (IPDN) stock is rising 4.2% premarket Monday after the board approved the repurchase of up to $2M worth of its outstanding common stock.The repurchase will
CHICAGO, Jan. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (Nasdaq: IPDN), today announced its Board of Directors has approved the repurchase of up to $2 million worth of its outstanding common stock from time to time on the open market or in privately negotiated transactions. “This investment reflects our confidence in the Company’s operating fundamentals and growth prospects. We believe that this stock repurchase program demonstrates our continued commitment to deliver lo
In this article, we discuss the 11 best one dollar stocks to buy today. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best One Dollar Stocks to Buy Today. High-risk securities with a small market capitalization, such as those that trade in and around the one dollar […]
Professional Diversity Network, Inc. Announces Financial Results for the Quarter Ended September 30, 2021
CHICAGO, Nov. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (NASDAQ:IPDN), (IPDN or the Company), a global developer and operator of online and in-person networks that provides access to networking, training, educational and employment opportunities for diverse individuals, today announced its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2021.
IPDN Price Returns