Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (IPDN): Price and Financial Metrics
IPDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.88||52-week high||$7.77|
|Prev. close||$1.56||52-week low||$0.92|
|Day high||$1.93||Avg. volume||104,283|
|50-day MA||$1.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.28||Market Cap||20.81M|
IPDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IPDN POWR Grades
- IPDN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 62.13% of US stocks.
- IPDN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 100 days.
- IPDN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.79% of US stocks).
IPDN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $13,729,550, PROFESSIONAL DIVERSITY NETWORK INC has a greater market value than only 8.06% of US stocks.
- For IPDN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 8.91% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PROFESSIONAL DIVERSITY NETWORK INC is reporting a growth rate of 126.78%; that's higher than 91.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PROFESSIONAL DIVERSITY NETWORK INC are VLGEA, WYY, RMR, SSY, and LE.
- IPDN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PROFESSIONAL DIVERSITY NETWORK INC's official web site, go to www.prodivnet.com.
IPDN Valuation Summary
- IPDN's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 72.73% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- IPDN's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.9 over the prior 130 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IPDN.
IPDN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 35.61%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 34.43%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -80.99%.
The table below shows IPDN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IPDN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IPDN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.76% of graded US stocks.
- IPDN's asset turnover comes in at 0.737 -- ranking 202nd of 554 Business Services stocks.
- CDNS, PFMT, and SNPS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IPDN.
The table below shows IPDN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (IPDN) Company Bio
Professional Diversity Network, Inc. operates online professional networking communities with career resources in the United States. It operates in two segments, Professional Diversity Network (PDN Network) and National Association of Professional Women (NAPW Network). The PDN Network segment offers single and multiple job postings, recruitment media, talent recruitment communities, corporate memberships, hiring campaign marketing and advertising, e-newsletter marketing, and research and outreach services to various cultural groups and employers. It also provides consumer advertising and consumer marketing solutions through advertising and job postings on its Websites. The NAPW Network segment operates a women-only professional networking organization. As of December 31, 2019, the company had approximately 10.8 million registered users in the PDN Network and approximately 949,000 registered users or members in the NAPW Network. It has a partnership agreement with Phala Network to develop privacy-protecting blockchain application. Professional Diversity Network, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
IPDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IPDN Latest Social Stream
View Full IPDN Social Stream
Latest IPDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROFESSIONAL DIVERSITY NETWORK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IPDN as an investment opportunity.
Professional Diversity Network Third Quarter 2023 Earnings: US$0.12 loss per share (vs US$0.11 loss in 3Q 2022)
Professional Diversity Network ( NASDAQ:IPDN ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$2.01m (down...
Professional Diversity Network, Inc. Announces Financial Results for the Quarter Ended September 30, 2023
CHICAGO, Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (NASDAQ:IPDN), (“IPDN” or the “Company”), a global developer and operator of online and in-person networks that provides access to networking, training, educational and employment opportunities for diverse individuals, today announced its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2023. “While our industry has seen the slowing through the second quarter of 2023, we are seeing an uptick in corporate spend i
Investors will want to get ready for another busy day of trading as we cover the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday!
Professional Diversity Network, Inc. Announces Financial Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2023
CHICAGO, Aug. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (NASDAQ:IPDN), (“IPDN” or the “Company”), a global developer and operator of online and in-person networks that provides access to networking, training, educational and employment opportunities for diverse individuals, today announced its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023. “Our industry has seen the continued slowing through the second quarter of 2023. We have seen some hiring come back as seasona
CHICAGO, June 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (Nasdaq: IPDN) (“PDN”), today announced it has secured a committed equity financing facility under which it may sell up to $12,775,000 of its shares of common stock to Tumim Stone Capital LLC (“Tumim Stone”) over a 24-month period. During the term of the purchase agreement, at its sole discretion and subject to certain conditions, PDN may present Tumim Stone with draw down notices requiring Tumim Stone to purchase a
IPDN Price Returns