Intrepid Potash, Inc (IPI): Price and Financial Metrics
IPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.56||52-week high||$60.80|
|Prev. close||$22.20||52-week low||$17.23|
|Day high||$22.41||Avg. volume||194,817|
|50-day MA||$23.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.75||Market Cap||283.71M|
IPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IPI POWR Grades
- IPI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 79.92% of US stocks.
- IPI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- IPI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.61% of US stocks).
IPI Stock Summary
- IPI's current price/earnings ratio is 5.68, which is higher than just 14.44% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.12 for INTREPID POTASH INC; that's greater than it is for merely 9.66% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 310.48%, INTREPID POTASH INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.36% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INTREPID POTASH INC are TTCF, BKSY, TOI, MYTE, and CUEN.
- Visit IPI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intrepidpotash.com.
IPI Valuation Summary
- IPI's price/earnings ratio is 5.6; this is 56.59% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 181 months, IPI's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IPI.
IPI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 113.63%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 705.63%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 48.35%.
The table below shows IPI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IPI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IPI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.22% of graded US stocks.
- IPI's asset turnover comes in at 0.407 -- ranking 18th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- NGD, USLM, and VMC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IPI.
The table below shows IPI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IPI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of IPI, see our IPI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$28.67||Average Broker Recommendation||2.33 (Moderate Sell)|
Intrepid Potash, Inc (IPI) Company Bio
Intrepid Potash is the main U.S. producer of potash and supplies, used for crop development, industrial applications and as an ingredient in animal feed. The company is based in Denver, Colorado.
IPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IPI Latest Social Stream
View Full IPI Social Stream
Latest IPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTREPID POTASH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IPI as an investment opportunity.
Intrepid Potash (NYSE:IPI) Is Looking To Continue Growing Its Returns On Capital
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Firstly, we'd want to identify a...
Q1 2023 Intrepid Potash Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Intrepid Potash Inc Earnings Call
Why Intrepid Potash Stock Crashed 15% Today
Shares of agricultural fertilizer producer Intrepid Potash (NYSE: IPI) fell 14.8% through 11:35 a.m. ET on Thursday after reporting a much smaller profit than expected in its fiscal Q1 2023 -- despite sales falling off much less than expected. Heading into Q1 2023, analysts had forecast that Intrepid Potash would earn $0.67 per share, adjusted for one-time items, on sales of only $67.9 million. As it turned out, Intrepid Potash beat that sales estimate easily, reporting $86.9 million in revenue -- but its profits disappointed regardless, coming in at just $0.37 per share, non-GAAP.
Intrepid Potash (IPI) Misses Q1 Earnings Estimates
Intrepid Potash (IPI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -24.49% and 12.45%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Intrepid Announces First Quarter 2023 Results
Denver, CO, May 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intrepid Potash, Inc. ("Intrepid", the "Company", "we", "us", "our") (NYSE:IPI) today reported its results for the first quarter of 2023. Key Highlights for First Quarter 2023 Financial & Operational Total sales of $86.9 million, which compares to $104.4 million in the first quarter of 2022, as Potash and Trio® average net realized sales prices(1) decreased to $485 and $344 per ton, respectively.Net income of $4.5 million (or $0.35 per diluted share),
IPI Price Returns
Continue Researching IPIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Intrepid Potash Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Intrepid Potash Inc (IPI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Intrepid Potash Inc (IPI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Intrepid Potash Inc (IPI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...