Intrepid Potash, Inc (IPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IPI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where IPI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.93% of US stocks.
- IPI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- IPI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 20.53% of US stocks).
IPI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.97%, Intrepid Potash Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 15.43% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, IPI has reported earnings growth of -502.9%, putting it ahead of only 3.94% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IPI is more volatile than 86.75% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Intrepid Potash Inc are RIBT, EGY, VEC, NWPX, and NAII.
- Visit IPI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intrepidpotash.com.
IPI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, IPI's price/sales ratio is 12.5% lower, now standing at 2.1.
- Over the past 159 months, IPI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
- IPI's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 159 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IPI.
IPI Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 245.83%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -36.67%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -33.9%.
The table below shows IPI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.85||52-week high||$39.19|
|Prev. close||$31.33||52-week low||$7.94|
|Day high||$31.93||Avg. volume||179,308|
|50-day MA||$29.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.13||Market Cap||414.81M|
Intrepid Potash, Inc (IPI) Company Bio
Intrepid Potash is the main U.S. producer of potash and supplies, used for crop development, industrial applications and as an ingredient in animal feed. The company is based in Denver, Colorado.
IPI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Intrepid Potash Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Intrepid Potash Inc ranked in the 12th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Intrepid Potash Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.77 years, Intrepid Potash Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.22%; that's higher than only 6.39% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- Intrepid Potash Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -3.4. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 12.31% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IPI Latest Social Stream
View Full IPI Social Stream
Latest IPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intrepid Potash Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IPI as an investment opportunity.
Denver, CO, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intrepid Potash Inc. (NYSE: IPI) plans to release its second quarter 2021 financial results on Monday, August 2, 2021, after the market closes. Intrepid will host a conference call on Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the results and other operating and financial matters and to answer investor questions. Management invites you to listen to the conference call by using the dial-in number 1-800-319-4610 from the U.S. and Can
Intrepid Potash (IPI) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
IPI, LB, ATTO, and HIBB made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on July 15, 2021
IPI, DOW, VSTO, BSET, and QFIN have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on July 15, 2021.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Intrepid Potash, Inc. ( NYSE:IPI ) by estimating...
IPI Price Returns